Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview (24924 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Can the journalist tell us what date he conducted the interview?
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by sayyid(m): 6:07am On Feb 24, 2015
wateva wateva change is what we want
sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by solarview(m): 6:08am On Feb 24, 2015
All

8 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by tolu4you: 6:09am On Feb 24, 2015
7million handicap for apc, Jonathan will still win.
handicap 1million in bornu for apc
handicap 1.5millin in sokoto for apc
handicap 1million in lagos for apc
handicap 200thousand in osun for apc
handicap 200thousand in ogun for apc
handicap 100thousand in ekiti for apc
handicap 500thousand in kwara for apc
handicap 1million in kano for apc
handicap 1.5million in remaining state for apc
Jonathan will still win.
those e-rat, no insult please, but you can mark my words

9 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by mikhaildr(m): 6:10am On Feb 24, 2015
That was how @mrayedee said he was a London hospital before picture surface. God pass man.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Sanuzi(m): 6:10am On Feb 24, 2015
DrWise:
APC is a party founded on falsehood. I do not believe anything from that camp.

GEJ all the way. . .

i wonder why they ban for that long period o. Ban should not be more than a week. Its realllyy unfair
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by omenka(m): 6:11am On Feb 24, 2015
PDP will make a very noisy opposition party honestly!! cheesycheesy

This AyeDee guy after being denied kpekus and porridge by Linda is now angling to get some from Aso Rock. I have no doubt his hard work will soon pay off. grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Aegon(m): 6:12am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

FEMI THE POLITICAL BIRD. GIVE HIM FOOD AND MONEY AND HE WILL DANCE FOR YOU cool
And Tambuwal is what? A political what? What about rochas? Can you please define these two individuals.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by kurt09(m): 6:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Quite Unfortunate.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by philips70(m): 6:13am On Feb 24, 2015
The men they are so scared of. Already working very hard to reverse all the locust years of misrule.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Firefire(m): 6:14am On Feb 24, 2015
[size=18pt]APC lies is making devil a novice [/size] undecided

13 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Prince0500(m): 6:14am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=siraj1402 post=31024882]FFK,Omo ale.Like father like son,iku Buhari la pa e.YOU ARE NOT GOD MAN ME.NO ROOM FOR POLITIC OF DECEIT .

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by 2fine2fast(m): 6:19am On Feb 24, 2015
PDP the greatest part in Africa has its own presidential candidate...
Goodluck Jonathan....
Why cant they focus on him for once.
As for me, my Daddy, Mummy and Kemi, the only of my sisters that has PVC #WEHAVEDECIDED Tey Tey
Sai BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by kodded(m): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Fraud + corruption + lies + pdp = apc

9 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Gynacologist(m): 6:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Ola17:
You must respect the PDP for their attention to details, from the PYO crusade picture saga to this one.
APC played all their cards too early, their cyber propagandists' camp has gone cold too. PDP just dey decimate all the online momentum they've managed to gather in the past few months cry

Whoever came up with this election postponement move is a genius.
u cn say tat again...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Prince0500(m): 6:23am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=sayyid post=31025006]wateva wateva change is what we want
sai Buhari[/ We don't want what ever change, we want change that is founded on truth and equity.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Aegon:
And Tambuwal is what? A political what? What about rochas? Can you please define these two individuals.

Who is tambuwal and rochas The only political bird i know is femi.

Give him food, money and pardon and he will sing and dance for you undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by kodded(m): 6:34am On Feb 24, 2015
sayyid:
wateva wateva change is what we want
sai Buhari
your are on your own!
As for me I will never vote for a negative change

8 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by franugo(m): 6:34am On Feb 24, 2015
This man called ffk, does ur mouth ever close
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2015
PDP AND FANI-KAYODE ARE THE MOST SHAMELESS BRIGANDS NIGERIA HAS EVER WITNESS IN RECENT TIMES....THIS IDIOT HAS NO IDEA ON HOW STEWPID HE MAKES HIMSELF AND HIS PARTY APPEAR ON EVERY SINGLE HOUR HE OPENS HIS MOUTH..THE QUESTION U ASK PD-PIGS AND THIS slowpoke IS.."HOW RELEVANT IS HIS STUPID POKE-NOSING,CHILDISH FOOLISHNESS, SHAMELESS AND TRIVIAL BICKERINGS AND USELESS POLITICS OF CALUMNY BENEFICIAL TO THE REDEMPTION OF NIGERIA FROM THE BANE OF QUANTUM CORRUPTION BEING STEWPIDLY PRACTICED BY MEMBERS OF HIS CURRENT PARTY PDP(SINCE HIS A PARTY PROSTITUTE). UNDER THE WATCH AND SUPERVISION OF HIS OGOGORO PAY MASTER, A.K.A "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION"..?
THIS GUY IS SUCH A FOOOL...HIS NIGHTMARE IS GROWING BY THE DAY AND HIS DOOM IS B4 HIS VERY EYES..HE CANNOT HELP HIMSELF ANYMORE..THIS IS THE ONLY JOB PDP PAID HIM TO DO..POKE-NOSE.... THE MOST USELESS YORUBA MAN ALIVE!!!...
WHAT I ENJOY THE MOST IS THAT APC HAS MADE HIM THE FOOL HE IS...THEY JUST KEEP HIM QUIET..AS A FOOL HE IS..AND LEAVE THE PUBLIC 2 DEAL WIF THE POLITICAL PROSTITUTE..A.K.A FANI COWARD-E......PDP MUST HAVE BLEEPED HIM 4RM THE ANUS

THOUGH I DNT HAVE MUCH LIKENESS 4 OBASANJO, HE WAS RIGHT IN THIS ONE...

"FANI KAYODE IS MY BOY, GIVE HIM FOOD TO EAT
AND HE WLD SING AND DANCE 4 YOU ...OBASANJO ... THIS BEST DESCRIBES THE LIFE OF THE PLONKER..
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by franugo(m): 6:40am On Feb 24, 2015
Aegon:

at least amaechi has reduced his incessant spouting off n i don't think tambuwal is even as vocal as i expected, but this ffk TALKS TOO MUCH<TTM>haba!!! He's like mtn, everywhere u go, u see his speeches which are mostly 2 criticise oppositions, BTW
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by LeSaint(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2015
SafecozzyTeam:

/

FFK you are so steewpeed, and dangerous.

Was it APC that published the picture?
Show us proof that it was APC who asked the media to publish the picture and claim that it was taken in London.
It was the media doing their bungling, and later correcting themselves.

APC does not need to do anything to convince anyone that Buhari is in London. Because, he IS in London.

Gullibble Nigerians falling for PDP poo, and endorsing their sufferhead-for-ever warrants since 1999!!! SMH

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2015
siraj1402:
FFK,Omo ale.Like father like son,iku Buhari la pa e.
Lol. You speak Ife, are you one?
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by obinnati(m): 6:57am On Feb 24, 2015
PDP never get tired of propaganda the fact was their an interview if yes then shot up and thing of how to rig the election cus that's the only way out
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by joseph1832(m): 6:58am On Feb 24, 2015
And this AyeDee of a guy is suppose to have intel that the FG doesn't have.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2015
Blair says I met with him in London, that's ok for me. Why is a State governor flying to Abuja hotel abandoning duty, that is reckless.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by sammhi(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2015
APC is a party of mischief makers. one of their biggest selling propaganda is that GEJ has destroyed the country
but my questions to them are: 5 years ago .....
1)were there motorable roads in Nigeria five years ago....are the roads better now than five years ago or worse?

"2)was there stable power supply five years ago
3) how mush was a bag of rice five years ago compared to now? is it up or down?
4) was there housing for all five years ago? has there been a change in housing need of Nigerians
5) education ....when was the last time a government university was built? how many have been added now ?
6) transport ..what was the state of the railways five years ago ? have there been any change?
7) what was the minimum wage five years ago and what is it now?
cool what is the state of the Nigerian airports five years ago ? what is it now?
9) Industries...what is the state of the Nigerian industries five years ago and what is it now ?
10)petroleum ...how was the distribution of petroleum products five years ago and what is it now.. when was the last time we had fuel scarcity?
we all know the answers to these questions so ....Nigeria has improved from what it is five years ago....

7 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by blackfase(m): 7:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Goats, shebi they keep blabbing the man dey london hospital. Turn around again say na naija d man dey do interview. Wetin una want sef? Odiferious philicuses.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by upsonn(m): 7:09am On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:
it is a big disgrace. gringrin they even lie more than the devil now. satan is even afraid of apc now cos they have taken over his position.

Nah APC wahala go kill unah PDP and how does that change my voting for GMB? GMB all the way joorr!!!
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2015
PDP MUST LOSE..NO JUPITER WLD CHANGE IT..PDP CAN BLEEP FANI-FUCKADE 4RM HIS ANUS AS MUCH AS THEY WANT...THE FIRE IS JUST BRIMMING AND WAITING 4 DEM TO TRY CARRYING THEIR SHAMELESSNESS INTO ELECTION..THEN THEY WLD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BTW KHAKI AND LEATHER..THEY ARE WASTED LOTS,,..THIS ONLY MAKE THEM MORE AND MORE IRRITATING 2 NIGERIANS....MORE & MORE OBVIOUS,..HIS A DROWNING MAN ALONG SIDE WITH HIS PAYMASTER AND PARTY, CLUTCHING TO A STRAW...NIGERIANS ARE TIRED..DNT THEY GERRIT?..NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF THE STENCH IN PDP....IS IT DIFFICULT 4 DIS PERIWINKLE 2 UNDERSTAND..? NA WA OOO.. IS IT BY FORCE..?

CHANGE IS INEVITABLE..CHANGE HAS COME..
#CHANGE..#APC..
#BUHARI/PROF......THEIR WORST NIGHTMARE...FOR THE CORRUPT PARTY AND POLITICIANS

APCEEEEEEEE...... CHANGE..

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by clevvermind(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2015
upsonn:

Nah APC wahala go kill unah PDP and how does that change my voting for GMB? GMB all the way joorr!!!
after the election, i believe all apc supporters will commit suicide. some of them including you are already having sleepless night because of Jonathan. it will be terrible for them for them that day.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by ideology(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Nobody is saying Buhari is not in Uk, But the truth is that the interview they published saying it was in UK was an old one taken in Nigeria.

Fayose went to Hilton yesterday 23/02/15 compare the rooms,

My forensic analysis

Compare the 3 pics below,
(pic A - GMB @ the alleged king Ambassador's suite in UK,
pic B - original picture of king Ambassador's suite in Uk,
pic C - Fayose @ Suite 880 in Transcorp Hilton hotel Abuja )

Key
1 - color of the couch, is it turkey red Or off white
2 - design of the table lamps
3 - the frame of the portrait in the room is gold compared to coffee brown in king Ambassador's suite
4. Though buhari's portrait was not fully taken in the picture, which of the other 2 piece likely fit into Buhari
5. The color of the wall/ material used to make the wall.

Judge for yourselves
Who lied Fayose or APC??
I rest my case

Cc
Barcanista phockphockman FireFire Temitemi1 omenka berem ngwakwe ngeneukwenu, tit1, kanwuliajara, Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, Ngwakwe, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
PhockPhockman;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV;

bring your forensic team and analyse the pictures

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer / DSS Speaks On Indictment Of Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, Election Tribunal Chair / Wike Orders Prosecution Of Amaechi, Cole Over Alleged Sale Of Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.