Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (150500 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by chibwike(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
B4 nko ? See how cowards wan tear me to pieces just because i did what they cannot do.... Me i no send anybody ooooo cheesy
you go still woo her for the main event?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by phlamesG: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
akinsadeez:

You are very pretty. You are indeed worthy of being wooed. kiss

phlamesG........you can do the needful.
yes boss tnx lemme take a look smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
mirexxx:
lol i know u? tongue
dimple192 Don collect me,she is my kokolet now
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Godvilla:
NO.........
sólo yo cheesy
Saludos ella es todo tuyo solo wink cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by LewisO: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
henrylowe:
Why are you this foolish ? I mean how old are you that you are always craving attention by attacking people

Displaying your stupidity on every thread makes you plain silly

Are you the only person awarded free MB by your network provider ?
[size=15pt]If i decide to quote him for the silly thing he just did, it might not be good for him.

He's such a nosy iddiot. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by akinsadeez(m): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
phlamesG:
A girl just my attention by her beauty nd dat is........Nneka.123 i wud luv 2 woo u undecided

Interesting. I hope this ends well.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
B4 nko ? See how cowards wan tear me to pieces just because i did what they cannot do.... Me i no send anybody ooooo cheesy

Lol...u take pride in wooing a lady, did u just call that boldness...Oga look well o, it's not a competition brother
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by whizqueen(f): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Worry not. Someone will sight you pretty soon cheesy

Worry ke? Am not from warri oo grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mirexxx(f): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
chibwike:
hw much will you pay for me to change it
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
chibwike:
you go still woo her for the main event?
i can woo her 1000 times... She's really worth it bro cool

When Tosyne goes gaga for a lady like this, you should know she's really worth it cheesy

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Ezibless: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
baffah96:
haba nahh you are far beyond that now don't mind all those all other contenders he's the best choice for you cool

Far beyond gini?

No come pour san san for my garri naangry

Godvilla:
u mean........ Abokii Suya grin grin grin
No qualmz cool

Suya ni?

What happened to getting figurative meaning
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by alberto2k(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm, what's going on here?

Naming ceremony cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mirexxx(f): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ipledge:
dimple192 Don collect me,she is my kokolet now
lols ok
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
baffah96:
*Holding ma head*

Did you jusT turn me down embarassed
i guess sad cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
B4 nko ? See how cowards wan tear me to pieces just because i did what they will never have the courage of doing.... Me i no send anybody ooooo cheesy
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
domcarez:

Lol...u take pride in wooing a lady, did u just call that boldness...Oga look well o, it's not a competition brother
Oga i was actually referring to someone else
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by whizqueen(f): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
akinsadeez:

You are very pretty. You are indeed worthy of being wooed. kiss

phlamesG........you can do the needful.
Hian na... nor call anybody joorh. angry
Thanks for the compliment smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by chibwike(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
i can woo her 1000 times... She's really worth it bro cool

When Tosyne goes gaga for a lady like this, you should know she's really worth it cheesy

have u met her offline?...hope say no be pics you dae trip for oh
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by LewisO: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
dechandel:
Excuse you? undecided

You are no female.. So why should you be observing instead of doing the needful
This is the male edition!! Shake body jare
No be too dey fight dey waka up n down grin
[size=15pt]That person is a female, have Observing for some times now. undecided[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by akinsadeez(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros mi, many at times, I blame myself after engaging in e-fight cos it doesn't dignify my kind of person.. I try to avoid his species cos I'm just too mature for exchanging words with all these internet tigers

Hmmmm. not everyone can show such admirable restraint though. There's nothing to be gained from e-fights really. At best it gives a fleeting feeling of elation.....nothing more.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by phlamesG: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Naming ceremony cheesy
lmao!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
phlamesG:
A girl just my attention by her beauty nd dat is........Nneka123 i wud luv 2 woo u undecided
jerk off Man angry she's already mine
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
domcarez:

shocked angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by chibwike(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided
haven't you seen me enuf in the just concluded mr NL contest.....change that face jor.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Twaci(f): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Naming ceremony cheesy
Wow, can I be renamed?

Something that goes with albert would be nice....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
whizqueen:

Worry ke? Am not from warri oo grin
For your mind grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mirexxx(f): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
chibwike:
haven't you seen me enuf in the just concluded mr NL contest.....change that face jor.
cheesy cheesy fine boi chibwike wink
I luv u smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by dechandel(f): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Godvilla:
There u go........ enjoy urself cheesy
Thanks much kiss kiss
Did you reserve any seat for me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by whizqueen(f): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
AgapeCharis:
For your mind grin
Abii na

Oyaah yarn me. Who you don woo wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by phlamesG: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
baffah96:
jerk off Man angry she's already mine
chill bro there are many 'fishes' in d ocean grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nneka123:
i guess sad cheesy
*Chineke* at least consider the situation I felt in when I saw your reply I slummed and fainted right now they are taking me to ABU teaching hospital No one knows what's wrong with me embarassed Don't do this to me Ayybee :*

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.