Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,773 members, 7,889,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Visit To The Nigeria Rail Corporation In Ebute Meta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To The Nigeria Rail Corporation In Ebute Meta (2872 Views)

Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. / My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Visit To The Nigeria Rail Corporation In Ebute Meta by jmaine: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
APC maggots and lies are like Siamese twins
Re: My Visit To The Nigeria Rail Corporation In Ebute Meta by BrokenTV: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
suwailad:

Dem say una thief train go show face for benin etc and you still dey lie ontop am.
I don tire for una wey nor dey use head reason sef.
anyway that train na death trap, did you see the environs, i couldnt even see the tracks!

Oh God! we dont need mediocrity! Jonathan is mediocrity! Please God help us!
Show us the one built by your Almighty Buhari.
Re: My Visit To The Nigeria Rail Corporation In Ebute Meta by mrmetoo1: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
anonimi:

No need for all that bullshiit.
There is video evidence already to expose LIARS for exactly what they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvrhwDBefo

Below is another video of the Lagos railway situation some two years ago to demonstrate the continuing PROGRESS under this federal administration to steadily revive our previously dead infrastructure and utilities that are under the constitutional responsibility of the federal government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2S7aqZgn2E

And then we have this clip about the PH-Enugu railway revival:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYYJSt7KqGY

Meanwhile has anyone seen Fashola's Toronto aloku scrap trains in Lagos yet

LIARS?? Please what lie are you exposing? No one said trains don't exist. All I said was, it's had no impact on our transportation. So I challenged any of the guys defending the trains to change their mode of transport tomorrow and show us picture evidence. Is this hard to understand, you have a certificate right? LMAO!!

I'm not telling you to show me some recycled video that we've been seeing on here for the past few months

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Facing EFCC Case As Group Petitions For His Invitation / Arrested IPOB (Biafra) Released Following “an Order From Above”. Vanguard / Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.