Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview (24931 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by WisdomFlakes: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
I feel sorry for Ekiti people coz they obviously didn't bargain for this when they 'elected' Fayose. Since his inauguration he has turned the stalking of Buhari into an obsession while neglecting the good governance he was elected to deliver.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by maestroferddi: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Ola17:
You must respect the PDP for their attention to details, from the PYO crusade picture saga to this one.
APC played all their cards too early, their cyber propagandists' camp has gone cold too. PDP just dey decimate all the online momentum they've managed to gather in the past few months cry

Whoever came up with this election postponement move is a genius.
You nailed it!

PDP is a party swarming with master strategists and ingenious tacticians.

By the time the likes of Fayose and FFK are through with, they would be wondering what hit them.

Power will certainly change hands in SW politics as soon as Jonathan gets re-elected.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Chiaka:

But e guy is too much, he reveals a lot of stuff. Nna Men! Everybody eye dey open more everyday. Thank God for this election shift o! how we for sabi all this latest and recent lie lie! Na now I know say all those change wen APC people dey shout na just the 'change' wen for enter their pocket. Now dem don fail, their yansh dey open everyday.

What does an Abuja ashawo like you know about politics You don't feel the impact of bad governance cos u have your Pusssy to sell when u need money. Mumu
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2015
One would begin to think Buhari is already the president and PDP the opposition party. Imagine how much time and money they spend in telling Nigerians not to vote for Buhari..lolz..
As someone who once witnessed a PDP meeting..I know how much time they spend in 'coaching' their agents abt how to discredit Tinubu and Buhari.. It would have been easy for u guys if Jonathan had simply performed but he threw his chance away.. Even a 7 year old boy in my church echoes 'Sai Buhari!'..

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by mfarabale: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2015
DIS APC na waa oo. Thank God their evil plans are gradually unrolling as the day goes- by.
Can a desperate, angered and internally displaced members that cross-carpeted from a legitimate established Nigerian party(PDP) take over power by FORCE? NO.
Pls Buhari , SIR i sincerely feel that u can retire to look over ur health because life will always be the highest investment not APC.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by 100Cents: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2015
[size=14] How does APC expect Nigerians to trust them ?

More than half of whatever statement they issue always comes out to be lies later on.

I tire.. [/size]
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by jorlons(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2015
naijanaso:

I pity your parents - that is if you have one. People who have parents hardly use the word Bast*rd for other people. I have already forgiven you. Time shall tell. Next time look for the meaning of the words you want to type before doing so.
I will still advise you to read articles and listen to news.

Don't pity them they're being well taken care of. Next time make your comments without having the feeling of correcting others just to suit your stance.

My opinion is very well founded which makes me doubt if you've lived in Nigeria for the past five years or better still, if you are a Nigerian.

You should do as you advised okay?? Okay bye.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by sayyid(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2015
kodded:
your are on your own!
As for me I will never vote for a negative change
tanx bt i guess i av right to my own opinions
Buhari all d way
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2015
maestroferddi:
You nailed it!

PDP is a party swarming with master strategists and ingenious tacticians.

By the time the likes of Fayose and FFK are through with, they would be wondering what hit them.

Power will certainly change hands in SW politics as soon as Jonathan gets re-elected.
Don't u get? Majority of those reading these propaganda already know thats wat PDP wanted to achieve with the postponement. U think the northerners give a damn? A woman once told me not to listen to NTA news when I went visiting cos she said its all abt anti buhari.. On the streets, nobody cares cos Jonathan has failed!
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by maestroferddi: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Aloralord1:

Don't u get? Majority of those reading these propaganda already know thats wat PDP wanted to achieve with the postponement. U think the northerners give a damn? A woman once told me not to listen to NTA news when I went visiting cos she said its all abt anti buhari.. On the streets, nobody cares cos Jonathan has failed!
I hope the streets you are referring to are not in Sambisa forest because even there the forces of good are overcoming the forces of darkness.

God loves this nation and would not allow us to go back to Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by ogene007: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2015
paolo96:
Whether na lie or no lie o

Sai Buhari.
Even your very existence is a lie. 'Sai Buhari' is a lie and people like you who are parroting about with 'change' slogan are all bundles of lies. All APC campaign promises are lies. Little wonder that Buhari does not want to participate in any presidential debate because he knows that he and his party are bloody liars. By the mercies and grace of God, these horde of APC liars will not enter Aso Rock, GEJ will be overwhelmingly re-elected.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2015
maestroferddi:
I hope the streets you are referring to are not in Sambisa forest because even there the forces of good are overcoming the forces of darkness.

God loves this nation and would not allow us to go back to Egypt.
Those who died during the immigration exam and the chibok gals would have preferred to return to 'Egypt'.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by IbileIfe: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Of course, only intellectually retarded people will ask idiotic questions.

Gen. Muhammad Buhari(retd) met with former British PM Mr. Tony Blair.

Any Nigerian idiot who is still doubting can do what anyone with brains will do instead of making childish and foolish comments.
You can get in touch with the Office of Tony Blair at:
Office of Tony Blair
P.O. Box 60519
London
W2 7JU
United Kingdom
Email: info@tonyblairoffice.org[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by jidestroud(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Ola17:
Whoever came up with this election postponement move is a genius.
Yet they say He is Clueless!

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Chiaka(f): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

What does an Abuja ashawo like you know about politics You don't feel the impact of bad governance cos u have your Pusssy to sell when u need money. Mumu

The same way when your bewitched Ashawo mama take sleep around bone you abi? Loosers!!!
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2015
paolo96:

Sai Buhari.
Are you cursed?

Just a question undecided
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by katazozo: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2015
God forbid bad thing,if this chronic liars mistakenly take over power in Nigeria. Transparency international will rate Nigeria as the world most corrupt country because they will tell us that black us white and square is round
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by greggng: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Will ffk schooling in havard and PDP monitoring when buhari makes love to his wife put food on our table? If 80 percent of the youths re unemployed and coruption is deep rooted. I think this re the main issues. Tomorrow ffk will be telling us buhari is wearing agbada as if buhari is answerable to a criminal like him. I see ffk. Ulterances as unnecessary distractions that doesn't help nigeria move forward

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by yetunsbay(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2015
simplemach:
APC and lies. I have decided to vote GEJ come march 28.
GEJ till GMB regains his full health.
GMB till this poster ^^^ knows what a CHANGE is

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
Are you cursed?

Just a question undecided
By their words you shall know them,isiewu displaying his madness.
Once again..SAI Buhari!!!Gej Kai!Gej kai!!kai!!!kai!!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by rileest: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2015
The question every Intelligent Nigerians should have asked is which source released the Buhari's Interview picture in the first place. I've combed the Internet for every copy of that picture and every accompanying posts and no where did APC officially released those pictures claiming they were of Buhari having Interview in London. Those pictures made It to the WebSphere and It's either overzealous Buhari fans that titled the photos has been taken in London or It was PDP that tagged the pictures as Buhari's London Interview photos knowing they are gonna play politics with them. I'm leaning towards this being a whole PDP set up afterall since Fayose knows he's being shamed so, he had to come up with something to this create doubts in the mind of a few gullible Nigerians. My 2 cents
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by richielan: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by dazdilijae(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2015
jorlons:
Exactly how does discrediting APC wins more votes for PDP. Cause I wouldn't be so stupid to cast my vote for PDP neither will I advise anyone to do so.

Nigerians reason. PDP have had another six(6) weeks to bombard us with all Mr. Jonathan grin did all through his almost 6yrs in office, yet they've decided to WASTE it. Is it when they're given 4yrs that they'll perform MAGIC in the society ?? I bet you they'll WASTE it again.

PDP is a party of WASTE, a party with MISPLACED PRIORITIES, a pro-politician rather than pro-people party.

Vote wisely, vote out incompetence in leadership.
Vote out GEJ Vote in GMB/PYO

By the way why are GEJ's supporters not talking about sambo or does he bring shame to their camp.

Where is Samboribobo

APC is shouting Osinbanjo abi na Osimbande as ur principal called him becos you think branding a Yoruba RCCG Pastor would swing SW votes to your camp but the tide of lies has shown that even a Pastor can be corrupted by the Association of Practicing Criminal
How come we don't hear Osinbanjo buys bole or Osinbajo in Silver bird mall again?
Sambo is busy in the North, Kaduna and Katsina has been overflowing with converts for the PDP- GEJ/Sambo ticket all tru last weekend same way GEJ was commissioning and swaying the endorsement in the SW same time. Politics no be noise its a game of interest and those who play it know elections are not won tru campaign rallys cos the majority of vote resides in the rural areas not the big cities of PH,KD etc
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by dazdilijae(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2015
rileest:
The question every Intelligent Nigerians should have asked is which source released the Buhari's Interview picture in the first place. I've combed the Internet for every copy of that picture and every accompanying posts and no where did APC officially released those pictures claiming they were of Buhari having Interview in London. Those pictures made It to the WebSphere and It's either overzealous Buhari fans that titled the photos has been taken in London or It was PDP that tagged the pictures as Buhari's London Interview photos knowing they are gonna play politics with them. I'm leaning towards this being a whole PDP set up afterall since Fayose knows he's being shamed so, he had to come up with something to this create doubts in the mind of a few gullible Nigerians. My 2 cents
How come the APC didn't refute the pictures all the while? The Spokes person for the GMB/PYO campaign also claimed the interview in his statement on Sunday where he accused Fayose of paying people to follow Buhari in London remember please get your fact right
Say the TRUTH cos only the THRUTH can set you FREE APC MESSED UP

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Cityguy: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2015
sexyattorney:
APC = corruption.
Everything around it smells it. Chai.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Sanuzi:

i wonder why they ban for that long period o. Ban should not be more than a week. Its realllyy unfair

Bros, No mind NL opportunistic mods. Ban or no ban, we must say the truth.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Cityguy: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2015
sagewonders:
no matter how far lie goes truth must over come it.
That in itself is the truth.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Cityguy: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2015
paolo96:

Sai Buhari.
We are tired of that. It's ran cold already. How long do we live in denial and recklessness? Let APC be truthful for once and we'll know they have a moral ground to crucify PDP. But all these 'whether he has certificate or not; whether this or that, sai Buhari' sounds illogical, delusional and childish. Truth must be told however unpleasant.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by GYLIN: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2015
Vote Peoples Democratic Party PDP. Vote Aniefiok Jumbo 2019. He is a young man with great ideas.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by ideologies(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2015
lexyclasy:
Bros you quickly forgot the REINHARD BONKE CRUSADE they posted as APC rally and Osibanjo WAS COMMENTING miserably........funny party

They lied that Buhari visited Chibok
They lied that one of Buhari's daughter is married to an Igbo man
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Cityguy: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2015
ideologies:

They lied that Buhari visited Chibok
They lied that one of Buhari's daughter is married to an Igbo man
Olorun Oba ooooo! You mean all these happened? Where have I been? Hahahahahaha. Crusade pics as rally for party? Wao! How low can these people get! This is habatically hilarious.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Faraidi(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assembly (Photos) / I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose / Real Reasons Odigie Oyegun Withdrew From APC Chairmanship - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.