Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,176 members, 7,988,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2024 at 12:02 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3082623 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
D grin grin

Charis, yawa don gas o. E be like say that charger wey I buy for your street done blow. You fit go help me teach that guy lesson? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
okay we gud cheesy. Les kiss n make up grin
kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
DrAify:
5 out of 7 are doctors,my parents inclusive.

I wish we were all doctors.We would have been in Guinness world records
Wow!

That's huge.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
redgem:

Doggy shocked
Yes grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
kiss kiss kiss
wat u up to this eve?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why evils na grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
laykorn:

Charis, yawa don gas o. E be like say that charger wey I buy for your street done blow. You fit go help me teach that guy lesson? undecided
shocked shocked
Straight to his shop! How do you want it? Burn down his shop? Leave him half dead?? Which one? angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
shocked shocked
Straight to his shop! How do you want it? Burn down his shop? Leave him half dead?? Which one? angry

Calm down, calm down. I'll try using it with another device before I conclude it went bad.

Abeg that guy na rugged as I see the face wo; no go again..... cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Nemesis is catching with that dude.

Maybe he fooled everyone else but I gave a detailed analysis proving he's the person behind the UGLYASFVCK moniker. His 'e-friends' can choose to play ostriches but it doesn't change the fact.

Morever, he's been known to be a snitch who incites the moderators to ban people at will for lesser offenses.

Nemesis is a cold bìtch!smiley

Guy your cluelessness on the whole Uglyasfvck issue is glaring, What if I'm Uglyasfvck what if I whatsapped ipledge telling him what I was going to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by timpaker(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
laykorn:
Timpaker, you miss way, sir? undecided

Heheheheheh. You caught me.
I was just snooping around.
The last time I was here was when the 1000 post was about to be broken/celebrated. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

True okies still thinking anyway.
what about the mermaid aquarium style? I kinda like that.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ipledge6 is one of the social misfits rotting on the ramshackle streets of Harlem. A statistical addition to the number of black men that the mental health department seeks to lock up in rundown rehabilitation centres.
sonofmark, when will you learn to grow up to be a man? Dafuq is this childish act you are always engaging in? undecided

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:

Guy your cluelessness on the whole Uglyasfvck issue is glaring, What if I'm Uglyasfvck what if I whatsapped ipledge telling him what I was going to do?
then you're on your way to Bantopia cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

Why evils na grin grin

iPledge → banned!
iPledge1 → banned!
iPledge2 → banned!
iPledge3 → banned!
iPledge4 → banned!
iPledge5 → banned!
iPledge6 → banned!

Na only iPledge waka come?? gringringringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

...even if Ipledge comes in as a female..we will fish him out! grin grin grin

Witch-hunting him would seem somewhat sadistic but I just hope he's realized actions boomerang. He's paying for inciting the moderators against others in the past- a serving of his own medicine.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
as i dun sh0w so.
#maa dey watch# angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
then you're on your way to Bantopia cheesy
Who will ban me, you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

...even if Ipledge comes in as a female..we will fish him out! grin grin grin
mumu, na d guy get una tym self.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:
Who will ban me, you?
ishilove will smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
timpaker:

Heheheheheh. You caught me.
I was just snooping around.
The last time I was here was when the 1000 post was about to be broken/celebrated. cheesy

Ahahah. There are about 30,000 posts now.

How did the celebration go, sir? I'm pretty certain you had some delightful season for the day. smiley
laykorn:

Calm down, calm down. I'll try using it with another device before I conclude it went bad.

Abeg that guy na rugged as I see the face wo; no go again..... cheesy grin
Lol! Okay. grin
How did your day go??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Theres now an ipledge7

ishilove kindly take note.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:

iPledge → banned!
iPledge1 → banned!
iPledge2 → banned!
iPledge3 → banned!
iPledge4 → banned!
iPledge5 → banned!
iPledge6 → banned!

Na only iPledge waka come?? gringringringringrin
you have the same history as well. grin tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
ishilove will smiley
For what? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Orijin101:

sonofmark, when will you learn to grow up to be a man? Dafuq is this childish act you are always engaging in? undecided

Really? I understand your need to defend your 'friend' but your friend incited the moderators to get my account and several others banned even when we weren't conversing with him.

You want witnesses? Here they are: FunLord and FìrstEVA.

So ,sir, you would please excuse me for not sympathizing with his present predicament.

Please go back to sulking in a corner with him. smiley

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nneka123:
you have the same history as well. grin tongue
grin cheesy
Ain't got no ban history. grin

Ipledge's case though! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Cayo nara.

Not again? I'm sure that his "bae, the old hag from brooklyn in ikoyi" would pay him a visit in kirikiri! Oh well, Cheers to ipledge7 I guess!
LOLZ!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:

You seem so certain he isn't so why not mention who it is to save him or take the fall for him?smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.