Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures (71056 Views)

Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by hotgunz(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:

God bless u!!!

I wonder how pictures satisfy sexual urge .
i guess ds work aboard nt here in africa asin our lady re copyin wrongly, in over. Sum men will ask for lady nude pic jst to "masturbate". And the go gaga for the lady in quote.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
Sending unclad pictures is the stupidest thing ever!

Even if you're going to send yours, i won't save it, what will i use it for?

It's a whole waste of time, and could ruin one's reputation.

Even if i was married i won't do it! i could consider facetime, but it depends on the situation lipsrsealed undecided
Hmm.

And when you facetime and the screenshots get saved?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2015
hotgunz:
i guess ds work aboard nt here in africa asin our lady re copyin wrongly, in over. Sum men will ask for lady nude pic jst to "masturbate". And the go gaga for the lady in quote.
and after DAT......

does self servicing satisfy the urge?

how long does it last?

why are people changing things from the way it supposed to be to what is not because it is widely accepted.

I saw someone's post suggesting to cut the face, neck line or noticeable marks off the picture . that explains two things

No trust

it's the same as an ordinary picture.

What is our generation turning into

where is the Woman integrity and dignity?

It's worst when they are not married!!!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by chingydaboss(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
I do nter dat area most tyms.. bt dnt reside there.. must hv seen u somewhere..
evegran:

Maitama.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2015
yemicoal:
you don't v to comment bro, you can always ignore, stop acting like a pvssy.
CRAP!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Am not acting saint !!!

but say no to.

Sending Unclad pictures . it doesn't speak well of you.

Simple!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by DjQris(m): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Oya o!!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by fyneboi79(m): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I will assume u ddnt read my reply to sumone who quoted me. In such cases, d pics only get leaked wen d break up and d guy gets really hrtbroken or smth and decides to retaliate by posting d pics online.
That word "TRUST" was misused and can also be misunderstood.Trust stays wether heartbreak or not.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm.

And when you facetime and the screenshots get saved?
nah, the show going on won't make anyone remember about the screenshot.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by joeyemi: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Sometimes i wonder how people rationalize what should not even come up as a topic,if you truly love a woman as you guys will always say you will not pester her for such a thing
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
nah, the show going on won't make anyone remember about the screenshot.
Hmm.

Tongue tying response.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by j4sure(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Devils Agent
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by luckman20(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2015
@op we sure see the stupidity in them is like peak milk, it's in them
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm.

Tongue tying response.
oh well, what do you think?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Maamin(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:

angry angry

Its just a qweshun na..why the face? tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Absolute rubbish!

People send unclad pictures mostly for sexual arousal while a few to draw attention.
Some send it just because the other person asked for it and are not shy to do so.

Every other thing is bullshit! sad
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Maamin:

Its just a qweshun na..why the face? tongue
tongue tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
oh well, what do you think?
You're right kinda. Someone has to already fix his mind on saving shots to remember to do so when the "show" is on.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
Who are they sending it to? Who asks for it?

Fvcking idiotic hypocrites.
Nobody holy pass so far the person is still alife, even some guys here criticising it also send abi you all think is only girls that are guilty of it. For me unclad pictures move me more compared to seeing the physical unclad ones.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:
Am not acting saint !!!

but say no to.

Simple!!!
Choices.

Some love sending it. It's their decision and there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Doxie69:

Nobody holy pass so far the person is still alife, even some guys here criticising it also send abi you all think is only girls that are guilty of it. For me unclad pictures move me more compared to seeing the physical unclad ones.
I send all these their talk? There's just something sexy about it.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2015
hotgunz:
sry I understand u bt s wrong, 1 of my frd repairs fones and dere was a day I wen to hi him and he jst finished repairing ds girl fone, he was nw goin tru the media and u would believe wat he saw, I knw s privacy bt people sumtime invaded it and we re @ lost.
Try to b in a long distance relationship that is when u will understand better!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
Choices.

Some love sending it. It's their decision and there's nothing you can do about it.
yeap.

but these can still prevent some people from sending
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Aystarz:

Here we go again. Husband ko horsebank ni grin grin. Some pipu never change
and here u come again grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2015
princejenks:

What if his memory card is stolen?
he do delete them after looking at them but u guys are taking this too serious ooo grin#his my husband naa and we loves each other.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Hamsaini: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
I do it for my husband and he do it for me too cos we are far away from each other ;Dw
and you are proud to let us know
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:
Am not acting saint !!!

but say no to.

Simple!!!

Maybe you don't have something good to show.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Reference:

More reasons why you shouldn't. You risk bringing even your kids into disrepute. Just pray it doesn't leak. Then you are done.
leak shocked#his my husband naa not bf,i am damm sure he wont let such happen.no b today naa cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:

yeap.

but these can still prevent some people from sending
Actually, humans are funny creatures. What it is you tell them not to do, is what they'll do. It didn't start today. So don't get your hopes too high up.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Reference:

Sorry for you guys. They only need to find it. Match your face to a name and location and you are done. You have simply staked all you have and except you are a p.o-rn queen, your life, career and business is dangling in a barbaque. Better seek legal advice. If those russian or chinese boys get to you....
kkkkk
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by yollychika(f): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Dem dey send am cos na guys dey begging dia arses out for nudes undecided
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2015
sage2:

Now madam, let me counsel you. Desist from it right away before a mistake from either of you will land you in big trouble. The only nude pic that won't get leaked is the one that is never taken. It is just a matter of time.
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.