Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Get An Admission With Scholarship In The Usa With Ease: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get An Admission With Scholarship In The Usa With Ease: (823 Views)

Am A Nigerian And Want To Study Medicine Abroad With Scholarship Or Sponsorship / Life In The Usa As A Student. / Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get An Admission With Scholarship In The Usa With Ease: by enniegal23: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2009
Hi everyone, My name is Mary,I want to introduce to you all,that best way to get an admission and scholarship in the United States Of America.Yes I said usa.Well I am happy to inform you that all you need is your school cert or GCE results, and we will help you with the remaining assistance you need.This is straight and simple,I am not going to beat about the bush with this, You wont have to pay for schooling in the usa because we will assure you get a scholarship,where you only have to pay for your living expenses,thats fair enough, So if you think I could help you in anyway,feel free to call me 07026182022 or send me an email to ennie4rizzle@yahoo.comĀ  And if there is any question you wanna ask,go ahead and ask on here, I will be glad to reply,

Mary
Re: Get An Admission With Scholarship In The Usa With Ease: by adexchamp(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2009
Well, how do you get an admission & scholarship without doing the SAT and TOEFL Test??, sounds funny to me anyway, LOL grin undecided
Re: Get An Admission With Scholarship In The Usa With Ease: by aieromon(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2009
we don't believe you
Re: Get An Admission With Scholarship In The Usa With Ease: by IykeD(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2009
Nobody will believe you even if you call yourself Queen Elizabeth.Funny dude, u think coming here in the name of a gal will get you "customers".
Re: Get An Admission With Scholarship In The Usa With Ease: by enniegal23: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2009
Well you are all entitled to your own opinion, i didnt say you wont do SAT and TOEFL.You will,but with our assistance you will pass incredibly well.Thats the whole issue about the admission,the SAT and TOEFL, Only gullible people fall for scams.If you know what you are doing and what you want,you wont get scammed, I am not asking for money here,dont get it wrong, I am offering assistance,I am not selling visa,

And besides,I am Mary who is a girl,not some dude, Just call and find out,you have nothing to lose,

(1) (Reply)

Are U Interested In Any Countries Visa? / Biggest Mistake-Bellview Airline! / It Is About E-passport Exploitation Of The Diaspora Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.