Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,147 members, 7,987,982 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:27 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3082407 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^yawnnnn... Hear we go again ((((STORY)))

..bro juss disguise & come bak as a midget!! grin grin grin grin

Cc Ishilove

Devil is a liar again cheesy,go and sleep!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

Cc Ishilove

You no do pass him for sexkillz undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ipledge you have my blessing, keep the fire burning cheesy grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's common knowledge that beardless men always EVNY we the bearded ones.

We offer the ladies something silky to stroke when they cuddle with us. They attest to it unlike these HAIRLESS BOYS.tongue

Sweetørgasm, dream on. Pray and fast then may the beard would appear.grin
i was gona tell him to apply ethernol or fuel to his jaw. LOL gringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
I'm sorry dear,are we good now cheesy
LOL. Maybe cheesy wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
ipledge6:
I see Some people wanna die on my cos...your god is sleeping
Cc: ishilove
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
ipledge6:

19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Cayo nara.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ishi's here. LOL
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
@ kizmarty, check my profile u will find out that I am following two people, you and someone else. She is the one. Notify me to let me knw u've checked her profile.

shocked
You have eyes for good thing oooo tongue.
You better hold her tight or lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2015

Iplegge1-----BANNED! grin grin grin

Ipledge2-----BANNED! grin grin grin

Ipledge3-----BANNED!! grin grin grin

Ipledge4 ----BANNED!! grin grin grin

Ipledge5----BANNED!! grin grin grin

Ipledge6(((about to be banned & awaitin new Ipleadge7))) grin grin grin

..bro..juss go to bed grin grin

Cc Ishilove

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
he's gona be forced to change his moniker to *iSwear*. That harlem house keeper cant stay way from NL, he's got no alt life.smiley

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ipledge this your ipledge 6 no get long life oo grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yawnss... Wassup people
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

You no do pass him for sexkillz undecided undecided

f*** sexxskilzz crackhead menn... Ishilove is the real deal (beauty,authority,wifey hot,fine,classy and had brought class to nairaland)..REAL TALK! smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

Iplegge1-----BANNED! grin grin grin

Ipledge2-----BANNED! grin grin grin

Ipledge3-----BANNED!! grin grin grin

Ipledge4 ----BANNED!! grin grin grin

Ipledge5----BANNED!! grin grin grin

Ipledge6(((about to be banned & awaitin new Ipleadge7))) grin grin grin

..bro..juss go to bed grin grin

Cc Ishi love

^^ See Chronology of events. shocked
You are wicked grin

MrCock o raye shitt mehnn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
[size=14pt]
Ipledge6, just give it up. You are jinxed. Your predicament is a fait accompli - you had it coming. You sealed your fate by masquerading as UGLYASFVCK.

Whether you agree or not, your desperation is obvious and in more ways than one you've proven to us that Nairaland is the only platform which gives meaning to your cyber-life and you can't function without the featherbrained bland chitchats on this thread.

You've never contributed intelligently to any topical issue or argument outside this thread probably it's because you know your mental limitations would be exposed.

Forget about rubbing shoulders with anyone here - your peers frequent the JOKES SECTION.smiley
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
LOL. Maybe cheesy wink
y maybe cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

f*** sexxskilzz crackhead menn... Ishilove is the real deal (beauty,authority,wifey hot,fine,classy and had brought class to nairaland)..REAL TALK! smiley
Hian, Cork, all these for me?? cheesy

Thanks for the compliments. smiley

You are a troll among trolls. Nairaland's favourite. Every other troll is a learner where you are smiley wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
he's gona be forced to change his moniker to *iSwear*. That harlem house keeper cant stay way from NL, he's got no alt life.smiley

Ipledge6 is one of the social misfits rotting on the ramshackle streets of Harlem. A statistical addition to the number of black men that the mental health department seeks to lock up in rundown rehabilitation centres.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[size=14pt]
Ipledge6, just give it up. You are jinxed. Your predicament is a fait accompli - you had it coming. You sealed your fate by masquerading as UGLYASFVCK.

Whether you agree or not, your desperation is obvious and in more ways than one you've proven to us that Nairaland is the only platform which gives meaning to your cyber-life and you can't function without the featherbrained bland chitchats on this thread.

You've never contributed intelligently to any topical issue or argument outside this thread probably it's because you know your mental limitations would be exposed.

Forget about rubbing shoulders with anyone here - your peers frequent the JOKES SECTION.smiley
[/size]

...even if Ipledge comes in as a female..we will fish him out! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
..WOW.. GERMANY 2 SWEDEN 0

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ipledge6 is one of the social misfits rotting on the ramshackle streets of Harlem. A statistical addition to the number of black men that the mental health department seeks to lock up in rundown rehabilitation centres.

Wow! I never expected Mark's son to dedicate an ode to this fallen deserving hero. cheesy

I doff my Bayelsa hat, Ipledge6 cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
You are a clown
MrCork:

Cc Ishilove

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
y maybe cry
okay we gud cheesy. Les kiss n make up grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

nigga looks like he went "abroad" with his "aunty and her family". Lmao! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
laykorn:

Wow! I never expected Mark's son to dedicate an ode to this fallen deserving hero. cheesy

I doff my Bayelsa hat Ipledge6 cheesy

Nemesis is catching with that dude.

Maybe he fooled everyone else but I gave a detailed analysis proving he's the person behind the UGLYASFVCK moniker. His 'e-friends' can choose to play ostriches but it doesn't change the fact.

Morever, he's been known to be a snitch who incites the moderators to ban people at will for lesser offenses.

Nemesis is a cold bìtch!smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Timpaker, you miss way, sir? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
see how ipledge dey scatter ground cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.