Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (150080 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Time to exercise my wooing skills

I've kept my feelings for you contained for as long as I could. I am in love with you though, and true, honest love shouldn't be contained and kept quiet for this long. There is so much about you that most guys on nairaland don't see. They only see half; they see your profile picture but my love for you is way more than skin deep. My feelings for you grow more and more every day, and my love for you grows deeper and more everlasting with every passing minute. You mean so much to me, I mean just seeing your smiling face or hearing your heart-melting voice just brightens up my worst days and makes them so much better

I think I love you. I think about you every second of every day. When I fall asleep, my dreams are about you. When I wake up, I look at the empty pillow next to me and wish you were there looking into my eyes. I wish I could tell you how I really feel.

I love you Diddydiva.. ** Kisses**

Oga sharraaap!

No one asked you to flex muscles yet. Simply declare interest.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mrpackager(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
hmmmm....wooing tinz

op CN A GUY WOO MORE DAN ONE GURLZ??

@skin tho**
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ipledge:
please leave tosin alone...be the nice guy I know
Baba, i neva see your own lines ooooo cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by malonephill(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lemme just keep observing and learning grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dygeasy:
Oga sharraaap!

Roflwkmd Lmao cheesy

Seems i have offended someone cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by marieolae(f): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
I don't have a slot oo wink
Blackett:
Is your slot filled? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, i neva see your own lines ooooo cheesy
i dey wait for female version,wanna see d girl that's gonna catch me with her lines
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mrpackager(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
observing......sum pple alredi engagin in E-misunderstanding

TAKE IT EASY BLACKET
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
marieolae:
I don't have a slot oo wink
Why?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Tosyne2much don start already ooo cheesy

This gon' be fun!! grin

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blackett:
1. I hate hypocrites

2. I hate hypocrites

3. Fvcking read 1 and 2 again.
you dey hot gan,ur blood fit boil corn grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by henrylowe(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blackett:
Wait a minute. . .

Da fvck did I just read?. . .

Isn't this the same dumb fvcking ass always kicking against guys professing love on Nairaland?

Da fvck did he just do?
Why are you this foolish ? I mean how old are you that you are always craving attention by attacking people

Displaying your stupidity on every thread makes you plain silly

Are you the only person awarded free MB by your network provider ?

7 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Roflwkmd Lmao cheesy

Seems i have offended someone cheesy
The instructions are clear na undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by dechandel(f): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blackett:
I'm supposed to be the one observing, dammit.
Excuse you? undecided

You are no female.. So why should you be observing instead of doing the needful
This is the male edition!! Shake body jare
No be too dey fight dey waka up n down grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
dechandel:
Excuse you? undecided

You are no female.. So why should you be observing instead of doing the needful
This is the male edition!! Shake body jare
No be too dey fight dey waka up n down grin
please I wanna see you for back stage
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:

grin grin

There's no need to be scared tongue
mmmmmmwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
henrylowe:
Why are you this foolish ? I mean how old are you that you are always craving attention by attacking people

Sorry, who are you again?

12 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
henrylowe:

this is plain wickedness,it's against nairaland rule...say sorry

6 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by marieolae(f): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
My slot is not available lol
Blackett:
Why?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by malonephill(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blackett:
Sorry, who are you again?
gringrin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by ronald4lif(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Boss, oyah drop your lines too cheesy

Lol! I am lame at that field bro. I wasn't active when a similar thread was created last year but it's becoming more evident from various comments here that last year's outcome came out very positive. And I reckon most people expects this year's to be same too or even better. So if it's not from the heart I'll prefer staying on the sideline.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
henrylowe:

This actually made my night cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by skywalker888(f): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dygeasy:
Oga sharraaap!

And you claim you are mature.. What you just did is plain silly

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
diddydiva:
you choose to but u are not wink
Lol, ok let me re phrase it...@diddydiva...wooeing begins in a giffy... grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by akinsadeez(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Time to exercise my wooing skills

I've kept my feelings for you contained for as long as I could. I am in love with you though, and true, honest love shouldn't be contained and kept quiet for this long. There is so much about you that most guys on nairaland don't see. They only see half; they see your profile picture but my love for you is way more than skin deep. My feelings for you grow more and more every day, and my love for you grows deeper and more everlasting with every passing minute. You mean so much to me, I mean just seeing your smiling face or hearing your heart-melting voice just brightens up my worst days and makes them so much better

I think I love you. I think about you every second of every day. When I fall asleep, my dreams are about you. When I wake up, I look at the empty pillow next to me and wish you were there looking into my eyes. I wish I could tell you how I really feel.

I love you Diddydiva.. ** Kisses**

awwwwwwww. and he flourished his golden pen. I am not disappointed sha and I can't say I'm in any way surprised you are wooing diddydiva. Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
mrpackager:
observing......sum pple alredi engagin in E-misunderstanding

TAKE IT EASY BLACKET
I don't take it easy when telling the truth. If you or anyone cannot understand that, you are free to fvck off.

I can not be bothered by you or the other ass licking sycophants. . .

10 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dygeasy:
The instructions are clear na undecided
You fcccked up big time and i'm highly disappointed.. End of quote
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by ronald4lif(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ipledge:
better sit by the corner

I dey on top my mango tree chairman grin.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
akinsadeez:

awwwwwwww. and he flourished his golden pen. I am not disappointed sha and I can't say I'm in any way surprised you are wooing diddydiva. Nice one bro.
It's a wooing challenge now cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
You fcccked up big time and i'm highly disappointed.. End of quote
skywalker888:
And you claim you are mature.. What you just did is plain silly
Una don dey catch feelings? cheesy grin

If I wan fight no be like this I go start. I didn't even insult you.

Smdh!

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by akinsadeez(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
henrylowe:

Choi. See finishing. shocked shocked grin grin

Bros, I bet you had been waiting for just the right opportunity to finish him. This is not nice grin

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
henrylowe:

Tears grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (102) (Reply)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.