Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (150079 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=Dygeasy post=31436188][/quote]
Your moderating skills needs to be sharpened coz my name is missing on that ur list except u want to tell us u ain't seeing well... undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
marieolae:
My slot is not available lol
Why? Who made it unavailable?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by skywalker888(f): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
henrylowe:
Why are you this foolish ? I mean how old are you that you are always craving attention by attacking people

Displaying your stupidity on every thread makes you plain silly

Are you the only person awarded free MB by your network provider ?
What height of bashing is this ? cheesy

This is too much plsssssss cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
You fcccked up big time and i'm highly disappointed.. End of quote

Tell am o!....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
baffah96:
Espero su hay otros contendientes?
NO.........
sólo yo cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by dechandel(f): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jennimma!!!!
Is your phone hanging? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

I dey on top my mango tree chairman grin.
please pass me mango now,make I follow u enjoy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by henrylowe(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
skywalker888:
What height of bashing is this ? cheesy

This is too much plsssssss cheesy
eeeeeediots everywhere... I have been watching the skull head dummy attacking innocent people without a reason
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
marieolae:
cheesy
This year, I can't be wooed lol
I'm taken wink
Too bad.

I give up! sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=baffah96 post=31435056] where are you ezibless wink I believe whenever I request something from you my aspirations will always become actualize as my expectation so pls don't turn down my friend just accept him wink[/quo cheesy cheesy cheesy am observing
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by marieolae(f): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Luv ya wink
FrancisTony:

Too bad.

I give up! sad

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by henrylowe(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
akinsadeez:

Choi. See finishing. shocked shocked grin grin

Bros, I bet you had been waiting for just the right opportunity to finish him. This is not nice grin
Not really bro.. I have been watching the dumb ass bashing Tosyne and it likes as a leverage to become popular... The fool doesn't know that no matter the greatest height of stupidity he displays, he can never be rated above niqqas like Naijaboiy, Tosyne2much, Akinsadeez, Ronald4lif, Emusmth and many more prominent nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by henrylowe(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ipledge:
this is plain wickedness,it's against nairaland rule...say sorry
hmmmmmm!!! He deserve it
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by ruudnisterooy1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
dechandel:
Jennimma!!!!
Is your phone hanging? angry
See your head like beans-pie grin. Na 4 ds kind thread dem dey see you.

Thankyu 4 directing me here *following notification on dash board*. Lemme observe proceedings.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
baffah96:
Where's my Nneka123 if you let me be your lover I'll do anything for you all you have to do is mention it cool cool cool
hmm. i no want you tongue

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
henrylowe:
hmmmmmm!!! He deserve it
but he is my friend
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dygeasy:
Una don dey catch feelings? cheesy grin

If I wan fight no be like this I go start. I didn't even insult you.

Smdh!
Oga u don shine jhor and you should be happy now
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
marieolae:
Luv ya wink
wink tongue grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blackett:
Wait a minute. . .

Da fvck did I just read?. . .

Isn't this the same dumb fvcking ass always kicking against guys professing love on Nairaland?

Da fvck did he just do?
grin grin cry

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by cally3D(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
I wish to woo DrAify
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by alberto2k(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
*Still observing from the rooftop of my bus* smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
dechandel:
Excuse you? undecided

You are no female.. So why should you be observing instead of doing the needful
This is the male edition!! Shake body jare
No be too dey fight dey waka up n down grin
I'm shaking cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by cally3D(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
I wish to woo DrAify
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
dechandel:
Dont you ever get tired? undecided

I want to observe from the sides this year with a nice popcorn handy tongue
There u go........ enjoy urself cheesy

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by phlamesG: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lala247:

Mehn i go marry u
na u dey dat dp? Mehn! shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mirexxx(f): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Time to exercise my wooing skills

I've kept my feelings for you contained for as long as I could. I am in love with you though, and true, honest love shouldn't be contained and kept quiet for this long. There is so much about you that most guys on nairaland don't see. They only see half; they see your profile picture but my love for you is way more than skin deep. My feelings for you grow more and more every day, and my love for you grows deeper and more everlasting with every passing minute. You mean so much to me, I mean just seeing your smiling face or hearing your heart-melting voice just brightens up my worst days and makes them so much better

I think I love you. I think about you every second of every day. When I fall asleep, my dreams are about you. When I wake up, I look at the empty pillow next to me and wish you were there looking into my eyes. I wish I could tell you how I really feel.

I love you Diddydiva.. ** Kisses**

shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked
You shocked ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Ezibless: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
baffah96:
where are you ezibless wink I believe whenever I request something from you my aspirations will always become actualize as my expectation so pls don't turn down my friend just accept him wink

Tell him that;
he needs to offer more burnt offerings than Solomon'sgrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by whizqueen(f): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chai....why I late come na angry
Anyways, its better late than never grin

Sipping coke cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by akinsadeez(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
henrylowe:
Not really bro.. I have been watching the dumb ass bashing Tosyne and it likes as a leverage to become popular... The fool doesn't know that no matter the greatest height of stupidity he displays, he can never be rated above niqqas like Naija.boiy, Tosyne2much, Ronald.4lif, Emusmth and many more prominent nairalanders

Hmmmmmm. I like tosyn's response though. unlike many people here he always takes the high road whenever Black.ett attacks him. dunno why others don't do the same.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mirexxx(f): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
You shocked ?
yea
didn't know u really loved diddy

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102) (Reply)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.