Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,461 members, 7,944,289 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere (46136 Views)

Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) / African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by ublu: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
please leave him alone is my neighbour we were paid salary yesterday
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Judejibs: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
since morning i have read with disgust all the comments coming in from all angles both on linda ikeji's blog and I begin to wonder what has brought us this far, we are so deluded that we no longer stand to reason for ourselves.
someone somewhere just took a pix of a drunk and posted it via social network and everywhere is agog with insults and blames on Nigeria Police, GEJ, GMB. is it not obvious that theres nothing linking this man to the Nigerian Police Force, for all I care Hes just a drunk fellow who is in black as I do not see any regalia associating him to the Force.
Note: I totally condemn the fact that any man should get drunk let alone be disgracing himself.

I know the critics who don't wanna think and see behind the picture will wanna attack me on this my post but i ll welcome any criticisms as we are all entitled to our personal opinions.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by tayolove12(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
josnig1980:
SAI BUHARI! grin

Yu get problem well he feel b buhari family
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by bigtt76(f): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
One of Mbu's men trained for the Kill One - Twenty Die Nigeria Police Promo grin
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by PapiWata: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
There is no cause for alarm. That police officer in the picture was NOT drunk, but rather was scanning the ground for clues to a crime that was committed there earlier.

The crime of carrying cash without government permission was ultimately solved, thanks to the diligent efforts of the officer, then, all suspects were shot, while the officer was duly promoted to full Inspector, after being summoned by senior officers for debriefing, collection of proceeds and tendering of exhibits and dividends.

Again there is no cause for alarm, and you may now continue about your lawful business as before.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by redsun(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
ROSSIKE:
And you know this from your psychiatric bed in Aro?

You have no fundamental sense of reasoning,that is why you live like you are in an unknown age where human intellect is perpetually stagnant. You are like a captive chimp that is tutored to recognise words,speech and hand gestures. Brainwashed education.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by redsun(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
otiigba1:
agreed, but he is still human not a super man, people can switch in minutes, here in england they would make him go for a stress holiday and after that they would also make sure that he is fit mentaly to go back to work, if not he will stay off work for as long as possible with his salary paid every month regardless, am not sure they do that in nigeria

In uk he will be sacked. Alcohol is a dangerous drug that should not be taken at work or hours before work,especially sensitive duties like that of a police officer. That uniform should be respected whenever it on.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by cotzywitzy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Where is that stupid frog MBU?
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by hero31x(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
ochejoseph:
Sad!!!

By this action this man (most likely a family man) has used his hands to remove the feeding bottle from the mouth of his Family! Its a shame!

But as Usual we expect APC and their youths who hardly ever use their Brains to blame this On GEJ

We won't be surprised because they also blamed GEJ for Lai's excessive dependence on Pampers and Tinubu's chronic Mouth Odour!

Nigeria is a great Country!

Does Lai really use Pampers?
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Yehman(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
blacksta:
if head of Government is faulty .... why are you expecting any difference on foot level

Vote for change
Keep ur change. There is something fishy about your change
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nicepoker(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
blacksta:
if head of Government is faulty .... why are you expecting any difference on foot level

Vote for change
u sound as if u won ur 5tupidity in a competition. So if ur dad is a drunk u ave to follow him I guess. So is GEJ that pronounced that getting drunk by nigerian police men is official. In fact u are a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by adahgold(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
ALISMILE:
U ve shown dat u ll be worse than them wen u re in their place!

in which place if I may ask?
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by adahgold(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
pbs4real:
dts a vry stewpid tin 2 say. . .wen wil u pple use ur brain wen commenting?

DAT is a stupid reply,did I use ur hand to write, mind ur bizness! Mitchewwww.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by ALISMILE(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
adahgold:

in which place if I may ask?
If u er in dia position!
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by 100Cents: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
blacksta:

Vote for change

See them..

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by ibkgab001: 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blacksssssss
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by adahgold(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
ALISMILE:
If u er in dia position!

if u r talking about being a police,I will never ever be a police man even if is given to me for free...
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Maybe he was shot in the leg?

If na drink, abeg free the poor man. There are only so many pleasures in this sorry f**king country. I always need a pick-me-up to get me through the drudgery of the desk job. Not shitt-faced drunk, but just enough to leave me mellow. Can't begrudge another man that.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Munasinge(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
This is really embarrassing and must not go unpunished hence his pic is not faint and can easily be tracked. CP Lagos State should ensure adquate disciplinary actions is melted on the culpit
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by nduchucks: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
It is the same culture of criminality and impunity with which GEJ and his cabinet run this government which allows this policeman to be publicly possessed by alcohol and drugs.

Sebi it's a well known secret that the commander in chief routinely gets drunk while on the clock.

There will be no room for such misbehavior in Buhari's administration.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by nwadiuko1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wia em gun?
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by pbs4real(m): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
adahgold:

DAT is a stupid reply,did I use ur hand to write, mind ur bizness! Mitchewwww.
why wld u wish them(policemen) death . .dts abysmal.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Ephemmm: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
ochejoseph:
Sad!!!

By this action this man (most likely a family man) has used his hands to remove the feeding bottle from the mouth of his Family! Its a shame!

But as Usual we expect APC and their youths who hardly ever use their Brains to blame this On GEJ

We won't be surprised because they also blamed GEJ for Lai's excessive dependence on Pampers and Tinubu's chronic Mouth Odour!

What do you expect when you dey pour out money like ATM to woo electorate, but paying him salary that cannot be used to statisfy himself and his family: this is a form of self relieve tongue tongue tongue

Pay him all his pending salaries/ entitlements and stop disgracing him as a family man who has failed in his responsibilities: he prefers to stay late and drink so that he will escape the abuse that will be rained on him by his wife sad shocked sad grin
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by adahgold(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
pbs4real:
why wld u wish them(policemen) death . .dts abysmal.

u won't understand y I said so,so free me...
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by zomby(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Without any question, this dude (policeman) is a f00lish man, but it isn't right to post his picture on a public forum.
I don't think it's a sensible move by the individual that posted this terrible pictures.

An old adage says: it is very important for a slave driver to use his common sense from time to time; posting a picture of a drunk Nigerian police on a public forum is legal, but not cool.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by FrankOguns(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
If this one carry gun, area guys go don collect am, I believe they followed him from village
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
redsun:

You have no fundamental sense of reasoning,that is why you live like you are in an unknown age where human intellect is perpetually stagnant. You are like a captive chimp that is tutored to recognise words,speech and hand gestures. Brainwashed education.

You got yourself to a tee. Wasn't it you who said ''The [Nigerian] police are all drunks in uniform''? Sounds exactly like the description of a dunce you just gave of yourself. grin
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Chubhie: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wine is a mocker. What could make him get to such drunken state should be a question we all should ask and not the traditional dismissal thereby compounding his woes. We should place emphasis on refining the individual. This man is capable of good if given the right tools to thrive.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by NovusHomo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
ochejoseph:
Sad!!!

"Feeding bottle" ba?
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by villavic(m): 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
this man has not disgrace anybody but himself and that is not anyone's business but it's that person who posted this that has shamed the nation because police in the UK also gets drunk but u will hardly find it online( u dare not else u end up in jail)

MzJackBaueress:
I hope he's not with a gun. That could be very dangerous.

Nigeria police... Disgracing Nigerians since 1960.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by ALISMILE(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2015
adahgold:

if u r talking about being a police,I will never ever be a police man even if is given to me for free...
Another bragger. Have seen quite a lot of them who re no write off of push over! First classers. A lot of second class upper! Don't brag!
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by adahgold(m): 1:51am On Mar 06, 2015
ALISMILE:
Another bragger. Have seen quite a lot of them who re no write off of push over! First classers. A lot of second class upper! Don't brag!

am not bragging am just simply telling the truth, I can never be a police God forbid,u have seen quite alot not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zamfara: Mob Sets Ablaze Car With Weapons, Kills Suspect. Photos / Nigeria Ramps Up Construction Of Pipeline Delivering Gas To Europe (Video) / See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.