Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (319924 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by sammyomotola: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mark stander ooh, ur partner is in shit
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2015
will this be a war between Father and Son
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2015
--continuation--
Daniel was seated on his chair and Magaret(his secretary) sat astride him as they indulge in hot romance
"We shouldn't be doing this." Daniel moaned as the romance grew hotter.
Magaret ignored him and took his lips in hers. She knew he wanted it, he was almost a maniac, he can't do without s*x and according to the story he told her, he had been avoiding his wife for weeks, which means he no longer have s*x with her.
"Mag, stop it. We can do this some other time. This is an office." Daniel protested weakly.
"Have you booked a room? Is there a hotel nearby?" She asked as she unbuttoned her shirt, took it off her shoulder, pressed her chest tightly against his.
"Magaret." He moaned.
The door into the office burst opened and Jimmy walked in.
"Oh my! God! Dan, what's this?" He asked and immediately, Daniel felt the energy surge from nowhere and pushed the possesive lady off his body.
"Jimmy, what are you doing here?" Daniel asked.
"You called to see me, remember?" He replied before facing Magaret with a deadly look.
"Hey Jimmy. I love your jacket." She winked as she seductively buttoned her shirt, tucked it into her skirt.
"See you later oga." She said to Daniel before walking out of the office.
"What was that about?" Jimmy asked when he was sure that Magaret had shut the door.
"What?" Dan replied.
"Tell me you haven't lost your decency. In your office with one sl*tty secretary. You disappointed me man." Jimmy poured out.
"Its my office and I can do whatever I like. As if you are not aware of what I am going through at the moment..." He was saying.
"Listen to me, you are going through nothing. Your wife has a damaged womb, you decided to avoid her. Why not file divorce? I know you can't. You are afraid of loosing your job here. And you think if Adeola gets to know about this, she'll pat you on the back? Even if she can't have a child of her own, she still deserve your respect. And if you can't give her one, then divorce." Jimmy said.
"Why are you here?" Daniel asked changing the topic.
"Its about Tina and your son. I don't think that lady is ready to tell the boy the truth o. With the look of things, I think it is high time you stepped into the picture. Meet with the boy and tell him about yourself. I have done my part, I have registered the name, Daniel Martins in his head, he is curious to know who Daniel Martins is, the ball is in your court." Jimmy explained.
Daniel breathe in deeply.
"So, what do I do?" He asked.
"I suggest you visit Tina at home. I have the address. Go there, talk to her and thing'll be fine." Jimmy replied.
Jimmy ringing phone prevented them from talking any further.
"Hello..." Yes? This is Daniel Matins." "What? Which hospital?" He hung up, faced his friend.
"Adeola is in the hospital." He announced.
"What happened?" Jimmy was out of the office before he could complete the statement.
-----------
Clara had a smile of content on her face as she pulled up in the parking lot of the 'Omo Oodua club.'
"Hello sir, are you inside already?" She asked.
"Yes." Came the masculine voice.
She alighted from her car and walked into the relaxation centre which is mainly for the elderly men.
"Good evening sir." She greeted as she sat beside an elderly fierce looking man.
"Good evening Clara." The man replied.
"I came to discuss the next line of action with you. Getting Christina out of the way is the next chapter in our script." Clara began.
"Really?" The man asked with a forced smile.
"Yes sir. I have challenged her innocence on Idris death and the Legal dept have taken it up. I am sure she won't pull through." Clara explained.
A minute later, the man had not replied.
"Sir, did you hear me?" Clara asked.
"Of course. Its just that, I don't think we should take Tina off. You know the girl is a very good girl. You remember when I was the director, she did me so man goods. Lets scrap out that part from our script." The man replied.
"Sir, this is meant to be a revenge mission. Forget about the goods she did you. Tina got me this job, and I will make sure I get her sacked." she replied. "Sir, have you forgotten how Tina attested to Collin's ability to lead and called yours a ruse. Tina cost you your job, she made sure Collins was instated as the director while you were transferred to the ministry, it doesn't work that way. Tina must pay." She continued.
"Fine, we get her through her son. I'll speak to my boys." The man who was the ex-director of N.A.T.U said.
"Good." Clara said and the next minute, a waiter came around with a plate of pepper soup and a bottle of beer.

--to be continued--
Anybody with an idea of what Clara and the fierce looking boss is up to?

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Olanireti(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2015
They are back stabbers. But they won't go unpunished. I see Tina pulling through.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by macpetrus(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2015
Clara are planning to kidnap chris?.. I knw that Clara is a mole..

Jimmy what is you problem?... Carry Daniel mata for head like Gala!!!...
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by rantex1: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2015
clara you better mind yourself dont try to kidnap that little boy o if you do consider yourself in heaven if at all you make it
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Ppl like Clara r usually hate driven n fyt ppl without their knowledge. They do everything possible to get u out n put themselves der. Eventually wen the test or moment for their abilities arise, there is a woeful performance and things get jus as bad as nobody cud imagine. Such people found their way into our society n now development seems impossible with all resources available.
Winches are not jus those in Nollywood movies with long fingernails but ppl like her. They r deadlier cos they ruin large numbers of people.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2015
double wahala 4 Tina! Tnx 4 d updates dee man

who raised Tina up 4m childhood?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2015
why dem cum pin Tina for corner lyk dis
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2015

Anybody with an idea of what Clara and the fierce looking boss is up to?

Like seriously, I couldn't come up with any idea, but I know they are up to no good at all.. .
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Link to the new one and wishing yu a lovely time.
handie:
Bros, no vex abeg. Didn't abandon you guys sha. Life is good with me. Started another story and most of you guys. Had to stop cause the viewing stats ain't pleasing to d eyes @ all. Hope you've been good

iam great
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Exactly, i just awe by his brilliance and he is in secondary school,
Skimpledawg:
i agree Tina shld tel her son wat transpired b4 hz birth., bt d niqqa is playin tu smart!

keep em coming dee
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Is that a way of saying am bad?
Lilyomi:
I wonder why Tina kips being intimidated by Jimmy. In any case he shd fear her presence. She better starts behavin like da tomgul she is. I believe da child will hate to c his father if he shd hear da truth. Or will choose da mum over his dad. U dnt choose wealth over me n come back loving cos u dnt av a son. Dedicate ur will to ur wealth n name ur money after u. Send ur cars in ur old age! I hope onemansquad and stuff46 are learnin a lesson.

Take time o
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
African women get legacy?
Lilyomi:
Clara doin dat sake of a married man. Such women disgrace africans before foreigners. Who does dis Kids lyk Chris r multitalented n shd b allowed to explore.

Women are always women, decieved and fool-ed by facial impression and sweet words
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Am sure its not gonna be
prettydiva89:
will this be a war between Father and Son

i for see a demise of one
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
this is serious
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
lol
Lilyomi:
Ppl like Clara r usually hate driven n fyt ppl without their knowledge. They do everything possible to get u out n put themselves der. Eventually wen the test or moment for their abilities arise, there is a woeful performance and things get jus as bad as nobody cud imagine. Such people found their way into our society n now development seems impossible with all resources available.
Winches are not jus those in Nollywood movies with long fingernails but ppl like her. They r deadlier cos they ruin large numbers of people.

Clara don suffer, tho i no pity her. Thats what you get after helping a friend;tina. :-/

Daniel you are being needed in the picture now in that Tina's life. Go into it to avert any evil looming on the head of the future [chris], he is such a lovely kid that parents would dream of even with his patch patch lifestyle.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Its good jor as jimmy carry the mata
macpetrus:
Clara are planning to kidnap chris?.. I knw that Clara is a mole..

Jimmy what is you problem?... Carry Daniel mata for head like Gala!!!...
if the boy is in his custody then that man and clara's plan are foiled.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by macpetrus(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
stuff46:
Its good jor as jimmy carry the mata

if the boy is in his custody then that man and clara's plan are foiled.

True
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Neephemie(f): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
stuff46:
African women get legacy?

Women are always women, decieved and fool-ed by facial impression and sweet words
Oga stuff46 b careful o. Hmmmmmm...... Tina don suffer! I tink Clara 'll kidnap Chris den Tina' ll suspect Jimmy. All d same Dee pls revive Mark quickly, he's needed. Kudos boss!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
--continuation--
Tina held Christopher's hand as they walked into the parking lot happily. Mother and son had rediscovered their lost touch and for once Chris was happy that he missed school for the whole day. He wouldn't mind doing this some other time.
"Miss Tina." A voice called from behind.
She stopped, turned to see a femal computer analyst approaching her. Even though she didn't know her name, she kew she was a level three clearance agent.
"Are you going home already?" The lady asked.
"Yup. Its closing time, isn't it?" Tina replied with a smiled.
"It is, but aren't you aware that there is a meeting on going inside Oga Collins office?" The lady asked.
"A meeting? What's it about?" Tina asked.
"Its a meeting involving all the heads of a every department here. You should represent the field operatives." The lady explained.
"Oh! I wasn't informed. I guess it has to do with administration." Tina quickly formed a lie in her head and dished it.
"It can't be administrative. The head of the ICT is there too. Probably you didn't check your to do list or you mail."
"What the hell is your problem? You be witch? Can't you just get out of here already." Tina thought within her angrily.
"So, are you going to join them?" The lady asked.
"No, not today. I have to drive my son home." Tina replied after a minute, the lady gave up and returned into the building while Tina hopped into the car.
"My happiness, what's the matter?" Tina asked, immediately she swung the car unto the main road after noticing the angry look on Christopher's face.
"Mum, I am angry with that lady who just left." He replied.
"What did she do?" Tina asked placing her right hand accross his shoulder.
"You told her you want to drive your son home and she couldn't even say hi to me." He explained.
Tina smiled, she knew where this was heading to.
"What has her not saying hi to you got to do with your anger?"
"Mum, I am a man. That means she didn't notice me. Am I that bad looking? I am handsome right?" He asked.
Tina stifled a laugh as she carefully manouvered her way despite the traffic.
"You are very handsome my dear. If mummy could notice how handsome you are then you shouldn't worry about other people." She replied. Just what he wanted to hear.
"And since mummy is the most beautiful girl on earth, I am happy she noticed me." He said smiling.
"You dared call mummy a girl?" she laughed.
"I sure know how to make you laugh." He said dreamily.
"Believe me, I know how to make my boy happy." She replied.
"What-?" He asked sharply like he just remembered something.
Tina turned to face him with an askance look.
"Never mind." He said as he looked away.
Obviously, his countenance has changed, but she knew best to let him be that moment.
Twenty minutes later, Chris was back in his happy mood as he jumped around the ward conversing with other patients who were sharing the ward with Mark.
"When did the doctor say you'll be discharged?" Tina asked as she held his hand.
"He didn't give me a specific date, but according to him, he would watch me till the end of the week." Mark replied looking into her eyes intently.
"Which means you have four more days." She said.
"I am getting out of here tonight. There is no way I am passing the night in this sh!thole called the hospital." He replied.
Tina stiffened and backed in suprise.
"Why?" She asked.
"I am allergic to hospitals." He replied.
"But you've been here all day." she protested.
"I am allergic to spending the night in hospitals." He quickly changed his words.
"Okay, so how do you intend to return to your hotel?" Tina asked.
"Clara has promised to drive me home. In fact, she is the one I am waiting for." Mark replied.
"Clara? But why that lady? You know, I can drive you back to your hotel." Tina replied.
And just then, the door into the ward opened and talk of the devil, Clara strode in that moment.
"It has to be Clara. If it is not Clara, then it can never be like Clara. So, deal with that." She said as she walked towards Mike.
Tina had to step aside to allow her access Mark whose face had lit up the moment he saw her.
"Good for you then. See you in office tomorrow then." With this, Tina walked out of the ward with her son who was suprised, but couldn't ask any question.
Was it jealousy? She couldn't say. But its a married man we are talking here.
She thought as she hoped into her car, ignited the engine and just as she made to shut the door, a masculine voice called.
"Christina."
She looked towards a white coloured Masserati and saw Daniel Martin walking towards her.
"Noooo." She screamed as she drove off angrily with tears in her eyes.

END OF CHAPTER 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Neephemie(f): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Clara d devil! Ehn! Did I jez read somtin lyk Daniel Martin? Pls no1 shud comma add salt 2 Tina's injury o. Well done dearie wink

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Neephemie(f): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Clara d devil! Ehn! Did I jez read somtin lyk Daniel Martin? Pls no1 shud comma add salt 2 Tina's injury o. Well done dearie
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is where we stop today so that we can meet some other day(tomorrow hopefully)
I am expecting plenty comments, arguments, discussions by the time I check back tomorrow.
Goodnight y'all.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Double post there ma'am.
Neephemie:
Clara d devil! Ehn! Did I jez read somtin lyk Daniel Martin? Pls no1 shud comma add salt 2 Tina's injury o. Well done dearie
Edit the first one and leave it blank
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by adegwurulez(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
For a strong lady like Tina who isn't scared of taking terrorists head-on, one would think dealing with martins would be a stroll in the park, but thats the thing about emotions, they reduce even the strongest to a weakling.

Nice work here d9ty7, although i still think you should employ the use of paragraphs.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Things just de happen so fast like Nigeria politics.
Perfect time for that dude to show up, really love the twist and it seems chris knows about his coming thats why he had a change of mood.

Dee great update
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
adegwurulez:
For a strong lady like Tina who isn't scared of taking terrorists head-on, one would think dealing with martins would be a stroll in the park, but thats the thing about emotions, they reduce even the strongest to a weakling.

Nice work here d9ty7, although i still think you should employ the use of paragraphs.
Blame this thing that I call a phone.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
stuff46:
Things just de happen so fast like Nigeria politics.
Perfect time for that dude to show up, really love the twist and it seems chris knows about his coming thats why he had a change of mood.

Dee great update
Oga, don't get it twisted o. Daniel was at the hospital for a different cause. You remember the call he recieved concerning his wife?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by adegwurulez(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
D9ty7:

Blame this thing that I call a phone.

oh! i get.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Any query [s]
Neephemie:

Oga stuff46 b careful o. Hmmmmmm...... Tina don suffer! I tink Clara 'll kidnap Chris den Tina' ll suspect Jimmy. All d same Dee pls revive Mark quickly, he's needed. Kudos boss!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Arh
D9ty7:

Oga, don't get it twisted o. Daniel was at the hospital for a different cause. You remember the call he recieved concerning his wife?

So you are saying its fate that played its part?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (112) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.