Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,454 members, 7,944,262 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere (46132 Views)

Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) / African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by akinsadeez(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
If you check very well, I won't be surprised if the man has a bitchy and troublesome wife. Some women can utterly frustrate a man's life. For a man to be drunk so early in d morning when d thought of his wife and family should still be on his mind shows that the problem starts from the home. Maybe d only way he thinks he can escape from d wife is thru d bottle.

But the person taking d picture sef get mind o. What if he cocks his gun and shoots. It will become another case of accidental discharge. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by willi926(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
I smell...
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Kaybee14(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ok.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Franchise21(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nawa for dis country
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Estimable(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Power of alcohol, too early to disgrace himself.....
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
His gun should be taken away if he has any.

This country and most of its people are indescribable.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
tyson99:
e don even show say na paraga hin drink sef
guy u sabi shayo gan, u don know sey na paraga, how ur joint for area? grin
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by cyberdurable(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP judging from background, na dt place u dea follow go work? because it doesn't looklike a junction to me grin, u sure say u no go shine eyes, come see am
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Oga police e o? Wetin be dis o u just dey vex me dey me, which kind yawa be dis o grin.. Iya Mulika joint, shayo na bastard
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by ikombe: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
ROYAL HIGHNESS grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by hummerwise(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
In as much as I 8 police dis very much... This is just totally unfair, na person papa be this oooo
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by mulattoclaro(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
ochejoseph:
Sad!!!

By this action this man (most likely a family man) has used his hands to remove the feeding bottle from the mouth of his Family! Its a shame!

But as Usual we expect APC and their youths who hardly ever use their Brains to blame this On GEJ

We won't be surprised because they also blamed GEJ for Lai's excessive dependence on Pampers and Tinubu's chronic Mouth Odour!

Nigeria is a great Country!
what do you expect when they chose a cattle rearer to an educated man? All APC supporters are fools. They can quote me if they like.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by moonnstar(f): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
See his big rough head.na lyk dis they de take shoot ppl anyhw
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by besttrader: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
It's a pity when I see stuffs like this. The Nigerian Police is underfunded, under-equipped and to make things worse the meagre funds allocated to them are looted by the top brass in the Force. You don't have to look far, just go to most Police Barracks in the country and see the living conditions of these folks. Yet, they are the tools for intimidation by the very civilian masters that deprive them of the very good things they so deserve as uniform men. It's just sad!
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
ochejoseph:
Sad!!!

I blame PDP for dis

By this action this man (most likely a family man) has used his hands to remove the feeding bottle from the mouth of his Family! Its a shame!

But as Usual we expect APC and their youths who hardly ever use their Brains to blame this On GEJ

We won't be surprised because they also blamed GEJ for Lai's excessive dependence on Pampers and Tinubu's chronic Mouth Odour!

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by frisky2good(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
See as the guy eyes don leri finish. grin
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by stepo707: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Police is our friend
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by obailala(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
If this policeman's problems are listed out on this page, it will be a whole testament and many people abusing this officer of the law on this thread will keep shut undecided
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by olas24u(f): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
ochejoseph:
Sad!!!

The selection process is corruption! and most people that go into the force don't really have a passion for it,they went there because of frustration from unemployment.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by hikmojj(m): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
ochejoseph:
Sad!!!

wats d point
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by ooshinibos: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thank God he does not have a gun
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by lolababe331e: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Shameful shocked
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by 4reala(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Shayo na bastard
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Infomizer(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Internet social media and camera phones: best collabo ever!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by mega13(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Seeing a man in such night miere is nt welcome; but come to think of it, this alleged drunked is nt showing any prove of a police manlike because that is nt a police uniform ,it could be a uniform man but I asure you that what I saw in the pic is nt a police officer
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
sauceny:
I guess the man was fed up with his job...Serving in the Nigeria police force is like a nightmare,there welfare & take home package is nothing to write home about.

Because if truly he was happy & respected his job,he wouldn't have indulged in such an act.

so many thing must be going through his mind eg family issues

I really feel for him.

I pray God see him through his ordeal.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by babestella: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Many join the police to collect bribe at illegal road blocks. At the end of the day they end up in beer parlors and drink themselves to stupor because with the uniform the next day cash is certain. Many of them even have wives in different local government areas of the state, most of their wives run joints too.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by goshen26: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
NPF, it's a shame
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by mployer(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
So sad.

Somebody is about to loose his job sad
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by kcowen(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wait I dey Come Back To comment,make I go station go report d matter....
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by sunnshyn(f): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
We humans are so quick to judge!

Who made us judge over another human being?

Yes, what he's done is wrong but some of us asking that he be dismissed or insulting him outrightly isn't right.

He'll need to first be stabilized and psychoanalyzed.

He's actions may be due to frustration and what's not. Maybe he's not been paid, maybe there's trouble at home or maybe....what do we know?

When the bible says we should show love to our neighbour the bible meant it literarily. Show love.

These men in uniform do a lot for us, and most of them are under-paid coupled with the fact that most havnt evn been paid in a while with families to feed...and still he has to go to work

I'm not justifying his actions in anyway, however, I think people react differently to life situations.

I pray he finds peace and succour, amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu / ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street / Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.