Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:49 PM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (319919 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
I'm sorry.

But I think your stories are too good to be written on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:
I'm sorry.

But I think your stories are too good to be written on Nairaland

I don't know what to say, but all the same, thanks for the compliment.
But you know, Nairaland is where I started showing my stories to a large audience. So, as I grow and develop in writing, I keep posting them here, so that people who knew when I started as a wack writer(LogoDWhiz and others) will have the opportunity to see me grow and correct if need be.
But I am making plans underground.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
That's good Mark,you got brains
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by crystalsaint(f): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
*thinking* Tina is related to mark..probably mark lost sister .
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
omotalkie:
I can imagine how disappointed Tina will be when she finds out dat Clara set her up. I think Tina and Mark are siblings
My thought and yours are the same
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by tecno4life(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
handmaid:
@D9ty7 good job as usual. please where is tecno4life?

Baba mi I twale
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
chai, e go sweet die if mark nd tina ar siblings....D9ty7, can u pls grant my wish, Biko, Dan Allah!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by tecno4life(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
D9ty7 the I love ur twist and turns always keeping me on the edge of my seat. Mark should follow Clara immediately or she will commit another murder angry
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by ironkurtain(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
@D9ty7........dude i love ur story.....like one guy said here, ur stories are too good to be written here. Am thinking about uploading mine but its not yet finished and am afraid of not being able to complete it if i start.....anyway more grease to ur elbow and keep us entertained with ur novels bro
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
D9ty7:

I don't know what to say, but all the same, thanks for the compliment.
But you know, Nairaland is where I started showing my stories to a large audience. So, as I grow and develop in writing, I keep posting them here, so that people who knew when I started as a wack writer(LogoDWhiz and others) will have the opportunity to see me grow and correct if need be.
But I am making plans underground.

Wow!
Screengrabbed and archived.
I feel honored!

Just keep doing your thing.
Research more and read more.
All d best!
More ink to your pen, grease to your elbow and more wisdom.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
crystalsaint:
*thinking* Tina is related to mark..probably mark lost sister .

Nah. They aren't.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
shankies215:
chai, e go sweet die if mark nd tina ar siblings....D9ty7, can u pls grant my wish, Biko, Dan Allah!

Lol.

Well, I don't think they are siblings.
Maybe cousins.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 6:17am On Mar 23, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.

Well, I don't think they are siblings.
Maybe cousins.
all join, i jst want dem to be related
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Dee is making Mark just too perfect. Me cracking at this part. Genous Mike, well done sir.
"Well, I am everywhere since I don't have my
own office. So, in case there is a next time, call me so I can tell you where I am." Mark replied sitting on the second chair.

Lovely updates
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2015
--continuation--
Adeola into the spacious compound of an uncompleted building despite the glowing sun that if a pot of raw bean was place under it, within minutes, the beans is ready to be served. The 5ft 4, light complexioned lady alighted from her yellow Honda Element, a car she was driving for the first time since Daniel got it for her four months ago. And even though she was still under admission in the hospital, she still felt the need to embark on this journey because this journey, but life they say is a risk, which was the reason behind her going out with the new car so that even if she came accross Daniel in town it would take a minute before registering the car, even though he would hardly notice it, since in his believe, she is still in the hospital.
She walked into the building tears in her eyes as she remembered her sister-in-law's(Daniel's sister) words the previous day which triggered her attempt to commit sucide.
[b] "Aunty Deola, I understand your plight. You want Daniel to be happy which is what every right thinking woman will do, but believe me, the moment Daniel reunites with his boy, you have lost Dan for good." The young lady had said.
"Its like you don't understand." Adeola replied.
"I know, I don't understand and I probably would not understand, because I am twenty three. But Aunty, Daniel is my blood brother, forget the love he has for you, if that boy steps his feet into this house, you are in trouble. Forget the fact that the boy will see you as a mother figure. He is thirteen for crying out loud. He might not even regard you and trust these type of children, he will work his way into reuniting his mother and Daniel." The young lady explained.
Adeola shuddered at the thought of Daniel taking Christopher as his best friend and within months, they began working their way into reuniting Christina with Daniel. "So, I will be relegated? No way."
"I don't think my Daniel will let that happen. He loves me beyond that." Adeola argued weakly.
"Aunty Adeola, this is Nigeria. You claimed Daniel loves you and he impregnated your bestfriend then. Believe me, with the intervention of our parents, all they need to say is Tina gave him a child while you couldn't. Aunty Adeola, don't let someone take your place." [/b]
Those were the words of Daniel's younger sister the previous day and since then, she had made up her mind to destroy everything. If Daniel's reunity with his son will destroy her happiness and make Daniel happy and his son happy, it is better everyone remain sad for the rest of their lives.
"Who be you?" A thick baritone voice asked.
"I am Adeola." She replied foolishly.
"I don't know you. You get appointment? This one wey you dey cry like person wey im pikin die." The owner of the voice came out to face her.
"Good afternoon sir." She greeted.
"Yes? Who you wan see?" The guy asked.
"Major." She replied.
"Mayor you want to say?" The guy asked.
"Yes sir."
The guy walked away and returned a minute later with two plastic chairs and a table.
"You get appointment with Lord Mayor?" He asked.
"No sir, but I was made to understand that I will see him once I get to this place." Adeola replied using the opportunity to scan through the room they were in, it looked more like a conventional living room and despite the building being a bungalow, she still fell in love with the structural plan and the architectural work of the house.
"You can't see my Lord now. He is busy in his chamber and will be out in the next five hours. Can you wait?"
Adeola shook her head in the negative.
"Well, if you can't wait you can discuss whatever you have for him with me."
"Can I trust you?" Adeola asked.
"Trust no one but God. Tell me what brought you here and lets settle everything." The guy replied with irritation.
Adeola gently unzipped her handbag, removed an envelope which she handed to the man with shaky hands. As much as she hated evil, she still felt the need to do this one, even if it will be her first and last.
She carefully explained her story to the man without leaving anything behind, even though she carefully avoided saying anything about her pregnancy and abortion for Jimmy.
"Men wicked pass that level my sister. So what do we do with the boy and his mother?" The guy asked.
"I don't know." She replied.
"Fine, we will kidnapp the boy, then send for you to come and pass your judgement."
"Okay." Adeola said as she dipped her hand into her bag removed a cheque and also another packed wads of naira notes.
"We don't accept cheques." The guy said.
"So?"
"Go to the bank, make a cash deposit in this account, when the job is done to your satisfaction, pay your balance." He scribbled out an account number and name.

--to be continued--

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by macpetrus(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Ghen Ghen... Clara and adeola trying to kipnap the same boy?.... Na wa Oooo..
D9ty7 nice one.. The twist is twisting me!!! grin
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2015
I understand Adeola n her pain. I knw some will bash me. But imagine ur friend doing this to u n wen u think she is gone, she resurfaces wif a bigger take on ur marriage. In the story, the boy may survive n da mum is in a special force but in reality it cud not av bn so n Adeola wud av made away wif her crime. It is a warnin to us ladies to b extra careful cos we bear consequences of mutual actions more.
But in this story, I doubt Adeola's ability to go scot free cos Danny's sis may eventually pin Her for da crime esp wen she realises Ade is not givin any child on top. Moreover, da pain does not justify her evil plot to kidnap. God is always just. If he allowed Tina to go thru all dat n forgave her, he can also punish Ade for all her plots. She is already a murderer she shd bear in mind.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2015
shankies215:
all join, i jst want dem to be related

Lol. Okay.

Good morning!
Hope. Your day is going on well?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2015
That's not possible na, comsidering Dan's sisters words, she would not open up no matter the circumstances. You don't know the type od relationship they are sharing.
Lilyomi:
I understand Adeola n her pain. I knw some will bash me. But imagine ur friend doing this to u n wen u think she is gone, she resurfaces wif a bigger take on ur marriage. In the story, the boy may survive n da mum is in a special force but in reality it cud not av bn so n Adeola wud av made away wif her crime. It is a warnin to us ladies to b extra careful cos we bear consequences of mutual actions more.
But in this story, I doubt Adeola's ability to go scot free cos Danny's sis may eventually pin Her for da crime esp wen she realises Ade is not givin any child on top. Moreover, da pain does not justify her evil plot to kidnap. God is always just. If he allowed Tina to go thru all dat n forgave her, he can also punish Ade for all her plots. She is already a murderer she shd bear in mind.

Good way to start a boring monday, thanks for the update Dee cheesy
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Interesting!

D9ty7, has this being on FP before?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
hmmm tina should plssss be careful
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
That was hot

We are grateful sir d9ty7

Wont i be selfish to ask for more embarassed

Glad u r back smiley
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Neephemie(f): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Adeola small small o. I undastand ur plight bt pls take tins easy. Cuttin off d head z nt d cure 4 headache. Nyc 1 Dee, more inspiration.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'm back thou....

Considering the fact that, she went behind her boo, to sleep with her boo 's best friend, and wasn't caught in the act, she still have the courage and instinct of making everybody sad, when her own nemesis is sitting down with her on her own bed, mehn! That's stupidity of the highest order
Adeola, here comes your doomsday

Aunty Clara, you ain't plot your coup well jhoor, anyways, if you had succeed with it, sister tina would have been prove guilty, even bro mark gaan won't even bother of Standing for her.. .
I will say, mark is a competent detective, ride on Bross

Oga dee, oya lets go
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by tecno4life(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
D9ty7 do u want to kille from starvation come update jawe
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol. Okay.

Good morning!
Hope. Your day is going on well?

yes sir, nd urs?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
adeh must be high on tinubu's weed......mtchew
Mark abeg stop clara o! Biko!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
shankies215:

yes sir, nd urs?

Awesome!
Hope u had fun?

Not yet a Sir
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by crystalsaint(f): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Nah. They aren't.
can you please explain why u said they aren't related ?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:19am On Mar 24, 2015
crystalsaint:
can you please explain why u said they aren't related ?

From the story so far.

Seems they arent
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Neephemie(f): 5:15am On Mar 24, 2015
I also tink Tina nd Mark r siblins. Pleasant mornin 2 y'all
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 6:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Lol cheesy
shankies215:
adeh must be high on tinubu's weed......mtchew
Mark abeg stop clara o! Biko!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (112) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.