Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,152 members, 7,916,377 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview (24989 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by billyG(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
all hilton hotels hav same furnishings all over d world.fayose shld show us pic of gmb in hospital or keep quite 4 ever.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by babestella: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
billyG:
all hilton hotels hav same furnishings all over d world.fayose shld show us pic of gmb in hospital or keep quite 4 ever.

Have you lodged in any of the Hiltons in the past? Show us your own picture or you shut up. It's people like you that have sold their soul to lies and are bent on dragging this country into retrogression. Please write with facts or you simply quit. Change Ko, naira ni.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by PastorOla1: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
FFK & Fayose can kill GMB if they have the chance to do so. But God will not allow them. We shall give them the award of "THE WICKED MAN OF THE YEAR 2015" JOINTLY SHARED BY FFK & FAYOSE. "AWON OMO LASEN, LASEN EKEJI AJA"

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by ignis: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
lexyclasy:
Bros you quickly forgot the REINHARD BONKE CRUSADE they posted as APC rally and Osibanjo WAS COMMENTING miserably........funny party

The list is endless. ...
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by preselect(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Vicotex:
my mama na mumu

we know cheesy
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by preselect(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Vicotex:
my mama na mumu

we know cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by chichriso: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
VOTE GEJ for continuity

Vote PDP
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Aegon(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

Who is tambuwal and rochas The only political bird i know is femi.

Give him food, money and pardon and he will sing and dance for you undecided
FFK was in ACN for just 9 months and he was a progressive, before then he was in PDP now he's back to PDP and he's now the devil abi? Tambuwal has been through at least 4 parties a serial decampee, Rochas the same.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by upsonn(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:
after the election, i believe all apc supporters will commit suicide. some of them including you are already having sleepless night because of Jonathan. it will be terrible for them for them that day.

Me lo lara gej that will make someone to commit suicide.... Jst dey there.. Dey dream... Its march 28.. That will judge.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by billyG(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
babestella:

Have you lodged in any of the Hiltons in the past? Show us your own picture or you shut up. It's people like you that have sold their soul to lies and are bent on dragging this country into retrogression. Please write with facts or you simply quit. Change Ko, naira ni.
Yu are an E-diot!how much did d tout fayose paid u?
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by naijanaso: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
jorlons:

You're pained because I exposed the wastefulness of your party PDP and ur master GEJ. This administration no doubt is one of the most wasteful if not the most wasteful both in time and resources.

And lest I forget, you're a BASTaRD hope you know that

Only if you know the meaning of the word "bastard "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations / NLC Threatens Nation’s Shutdown After Bloody Protest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.