Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military (38118 Views)

You Should Be Praying For Buhari, Not Campaigning For 2019– PDP Carpets Okorocha / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. / Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by shos: 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
seun, hope you can see what this kids have turned your NL into... How will anybody join this forum after reading the _stupidity of this kid. SMH, you seriously have to do something about this kids.
u beat d drum are u now scare to dance to d turned?
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
sunsky29:
bros u dey mind d mumu man..I was his supprorter during his 1st term o..to b sincere wt u..,o meaningful developement during his second term..look at akwa ibom...during amaechis 1st term akpabip was even copying from him in terms of roads...now see d diffrence..he spent d last four years piking fights here n there..look at d trans woji..slaughter.. Road...since buhari 1st visit ph...contarctors don leave site...despite d job being 80 percent complete..right now dt same road is decaying slowly..u kw we r in d rainy season..d guy would v been d best gov naija ever had since independence..but he forked up big time
Unfortunately some pockets of rivers state politicians that wants a fair share of his loot to sponsor Buhari is hanging around him waiting for him to drown in his own folly .
I voted for the iidiot too and praised him to high heavens until he started jonsing .My anger is with Jonathan that allowed it to happen because he wants to keep a legacy of true democrat ,if not Amaechi would have been history by now.

5 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by 1miccza: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
datribune:

dis is what we ar talking about. U TANoids ar even worse than d boko boys & do great harm to GEJ who is so draft dat he keeps d company of ignoramuses called TANoids. Even now u ar so paranoid dat u still doubt d Chibok abductions. TANoid, watch out for OCD, d "doubters disease" b4 u run unclad into d market square.

Oga forget TANoids or whatever you call it,i asked a simple question where next would we locate them now that Sambisa forest is gone FYI i don't even wanna know TAN or whatever u call it but the way your Party carries it's violent push for the throne seriously draws bile

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by hush15: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
seun, hope you can see what this kids have turned your NL into... How will anybody join this forum after reading the _stupidity of this kid. SMH, you seriously have to do something about this kids.

Common, y d person no caution im mouth before ranting ediot. Abegi, that guy wey im mama na harlot deserves more jare
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by agabusta: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
babestella:

Hahahahaha, you make me laugh. Your fake general is totally unsellable you are here making noise. Don't be deceived, I had already said that within this 6 weeks, your s1lly party will self destruct with their lies and propaganda. Mr. Man, lies and propaganda, mud slinging, calling GEJ clueless will never and can never win your pathetic fo00lish party any election. Except in LAGOS and Osun where you have abysmally insane people like your type. Nature and God will not allow some few insane animals drag this country into retrogression, into the hand of APC, a party full of liars, bigots and deceptive old men. Wait and cry with your fake general come March 28. You think NIGERIANS are as fo00lish as you are to vote a man like your fake general.

Thank God u re aware Lagos and Osun are already under wraps for the presidential election.

Peradventure your dumb self do not know, numbers win d election, not a deranged animal's wailing on nairaland.

...and definitely not a bigoted schizophrenic's sentimental and emotional wishes.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by agabaI23(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
@Kenai
Bros/sis, where you dey since? E don teeeh.

Well done there!

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by sunsky29(m): 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Unfortunately some pockets of rivers state politicians that wants a fair share of his loot to sponsor Buhari is hanging around him waiting for him to drown in his own folly .
I voted for the iidiot too and praised him to high heavens until he started jonsing .My anger is with Jonathan that allowed it to happen because he wants to keep a legacy of true democrat ,if not Amaechi would have been history by now.
only if d dude kept working...the people would v been fighting for him...but d mumu left his works..if it was obasanjo dt amaechi is toying wt..blv me....ameachi would hv been impeached vis efcc modus operandi...cos obj was a no nonsense man unlike gej dt is too mean..during his 1st term uyo was no were near ph in terms of developement.. D guy jons big tym.I cn bet wt my exam money dt d guy is regreting but pride won't let him speak out.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by siegfried99(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
sauceny:
[size=80pt]APC[/size] is the weakest party i have seen in my life....instead of showing support to the present & sitting govt,they would rather use everything to criticise the opposition,even when they are doing fine & recording success like no other govt has ever done since we started practicing democracy.

GEJ till 2019 & BUHARI should wait till 2027,probably he would have graduated from school with a certificate & loving Nigerians would pardon him & give him a chance to contest in his local govt as chairman cheesy

Wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by 1miccza: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
agabusta:

No commendation? Maybe u need need to read the article again.

There wasn't ano ounce of commendation for the CinC they apparently wanted to dump the success else where unsuccessfully the president makes the military work even if both parties are enmeshed in a phony war would that be ano excuse for someone to always call "white" black??

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by lyricalz: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
This APC pple dia mumu no get rival o, imagine someone blasting the ship captain but hailing the crew members 4 sailing well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:

like say u no call am idiot. U for no collect
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by hush15: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with these APEdiots. One min, the NA is the president tools for selfish desires, now the NA is a just force in APCheats' lives. abeg, make una tell me o, why are these APC double Minded abi NA is operating independently now ni?

3 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by 1miccza: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
agabusta:

Thank God u re aware Lagos and Osun are already under wraps for the presidential election.

Peradventure your dumb self do not know, numbers win d election, not a deranged animal's wailing on nairaland.

...and definitely not a bigoted schizophrenic's sentimental and emotional wishes.

Says who bro?Online wailings do not win elections you know...

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Cityguy: 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
manutdadex:
after aw many yrs? Wat has ur party done to help d nation in her most trying times? Ntin...only gullible Nigeriians wil vote Apshit!
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by richielan: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do

www.cashbay20.com

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Cityguy: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
appini:
Lai Mohammed is among the 21 million persons suffering from metal disorders in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by agabaI23(m): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
When Baga was attacked for the first time, I remember the Book guys used a mosque as a cover when the army unleashed their might. Then Buhari was quick to condemn the use of maximum force.

Weeks later, his hometown was in the rather. Police station was attacked and army ambushed. He said, the army did not use enough force.

You have always wanted us to treat Boko with kid gloves general when you're village is not involved. Buhari is there something you and Lai are not telling us?

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by datribune: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
1miccza:

Oga forget TANoids or whatever you call it,i asked a simple question where next would we locate them now that Sambisa forest is gone FYI i don't even wanna know TAN or whatever u call it but the way your Party carries it's violent push for the throne seriously draws bile

Ar u saying there was no abduction?. d APC is not desperate. d ultimate desperado is d one who has just started commissioning projects, running frm one church to d other & kneeling b4 all manner of so-called men of God, having to visit d North East during campaigns even when he shunned visiting dem when they needed re-assurance. As we speak he has never visited Chibok. infact it took a 16yr old Malaila Youssefzai to make him invite d parents of d girls while madam GEJ was busy doubting d abductions in d infamous "diarris god" saga.
I passionately voted 4 dis man 4yrs ago but i can not in good conscience vote 4 him again. what if God forbid, i had a relative among d missing girls?. smh.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by richielan: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
======================================================
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by wazobiaN9(m): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:
[size=80pt]APC[/size] is the weakest party i have seen in my life....instead of showing support to the present & sitting govt,they would rather use everything to criticise the opposition,even when they are doing fine & recording success like no other govt has ever done since we started practicing democracy.

GEJ till 2019 & BUHARI should wait till 2027,probably he would have graduated from school with a certificate & loving Nigerians would pardon him & give him a chance to contest in his local govt as chairman cheesy

Mumu, is it the same APC that has gotten Jona running about and visiting all kinds of priests like he has never done in his life... ??!!

I bet you that even your power thirsty mentor will disagree with that comment.

Anyways let the will of God be done in Nigeria come Mar 28.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by 1miccza: 12:06am On Feb 25, 2015
datribune:

Ar u saying there was no abduction?. d APC is not desperate. d ultimate desperado is d one who has just started commissioning projects, running frm one church to d other & kneeling b4 all manner of so-called men of God, having to visit d North East during campaigns even when he shunned visiting dem when they needed re-assurance. As we speak he has never visited Chibok. infact it took a 16yr old Malaila Youssefzai to make him invite d parents of d girls while madam GEJ was busy doubting d abductions in d infamous "diarris god" saga.
I passionately voted 4 dis man 4yrs ago but i can not in good conscience vote 4 him again. what if God forbid, i had a relative among d missing girls?. smh.

Bro i have personally doubted the kidnapping saga cos there were so much unanswered questions, the unfolding events are gradually proving that i wasn't wrong as for his kneeling and prostrating i believe that any politician at this sÞàge and level would be grovelling for support but na dem sabi i am not a fan of any political party or caÑdidate.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Cityguy: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2015
babestella:

Your fake cow general avoids council of state meeting. That was a platform where he could have made meaningful contribution (if he even had any), but every month he chooses to avoid it for obvious reasons because he is sympathetic to boko haram
The question is 'who provided them platforms when they want to denigrate the C-in-C? Who provides them platforms when they want to spread falsehood and malice? Or condemn every genuine effort to get us ahead of their animals under the leader Shecow? Abeg, Naija people don wise. That bandwagon madness of 'sai cow-head general' don wear out. Lots of ground have been won and lost. We see clearly now and say NO to change of looters. APC, PDP to some of us are same. Those who perhaps have been looting so far might be satisfied or repent but can anyone say that of awaiting-to-loot hopefuls? I don't think so. So spare me that dummy of 'shengi'.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by ndubueze92(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2015
mifavour:
na them know shaa..GEJ2019...and btw if actually failhari wins he'll call his boys to order bah.. He should do it already! he's not winning. tho! We Don't need a 75year old man to come rule us!
make I quote u joor I love people who prefer good luck ... to those in alliance with terminators.

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Cityguy: 12:19am On Feb 25, 2015
datribune:

dis is what we ar talking about. U TANoids ar even worse than d boko boys & do great harm to GEJ who is so draft dat he keeps d company of ignoramuses called TANoids. Even now u ar so paranoid dat u still doubt d Chibok abductions. TANoid, watch out for OCD, d "doubters disease" b4 u run unclad into d market square.
Most things about APC is fake. Copycats at the highest level. Hope you know APCheats have CANoids now. And for your education, OCD doesn't make anyone run 'unclad' into market square. Pls do yourself a favour by checking what it stands for and not just megaphone mediocrity cos it sounded so big and came from your 'dr'.

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 25, 2015
iwaeda:

APC said the truth is that President Jonathan deliberately allowed the Boko Haram crisis to fester because he and his team saw it as their trump card for winning re-election in 2015 by currying local and global sectarian sympathy
propaganda………………And yet Bokoharist: A fight against terrorism is a fight against northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by datribune: 12:30am On Feb 25, 2015
1miccza:

Bro i have personally doubted the kidnapping saga cos there were so much unanswered questions, the unfolding events are gradually proving that i wasn't wrong as for his kneeling and prostrating i believe that any politician at this sÞàge and level would be grovelling for support but na dem sabi i am not a fan of any political party or caÑdidate.

If ISIS & Alqeada can behead people what makes u think Alqeada affiliate boko haram can not kidnap young girls. Ar we so arrogant dat we think we can not be victims of religious fundamentalism as we see around d world?. d mistake u ar making was d mistake GEJ made at d onset. Instead of seeing d boko haram menace as an insurgency, he kept believing d narrative sold to him dat it was d handiwork of political enemies who wanted to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. He began to see d country in terms of north & south, Xtian & Muslim etc. It's a big error of judgement which I'm sure he now regrets.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by 1miccza: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2015
datribune:

If ISIS & Alqeada can behead people what makes u think Alqeada affiliate boko haram can not kidnap young girls. Ar we so arrogant dat we think we can not be victims of religious fundamentalism as we see around d world?. d mistake u ar making was d mistake GEJ made at d onset. Instead of seeing d boko haram menace as an insurgency, he kept believing d narrative sold to him dat it was d handiwork of political enemies who wanted to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. He began to see d country in terms of north & south, Xtian & Muslim etc. It's a big error of judgement which I'm sure he now regrets.

You see ISIS and al qaeda are still thriving because they are what they are called "terrorists" BH is being decimated because they have a source and are being attacked at all fronts that's why i think BH is man made

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Milkyways: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2015
The truth is that most of the saboteur soldiers are not the ones leading the battle right now. If you noticed, the current operation is lead by mainly southerners. You may say better equipped, but truth again is, the BH sympathizers who would freely give their weapon to the terrorist group are no longer in charge. How can soldiers abandon tanks and walk away only for BH to take over.
Something, surely wasn't right. I said it before that the insurgency was part of a conspiracy to make the government look weak.
How on earth can a rag-tag team of hoodlums over run a Nigerian Army barrack? Only, and only if the Soldiers and their superior are a bunch of sell-out. APC should equally congratulate Mr. President for finally arresting the situation inspite of all the conspiracy.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by dazdilijae(m): 12:43am On Feb 25, 2015
nazeefsco:
u dont knw wat u ar doing i dnt even think u ar a Nigerian cos no nigerian will lyk Jonathan's administration except some who doesn't knw wat he is doing

Hahahahahha this the biggest joke of 2015. Sorry ofcos the 1 of failbuhari was sweeter. I can jump a river 4 GEJ 4 ur info cos my family is better 2day due to his admins n I knw thousands who wld do same talkless of like him keep dreaming till forward march28

3 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by datribune: 12:48am On Feb 25, 2015
1miccza:

You see ISIS and al qaeda are still thriving because they are what they are called "terrorists" BH is being decimated because they have a source and are being attacked at all fronts that's why i think BH is man made

Initially BH was local. Their ideology & modus operandi was no different frm d perennial fundamentalist problems we hav always had in d north like Maitatsine etc. & dat was why it was easy to round up its founder Mohammed Yussuf & his members. Unfortunately, d nation took its eye off d ball & they got affiliated to Alqeada & dat was when it became a whole new ball game. If we had nipped it in d bud we would not be having dis discussion now. Unfortunately our suspicions of each other did not allow us to do d right thing & tribal & religious bigots were having a field day each coming out wit a narrative dat fits its own narrow view. It is an insurgency QED. When we see each other as one. As dis recent victories show, when d giant of Africa comes together we can overcome anything. But will we or will we give in to our suspicions?.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by datribune: 12:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Cityguy:

Most things about APC is fake. Copycats at the highest level. Hope you know APCheats have CANoids now. And for your education, OCD doesn't make anyone run 'unclad' into market square. Pls do yourself a favour by checking what it stands for and not just megaphone mediocrity cos it sounded so big and came from your 'dr'.

Do u also suffer frm OCD, d doubters's disease?. I guess its in d TANoid gene. U guys ar so paranoid dat u doubt everything. Imagine TANoids doubting even d Chibok abductions?. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning / Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture / Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.