Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,138 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! (41136 Views)

Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) / Seyi Law's Wife, Ebere, Twerks For Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Rolandken(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=15pt]
Inalilahi wabarakatum

it is from God we came
and it is to him we return or whatever

rip to the little one
and to what else do we lose people if not death. edit the headline please

[/size]
The matter tire me o. "Loses baby to death" As if dere are oda ways to loose human beings. The poster shaa.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by UncleSnr(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
kilokeys:

comedians that gawk and mimic folks with down's syndrome, pple with speech defects and all..

sometimes life aint funny. its sad he lost his baby..
a wake up call to do clean comedy, hopefully
Spare me those bull-crap, if they don't crack jokes won't they sit down at and start calling on government and God for job?
To people laugh is where he makes his living from so he isn't to be judged on what he uses to make people laugh.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by shevy45(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
You Be Conedian, Laff Won Comot My Ribs Here.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by darepoju(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=15pt]
Inalilahi wabarakatum

it is from God we came
and it is to him we return or whatever

rip to the little one
and to what else do we lose people if not death. edit the headline please

[/size]
must u speak Arabic here.. hypocrite...
abi dat thing wey u talk dia no get English version... smh

hard luck sheyi... God is ur strength..
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by ujujurueju(f): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
May the soul of the little one RIP
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kilokeys(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
UncleSnr:
Spare me those bull-crap, if they don't crack jokes won't they sit down at and start calling on government and God for job?
To people laugh is where he makes his living from so he isn't to be judged on what he uses to make people laugh.
what are u saying sir?
why should pple laugh at d indigent and handicapped?
only sociopaths like u find such things funny

try watching some couple of comedians and comediennes on comedy central. u would get d point.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Truckpusher(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
JayTeeA:

wrong time to make dis point.. very very wrong.. I am irritated by those kind of jokes too but they lost their baby.. that's all that matters at this time..

if its true then God's strength for d couple to bear d loss
There is no wrong timing when it comes to speaking the truth.

This same mentality is solely responsible for the decay in the society today - Look something bad in the face and call it BAD. without mincing words.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by folabayo1(f): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sad sad sad...My condolence to seyi n wife so sorry for ur loss..May God Bless ur home soon wit beautiful kids.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by nkkystel(f): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Very painful! Do take heart Seyi & Ebere.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by nationwide1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Surprisingly, no post I have read so far has blamed American doctor for the death.

If it were in a Nigerian hospital, doctors would have received the most caustic insults of their lives by now.

Why una de worship anything America as if their practices are devoid of human error.
My sincere condolence to the couple.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kilokeys(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
no mincing of words..

if u find handicapped jokes funny..
if u witness an accident and thank God u rnt d one involved
if u pray and still sing the " some have food but cannot eat, some can eat....."
u are part of a decaying system. u are a bloody hypocrite
u are selfish, a greedy pig, self centered, and fvcked up in the head

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by UncleSnr(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
kilokeys:

what are u saying sir?

try watching some couple of comedians and comediennes on comedy central. u would get d point.
What I am saying is that your comment isn't worth it.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by obongtunji: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Accept my condolence. That's so sad

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kilokeys(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
UncleSnr:
What I am saying is that your comment isn't worth it.

shhhh.. dont sweat it.. ur IQ is too low to get around it..

while folks like us drank from d fountain of knowledge before coming here.. u only gargled.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Maximus85(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
So sad. God will bless him with another. Omi lo danu, akeregbe is still intact.

But I wanna ask oooooo, why are all these celebrities running to America to deliver the pregnancies made here in Nigeria? It baffles me a lot. Is it too much money, self imposed slavery or what?
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
but d dude is too black! kilode!
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
kilokeys:

comedians that gawk and mimic folks with down's syndrome, pple with speech defects and all..

Primitive and African mentality at its peak; comedians around the world make jokes out of everything around them and being what they are; mere mortals, mysteries pay them visit too like every other human being.

Millions of people around the world who are not comedians have lost/losing their babies at birth too due to one complication or d other..

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kilokeys(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Primitive and African mentality at its peak; comedians around the world make jokes out of everything around them and being what they are; mere mortals, mysteries pay them visit too like every other human being.

Millions of people around the world who are not comedians have lost/losing their babies at birth too due to one complication or d other..
word.. thats life.
if for instance the couple had d choice of having a baby with speech defects over stillbirth.. i bet u.. they would go for d former.. and that would be the last time he, himself used pple with similar conditions to make jokes.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by flipboss(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
kilokeys:

what is this foooool saying. Coachroache brains undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by adedayourt(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
kilokeys:

That's y its called comedy
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dats sad embarassed, after waitin so long.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by nwadiuko1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
holatin:
Ewoooo
sori seyi and wife
God will provide anoda 1, one that will live to give u grand children.
FIXED
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by JEITO: 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sorry for the loss. But again, safety/security is in the Lord alone not in America

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by wunderkiind(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2015
I'm very sure the reactions here would have been quite different if this 'incident' happened here in Naija...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Ilekeh(f): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2015
nationwide1:
Surprisingly, no post I have read so far has blamed American doctor for the death.

If it were in a Nigerian hospital, doctors would have received the most caustic insults of their lives by now.

Why una de worship anything America as if their practices are devoid of human error.

Because if it had been a malpractice, the american doctors/nurses would have been arrested. Malpractice is synonymous with naija doctors.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by XRAY21(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2015
CityNG:

I disagree.

If true that this comedian does does type of juvenile jokes, then this is absolutely the perfect place and time to bring this up.
with his my guss you haven't lost one one I pray you don't. He should not eat again some one is getting money in clean way you evil mind still hate
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 16, 2015
XRAY21:
with his my guss you haven't lost one one I pray you don't. He should not eat again some one is getting money in clean way you evil mind still hate

Unfortunately, neither your prayer nor your curses can have any effect on me.

You can sell that BS to someone else grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 16, 2015
nationwide1:

The answer is simple.

The ratio of quake Doctors are lower (not saying it's non existent) in the USA than in Nigeria.

There's no evidence so far to suggest that this was an issue of malpractice. Engage your leadership to provide bette healthcare for it's citizens.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 16, 2015
kilokeys:

what are u saying sir?

I agree.

Only bottom feeder spot feeler comedians with no materials will use human tragedy as comedy fodder.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by XRAY21(m): 12:34am On Feb 16, 2015
kilokeys:

what are u saying sir?

your problem is not the joke or comedian you problem is you have so many big problem
You lack you
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by igbizen(m): 12:34am On Feb 16, 2015
so sorry, God the family the strength to bear this loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures / 12 Big Brother Naija Housemates That Are Now Nollywood Actors And Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.