Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,428 members, 7,884,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere (46041 Views)

Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) / African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Desteenee(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Op, plz what do you want to achieve with this pics posted. Do you know the implication of what you have just done?
Ignorance is indeed a disease!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by notoriousbabe: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Den don follow am from him village. IG please do the needful now now,sack letter straight
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Mbediogu(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
omanifrank:
[center][img]http://4.bp..com/-BczE49vtYwQ/VPg0uHX0FlI/AAAAAAAEq68/UQu55Q34AUM/s1600/a.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-sbGJjEMsJXg/VPg0uU2q8JI/AAAAAAAEq7A/Ks3JnQ_IS_Q/s1600/b.jpg[/img][/center]

From LIB Reader.

"It's so painful and disappointing to see this show of shame on my way to the office this morning at Odo-Eran, Cele bus stop.

Imagine a Nigerian Police officer who is supposed to be serving and protecting lives to be in this condition as early as 8:30 am.

‎He was so drunk that he couldn't even stand or walk without being supported. A LIB reader reporting from Surulere.

[center][img]http://4.bp..com/-SGd0hm6d684/VPg0KVTnxLI/AAAAAAAEq6U/um1Khxd90tQ/s1600/c.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-NBaf0P4cOvQ/VPg04GBiHSI/AAAAAAAEq7U/JzNAONI5rN0/s1600/d.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-1JiiiRqtjZ0/VPg0L2NbLGI/AAAAAAAEq6o/yzaBueIDVWw/s1600/e.jpg[/img][/center]

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/photos-drunk-policeman-seen-at-cele-bus.html?m=1

Madness de begin Nairalanders fe mistake am for drunkeness. Is Police no longer our friend?
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by LAX89(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
omanifrank:
[center][img]http://4.bp..com/-BczE49vtYwQ/VPg0uHX0FlI/AAAAAAAEq68/UQu55Q34AUM/s1600/a.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-sbGJjEMsJXg/VPg0uU2q8JI/AAAAAAAEq7A/Ks3JnQ_IS_Q/s1600/b.jpg[/img][/center]

From LIB Reader.

"It's so painful and disappointing to see this show of shame on my way to the office this morning at Odo-Eran, Cele bus stop.

Imagine a Nigerian Police officer who is supposed to be serving and protecting lives to be in this condition as early as 8:30 am.

‎He was so drunk that he couldn't even stand or walk without being supported. A LIB reader reporting from Surulere.

[center][img]http://4.bp..com/-SGd0hm6d684/VPg0KVTnxLI/AAAAAAAEq6U/um1Khxd90tQ/s1600/c.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-NBaf0P4cOvQ/VPg04GBiHSI/AAAAAAAEq7U/JzNAONI5rN0/s1600/d.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-1JiiiRqtjZ0/VPg0L2NbLGI/AAAAAAAEq6o/yzaBueIDVWw/s1600/e.jpg[/img][/center]

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/photos-drunk-policeman-seen-at-cele-bus.html?m=1

How can you be sure that this man is a police officer?

How can you be sure he's drunk, and not sick?
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by notoriousbabe: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Desteenee:
Op, plz what do you want to achieve with this pics posted. Do you know the implication of what you have just done?
Ignorance is indeed a disease!
now that you have succeeded in blaming the op for bringing this to the notice of those in authorities,what would you say about the policeman's shameful behavior?
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
I would like to see this officer's version of "because I got high"

I was gonna catch the thief until I got high.....
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by otaelo: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
There is absolutely nothing in the picture to tell us he is a policeman. I have observed that most comments are conditioned by the captions on pictures and this is disappointing given that most all of us are educated.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by dridowu: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
i board d same bus with ds man yesterday, he was 100% high dt yesterday, people warned him but I never knew he won't listen. poor him
otaelo:
There is absolutely nothing in the picture to tell us he is a policeman. I have observed that most comments are conditioned by the captions on pictures and this is disappointing given that most all of us are educated.
d man is a confirm 9ja policeman, I saw his ID yesterday when he was misbehaving @ odo eran bus stop
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
notoriousbabe:
now that you have succeeded in blaming the op for bringing this to the notice of those in authorities,what would you say about the policeman's shameful behavior?
You have no brain. So posting on NL is the way to bring it to the notice of the authorities? Have you spent a minute to visit the NPF website or check their email adresses? That is what you do if you really cared. Of course you have no time for that. What entertains you is pointing out their "shame" to the world because that makes you feel superior to them.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by redsun(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
This is why drunk driving is not a crime in Nigeria. The police are all drunks in uniform. The world is like a gold fish at moment,no hiding place.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
redsun:
This is why drunk driving is not a crime in Nigeria. The police are all drunks in uniform. The world is like a gold fish at moment,no hiding place.
Says a dense, illiterate peabrain.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by jayben(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Guess this guy has already lost his job.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by notoriousbabe: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You have no brain. So posting on NL is the way to bring it to the notice of the authorities? Have you spent a minute to visit the NPF website or check their email adresses? That is what you do if you really cared. Of course you have no time for that. What entertains you is pointing out their "shame" to the world because that makes you feel superior to them.
my friend bounce out. If you are not happy with what the guy did to expose your likes go do the needful tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by redsun(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Says a dense, illiterate peabrain.

You are a sub creature,less rational than a common ant.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by otiigba1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
sauceny:
I guess the man was fed up with his job...Serving in the Nigeria police force is like a nightmare,their welfare & take home package is nothing to write home about.
AA
Because if truly he was happy & respected his job,he wouldn't have indulged in such an act.
Absolutely! though i am not a fan of nigerian police, i do pity this man`s situation, i am not sure his behaviour is intentional
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by redsun(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
otiigba1:
Absolutely! though i am not a fan of nigerian police, i do pity this man`s situation, i am not sure his behaviour is intentional

Those in position of authority are expected to live up yo it at all times. That is why they require basi.IQ test before they ate given any position. They think like babies,yet they have the responsibilities of adults in their hands and it runs across all the echelon of Nigerian society,even among the distortedly educated "professors"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by CyberTerrorist: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..Una no go kill person oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...This one na original highness cheesy
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
redsun:

You are a sub creature,less rational than a common ant.
And you know this from your psychiatric bed in Aro?
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
notoriousbabe:
my friend bounce out. If you are not happy with what the guy did to expose your likes go do the needful tongue
One day you too will be "exposed". Just wait.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
I am torn on this
Shaming him might make the authorities quickly kick in and act but also he could lose his job.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Firefire(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sad moment... undecided embarassed
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Defcon1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
blacksta:
if head of Government is faulty .... why are you expecting any difference on foot level

Vote for change
l take it you're joking,blaming the government for this policeman's shameful act.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by otiigba1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
redsun:

Those in position of authority are expected to live up yo it at all times. That is why they require basi.IQ test before they ate given any position. They think like babies,yet they have the responsibilities of adults in their hands and it runs across all the echelon of Nigerian society,even among the distortedly educated "professors"
agreed, but he is still human not a super man, people can switch in minutes, here in england they would make him go for a stress holiday and after that they would also make sure that he is fit mentaly to go back to work, if not he will stay off work for as long as possible with his salary paid every month regardless, am not sure they do that in nigeria
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by MyCone: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
This man is not a police man. Check well you will see. That is not a police uniform he is wearing....
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by rusher14: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ogogoro na you cos am o
grin
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by M4gunners: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
What a disgrace . 2morrow this one will join them to say no job.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by notoriousbabe: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
ROSSIKE:
One day you too will be "exposed". Just wait.
i can't wait for that day
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by ALISMILE(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
adahgold:
Imagine stupid people.... Hate Dem like crazy!how I wish a group will emerge n dere main aim is to kill police,I will gladly support Dem...
U ve shown dat u ll be worse than them wen u re in their place!
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Joshkeyz(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
wine is a mocker
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
haaa.. why the exposed? fg go sack am straight
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Sanuzi(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
gunuvi:
He should be arrested, expelled and be prosecuted as that is a very irresponsible act that has soiled the already bad name of the Nigerian police.
He should not be allowed a day more in that uniform.

U SABI D MAN B4 WITH ALL DIS GRAMMAR?
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by ipswitch: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
this is what one becomes when you march straight to kaikai joint, awon aye ti je ifun eleyi ke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.