Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! (41120 Views)

Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) / Seyi Law's Wife, Ebere, Twerks For Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by deor03(m): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2015
seunoni34:
one of the reasons why I kick against posting baby bump pictures on social media when you're pregnant. Regardless of if you're a celeb. This is Nigeria, a country full of frustrated people who have seeing others happy. Let's be wise in all we do. Sorry for loss seyi law. May God compensate you in later years.

So how does posting baby bump cause the death of an infant ?
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kilokeys(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2015
zizirecords:
It is either you are a complete ass or you don't understand what comedy really is. undecided

all satire is comedy.. not all comedy is satire.
satire has its strong points esp when directed at public service holders.. other forms esp at the demise of d general low class doesnt appeal to me.

so i no understand why u dey vex

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2015
Krest3d:

So just because comedians around the world do it, that automatically makes it right? If everyone is doing the wrong thing; just because everyone is doing it, makes it right? You are the one with primitive reasoning.

Like that guy rightly pointed out to you, if his child had been born with a birth defect, he would never make a joke about people with birth defects. No one is being a sadist here, just the honest truth!

Honestly speaking, I am not expecting "typical" Nigerians to agree/accept my previous submission, why? Cos every bad occurrences around "typical" Nigerians are always attributed to witches and wizards or unfounded assertions.

I still maintain my stand on this issue and my stand is that there millions of people around the world who have lost or losing their children either at birth or shortly after birth and these lost(s) didn't happened as a result of these parents' actions in life but just a natural phenomenon.

However, I m not ruling out the fact that these following factors: drinking and smoking, drug abuse, medical complications and all sort of things have contributed or contributing to it.

Seyi law lost his baby either due to medical complications or natural phenomenon; not cos he talks or makes jokes about stammerers and children with Trisomy 21 also known as Down's syndrome.

One of his(Seyilaw) colleagues is blind and this blind guy makes jokes about blind people. And i think the blind guy has a video on YouTube which I watched couple of weeks ago............

I can only have problem with people who abuse people with down syndrome and normal people. After all, these comedians call OBJ ugly to his face and d man normally laughed it off
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Even after going abroad GEJ would av been in soup by now if they had lost the baby in a Nigerian Hospital.

God will give them the heart to bear the loss and also give dem the child that will stay.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by zizirecords(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2015
Sorry bro. I no vex o. I just wonder if you watch foreign comedians. If you do, you will notice that virtually no topic is off limits. Even movies make fun of retards and never get the stick for not being politically correct.
kilokeys:

all satire is comedy.. not all comedy is satire.
satire has its strong points esp when directed at public service holders.. other forms esp at the demise of d general low class doesnt appeal to me.

so i no understand why u dey vex
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by darepoju(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2015
kekakuz:

may Allah subu ananlaha forgive u
park well...or make I place u wrong parking charge....
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kennyok(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2015
take heart man because nine months to God is just like a day..just move on sure is life'
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Ilekeh(f): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
nationwide1:
So you have enough statistics to back up your claim that there is no malpractice in American medical practice? I'm surprised people people still reason this way in 2015. Anyway, I was even talking human error not malpractice as you erroneously interpreted it.

I'm more surprised you're calling your post reasoning. Where did I mention that malpractice does not happen in America? Better open your eyes and stop reading blindly.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by miqos02(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
may God comfort them
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Krest3d: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Honestly speaking, I am not expecting "typical" Nigerians to agree/accept my previous submission, why? Cos every bad occurrences around "typical" Nigerians are always attributed to witches and wizards or unfounded assertions.

I still maintain my stand on this issue and my stand is that there millions of people around the world who have lost or losing their children either at birth or shortly after birth and these lost(s) didn't happened as a result of these parents' actions in life but just a natural phenomenon.

However, I m not ruling out the fact that these following factors: drinking and smoking, drug abuse, medical complications and all sort of things have contributed or contributing to it.

Seyi law lost his baby either due to medical complications or natural phenomenon; not cos he talks or makes jokes about stammerers and children with Trisomy 21 also known as Down's syndrome.

One of his(Seyilaw) colleagues is blind and this blind guy makes jokes about blind people. And i think the blind guy has a video on YouTube which I watched couple of weeks ago............

I can only have problem with people who abuse people with down syndrome and normal people. After all, these comedians call OBJ ugly to his face and d man normally laughed it off

You are still missing the point. Just because some physically challenged people see nothing wrong in being made fun at does not mean there are so many others out there who do not find such jokes funny. Each individual is hardwired differently.

Try to look @ issues from all perspectives and not just yours. If for example, an individual in your family is physically challenged, and gets really depressed each time he/she hears such jokes about physically challenged people on TV or from other people, tell me, would you still see nothing wrong in such jokes?
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by seunoni34(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
deor03:

So how does posting baby bump cause the death of an infant ?
YOU don 4get say witches and wizards dey on social networks?
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Krest3d:

You are still missing the point. Just because some physically challenged people see nothing wrong in being made fun at does not mean there are so many others out there who do not find such jokes funny. Each individual is hardwired differently.

Try to look @ issues from all perspectives and not just yours. If for example, an individual in your family is physically challenged, and gets really depressed each time he/she hears such jokes about physically challenged people on TV or from other people, tell me, would you still see nothing wrong in such jokes?

Alright! I got your point now and I quite agreed with you to an extent. However, family with mentally challenged people should try and understand that all these jokes being threw around by stand up comedians are not direct or indirect insult/abuse on their challenged family members who do not even understand what is being joked about or said.

life is too short to restrain ourselves to all these rules of not doing this or that; as long as not endangering one's life and others. Let take European countries and US as a case studies here, with their strict laws about life; do this and don't do that, you ll realise that people lives have been completely taken away from their citizens which informed the reason why most of them are depressed, miserable and love to commit suicide unlike Nigeria where people are happy despite their economic woes.

Let's be realistic and avoid being an hypocrite; why would I get upset on behalf of someone who does not understand what is being said or joke about? And these same family member will naturally make jokes about people around them who has got one issue or the other (i mean normal person who has got one issue or the other- ugliness,sick etc). If everybody is stopped from making friendly jokes about people around them, with one challenging issue or the other, we might as well stop to joke completely.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Missonas(f): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
holatin:
Ewoooo
sori seyi and wife
God will provide anoda 1, one that will live to give u grandchildren.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by NemzySeries(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Krest3d:

No one is attributing the loss of the child to his career. He just needs to understand that making a joke out of the physically challenged people is WRONG! They have feelings too and are human beings, they or any of their relatives will never find such jokes funny.
shw me 1 commedian dat is not guilty of such?
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by NemzySeries(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Alright! I got your point now and I quite agreed with you to an extent. However, family with mentally challenged people should try and understand that all these jokes being threw around by stand up comedians are not direct or indirect insult/abuse on their challenged family members who do not even understand what is being joked about or said.

life is too short to restrain ourselves to all these rules of not doing this or that; as long as not endangering one's life and others. Let take European countries and US as a case studies here, with their strict laws about life; do this and don't do that, you ll realise that people lives have been completely taken away from their citizens which informed the reason why most of them are depressed, miserable and love to commit suicide unlike Nigeria where people are happy despite their economic woes.

Let's be realistic and avoid being an hypocrite; why would I get upset on behalf of someone who does not understand what is being said or joke about? And these same family member will naturally make jokes about people around them who has got one issue or the other (i mean normal person who has got one issue or the other- ugliness,sick etc). If everybody is stopped from making friendly jokes about people around them, with one challenging issue or the other, we might as well stop to joke completely.

tankGod i finally find sum1 on ma side
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by enigmatique(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
My condolences to ur bro. Wish u a God-given fortitude to bear this loss, both u and ur wife. A o ni ri iru e mo ooo l'Oruko Jesu.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by scholarosisi(f): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
kilokeys:

comedians that gawk and mimic folks with down's syndrome, pple with speech defects and all..

sometimes life aint funny. its sad he lost his baby..
a wake up call to do clean comedy, hopefully
. Talk is indeed0 cheap. See no difference between u and them.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by initiate: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
NemzySeries:

tankGod i finally find sum1 on ma side

a good time to pick up a nomination form then
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by initiate: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=15pt]

and to what else do we lose people if not death. edit the headline please

[/size]

kidnappers??
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
TAKE CONTROL MY LORD JESUS!
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by LadyAmaka(f): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
May God console them andreceive the little angel in His bossom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) / Rita Dominic Shines In A Cleavage Baring Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.