Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,278 members, 7,967,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused (1012 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused by Goldstar(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2009
I met this lady, Tade in September and wooed her for 4 months all to no avail. She kept on telling me that she's engaged. Even when i bought gift for her during the xmas season, she turned it down on grounds that she does not feel anything for me. So, i gave up and turned to Glory, a lady who have been trying to give me her attention (i mean showing interest in me). I have avoided Glory all this while becos of Tade whom i actually did like.

The point now is, Tade came around on January 2 to tell me that she is now interested when i'm already down with Glory. Even though, i accepted, I don't still know what to do. I'm a bit confused. The relationship between Glory and I is still very fresh and she loves me very much. I dont want to hurt her. But i also love Tade, may be becos she's more goodlooking than Glory, i cant really figure it out. The love Tade has shown me in this few days is awesome. She calls me almost every minute. Same goes to Glory as well.

I AM CONFUSED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO START FROM.
Re: I Am Confused by stag: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2009
i feel u bro, but why not start by finding out the reason(s) for the sudden change of mind on tade's part.if u ask her directly,she may lie about the reasons so u'll have to do some real brain work. play a smart game, tell both about each other,watch reactions.i think its vain if u start considering whose more beautiful when u want to get serious.its mystery that the goat refused the farmer's yam only to turn around and start overfeeding the farmer with yam something's fishing
Re: I Am Confused by wafigirl(f): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2009
so has she broken the engagement she claimed she was in earlier?
, and was she aware that you're seeing gloria before she (tade) came back around in january?
tade you can't have you cake and eat it o!! grin
Re: I Am Confused by xavier3(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2009
stag:

i feel u bro, but why not start by finding out the reason(s) for the sudden change of mind on tade's part.if u ask her directly,she may lie about the reasons so u'll have to do some real brain work. play a smart game, tell both about each other,watch reactions.i think its vain if u start considering whose more beautiful when u want to get serious.its mystery that the goat refused the farmer's yam only to turn around and start overfeeding the farmer with yam something's fishing

@stag smart answer dude

listen to this guy
Re: I Am Confused by Vonny: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2009
Goldstar

Better looking doesn't make her a better girlfriend. Tade's interest is present because,

1. She just broke up her supposed engagement
2. You're now a challenge because you've driven the attention from her to Glory
3. She's on the rebound, we all know rebound relationships never seem to work, and she'll leave you at the drop of a dime once her ex comes running back to her, if he exists
4. If he doesn't exist which seems to be what you are insinuating, Tade is still immature and playing silly games and therefore not a serious person for a relationship

Stick with the ones that love you, the ones that don't will give you nothing but headache after headache. Your choice.
Re: I Am Confused by Goldstar(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2009
I already asked Tade why the sudden change of mind but she said, she was a bit confused then. She said, we were about 4 asking her out at the same time and that she was only trying to buy time to study us and make up her mind. She also said, she has been deceived by guys before and she wanted to be sure of what she really wants before involving herself in another relationship.
Re: I Am Confused by MissyB1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2009
For Pete's sake, Tade's excuse is reasonable enufff!!
Like every other situation in life, you'll have to make a choice and bear its consequences.
It's possible she's back becux she's no longer with her B.friend
and it could also be that she told you the truth . . . So choose btween Tade and Glory.
Follow ur heart and don't be deceived that the only reason she's back is becux she left her B.friend.
Re: I Am Confused by Vonny: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2009
Goldstar

Tade should be the last person talking about deception. Deception is lying about being engaged and using it as an excuse to study someone. Studying someone is telling them you're not ready for a relationship, so let's take things slow. Please don't rationalize her actions. She's already becoming a headache.
Re: I Am Confused by Dungren(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2009
I would advise you go for Glory.

I have gone thru this before and I can boldly tell you that you are not her 'first choice' and she is back with you just to heal her broken heart. Once she sees someone else better than you, off she goes.

Be careful and make a wise choice. There is a thin line between beauty and ugly.

Cheers.
Re: I Am Confused by HorneyChic(f): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2009
Dicey really. Watch and pray, but surely a bird in hand is worth a thousand in the air.
Re: I Am Confused by H2O2: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2009
Glory!
Re: I Am Confused by martho(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2009
That's what am talking about,women always change their shit.u must bang her-spread both legs very wide apart and give her some wicked strokes, smiley
Re: I Am Confused by ndumart: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2009
Vonny:

Goldstar

Better looking doesn't make her a better girlfriend. Tade's interest is present because,

3. She's on the rebound, we all know rebound relationships never seem to work, and she'll leave you at the drop of a dime once her ex comes running back to her, if he exists
4. If he doesn't exist which seems to be what you are insinuating, Tade is still immature and playing silly games and therefore not a serious person for a relationship

Stick with the ones that love you, the ones that don't will give you nothing but headache after headache. Your choice.

Well said dude. I second u on this
Re: I Am Confused by Magz(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2009
Vonny:

Goldstar

^^This is precisely right!^^

I say, Go with Glory,

But I also say: Follow your heart! Pray and it, and always do what feels right.
Re: I Am Confused by gentbuchi: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2009
Dude, use your head! Am tired of guys behaving like babies. If you dump Gloria for Tade, you will regret it 'cos she will jilt you for someone else in due time! Why not move on with someone who loves you (Gloria), who would do anything to make sure your relationship works? Facial looks manytimes will not determine a solid relationship.

Use your head, continue your sweet relationship with GLORIA!
Re: I Am Confused by MoneyRule(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2009
***singing "i'm in love with two women,i don't know which one to choose"***
Re: I Am Confused by stag: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2009
Goldstar:

She also said, she has been deceived by guys before and she wanted to be sure of what she really wants before involving herself in another relationship.
girl never decif u beforeĀ  angry ? sound like a cliche to me and a response of convinence.don't we guys always hear this?
guy, dealing with women needs understanding, and you have to do better than this! choosing between two ladies should be one of the easiest dilemma a man can be in. dont need a sixth sense, with unbiased mind you can see through the 'fake' one.
Re: I Am Confused by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2009
I most say apparently,tade is not worth giving a try in your life.Glory should be the one in your life.save yaself from the headach tade will bring upon you.
Re: I Am Confused by sparta(f): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2009
@ Poster,

Tell her i said its too late and the door of heaven is closed to the foolish virgin (Tade), what happened to her fiancee, i thot she was engaged Women can over play @hard to get. angry
Re: I Am Confused by viperman: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2009
Simple,

1. Glory should be your number 1(at least for now). Dude, you have to know that beauty is not all oo, it's just 10% of the whole cake in a woman.
2. Tade should be your side-cookie/backup,
Re: I Am Confused by olanajim(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2009
The trouble with love is that you can love as many people as you open your her to. And you may never know who is fooling you until the game is over.

It is all about you. . .
Re: I Am Confused by constantkayy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
I have 2007/ 2008 Benz Ml350 @ 2.7m last. Call me on 07088412299

(1) (Reply)

Getting Over A Relationship Breakup- Making It As Painless As Possible / Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria / Would You Rather Date A Guy Who Was Adventurous Or A Homebody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.