Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! (41118 Views)

Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) / Seyi Law's Wife, Ebere, Twerks For Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by spillyboy14: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Oh God.. what a painful one
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by femi4: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
kilokeys:

comedians that gawk and mimic folks with down's syndrome, pple with speech defects and all..

sometimes life aint funny. its sad he lost his baby..
a wake up call to do clean comedy, hopefully
So, clean comedy no go allow the baby die?
If you no get sense, I get where u fit borrow

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
kilokeys:

comedians that gawk and mimic folks with down's syndrome, pple with speech defects and all..

If God thinks the way u think, you yourself won't be alife hope u know.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by WIZGUY69(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
cry
ouch!!
R.I.P Baby.
you just went back to your maker.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Joshuadon: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
cry cry cry cry sad NeWS,
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by olafunny(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
R.I.P to the dead. May God console their marriage with childred who are ready to stay.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Really sad
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Ljboy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Eyah.. Pelle.. May God be ur condolence
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by WIZGUY69(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
kilokeys:

wtf. are you saying
so the other comedian don't mimic people right
he's the only one that do that.
my friend think of another thing to say

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Joshuadon: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Where are the mods? They dnt seems to ban trolls. Smh

Sleeping I guess.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by chimerase2: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chai ndo u hear
I knw no say na ibo chick she marry undecided
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by r33d(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
I don't know the comedian personally but, this must be a sad event for them. May God console them. cry
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
JayTeeA:

wrong time to make dis point.. very very wrong.. I am irritated by those kind of jokes too but they lost their baby.. that's all that matters at this time..

if its true then God's strength for d couple to bear d loss

I disagree.

If true that this comedian does do these type of juvenile jokes, then this is absolutely the perfect place and time to bring this up.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kent79: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sorry Seyi cry cry
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kilokeys(m): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
femi4:
So, clean comedy no go allow the baby die?
If you no get sense, I get where u fit borrow
aliterate.. i am stating a premise.. ur deductions are very misguided and myopic

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kilokeys(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

wtf. are you saying
so the other comedian don't mimic people right
he's the only one that do that.
my friend think of another thing to say

i can see u reason with ur kidney.. intelligent pple can grasp d point i am trying to make.. its an open call to all comedians and wannabes. if i stated my opinion on this matter on another thread it would never be taken seriously.

"is he d only one that does that? ".. thats a very apologetic way of reasoning. the crass ignorant jesters doing it doesn't make it right.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by jerrymej(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
So sad!
May God comfort you all!
No one can question you, you knows best than we do.

R
I
P

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by gudsamk(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
may the good LORD give them the heart to bear these lost
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Aida13: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why would he lament like this - not what a man should do, how do you imagine his wife must feel after carrying the baby for 9 months? He should have simply thanked God in all things. His wife is thankfully still alive and they can try again but he has to change that negative mindset of 'why me'. This has happened to a few married couples I know and they bounced back in faith, and now have other kids.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
My deepest sympathy to my one and only Janto Fubu!

You who make others smile, how I wish I can make you smile in turn!
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Bellafinesse(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
I hope that was not their first child after four yrs of waiting......it could be very bad oooo. I pray God stregthens them.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by EbolaParasite: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
The main lesson should be why and how it happened. The issue of babies turning blue or being born still is still very rampant. I totally sympathize with him and his wife and pray for them to be strong. God will provide more blessings. Did the baby go past 42weeks? Was the cord wrapped around its neck? Did they conduct enough scans that may have been able to notice any anomaly? These are the questions they will need answered to avoid future repetitions

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by chumasmog(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bros seyi.. Accept my sympathy.
May God grant u n ur wife d heart 2 withstand d pain... Life goes on ... He ll give u anoda child. IJN
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
you see now, becoz of gej clueless govt......sai buhari
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
God z wit u
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Joshuadon:

Sleeping I guess.

Too bad
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by haywhy59(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
It a joke joor

Well take heart if it true,God will definitely replace ur loss.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by femi4: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
kilokeys:

aliterate.. i am stating a premise.. ur deductions are very misguided and myopic
You almost make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) / Rita Dominic Shines In A Cleavage Baring Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.