Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west (39081 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by micolaj: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
The worst Governor said his father use to wear PAMPERS, your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
IF I HEAR YOU SAY AREGBE IS THE WORST GOV.ABEG WHEN LAST DID YOU GO TO OSUN?

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by chamboy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
tuyi19:
Amosun is the best and my worst is Mimiko, he did nothing in his second term.
ondo state ppl hate him for dis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by tdayof(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
MEILYN:
Nonsense thread.. Go to Osun and call their Governor the worst. I bet that you will get the beating of your life. Mimiko and Fayose are the worst governors in South West.
yinmu....

2 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by chamboy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
imdeymolee:
IF I HEAR YOU SAY AREGBE IS THE WORST GOV.ABEG WHEN LAST DID YOU GO TO OSUN?
most of d kids on nl dont even know where osun is on the map

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Eluwilussit(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
xrisdon:
we often spends more time taking of the best performing governor in S/east, but we over look other regions.

now lets move west a bit,
the best performing governor in south west goes to Babatunde fashola while the worst is Rauf Aregbeshola of osun state.
My Opinion though, lets here yours...

Hear!!!!!
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by chamboy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
tdayof:
yinmu....
wat is yimmu, leave ur hole and go check osun
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by bankolebayo: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]GET CHEAP DATA BUNDLES AT AFFORDABLE RATE MTN 300gb for 2500, airtell 500gb for 2500, glo 250gb for 2500, etisalat 350gb for 2500 call 07062471665
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by chamboy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Op i can bet u'v nt been to osun before ... U just assumed
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by holaab(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
@ arisexy mimiko is not d best pls, ondo state is suffering. Mimiko is more dan worse
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by adioolayi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
LAGOS
OYO
OGUN
OSUN
ONDO
EKITI..

In that order...My two cent

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Adyrin(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Let's hear not here!
xrisdon:
we often [/s]spends[s]......(its Spend) more time[/s] taking[s] ......(Its talking) of the best performing governor in S/east, but we over look other regions.

the best performing governor in south west goes to Babatunde fashola while the worst is Rauf Aregbeshola of osun state.
My Opinion though, lets [/s]here[s] yours...
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by olamyde85: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Aregbesola is the best cuz osun foundation has broken when Bisi left the office find out what next there brother

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by DerKaiser: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
xrisdon:
we often spends more time taking of the best performing governor in S/east, but we over look other regions.

My Opinion though, lets here yours...

Please scratch Fashola from that list of performing governors.

He is a complete and utter failure and has pulled wool over you peoples eyes while perfectly mastering the art of deception.

A very smooth looter and pawn of the grand master of corruption and greed, Asiwaju.

He is a media governor who thrives on propaganda than factual performance.

Lagos still looks like ş.h.i.t. compared to most states in Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by gabrol(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gov. AMOSUN is d best while Thug ( sorry its a sleep of hand, though in this case there is no diference) Gov. Fayose is d worst.

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by wummyanthoy: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
xrisdon:

what are your reasons for choosing ajimobi and amosun as the best and worst performing governors respectively
Best so far are akapbio, uduaghan ,Oshiomole agreed wit d person dat said Amosu is d worst , only bridge , u myt not agree wit me but if u r not in ogun politics u won't knw how far, He ate at least #100M frm each Local Govt account every month in all d 20LGin ogun state imagine {100,000,000 X 20 }. Dat is d amount Govt Amosun stole every month in ogun state again he used all d civil servants cooperative 4 campaign ,as at today the workers are about going on strike ! Am talking base on fact !

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by tdayof(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
chamboy:
lmaoo.. What has aregbe done? Are you from osun by indigene or just a resident?
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
dey do....but pls tell me wat fayose has done for ekiti since he assume office..

When did he become governor?
U juzt hate him daz all
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by OTOliveOnline: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fashola is the best!

This is the world first Triangle AC. It has virus detector!

Features

- Ultimate Cooling Design
- Wider, Further, Faster
- Ultimate Compressor
- Stabilizer Free (130v-450v)
- Anti-corrosion
-Kills all airborne bacterial virus
99.9% efficiency.

To get this, please call: 08108483416

Or visit: 3, CMD Road, Off Ikosi Rd, Opposite Motorways (Toll Gate B/Stoo), Beside Zenith Bank, Magodo, Lagos.

Thanks
O.T Olive Nigeria LTD.

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by koladebrainiac(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
front
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by faladeSM1132(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
dey do....but pls tell me wat fayose has done for ekiti since he assume office..
Fayose is less than six months in office and he has been paying workers salary at normal time what ex do you want him to do for you - idiot

2 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by ChristyG(f): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Macelliot:

They are worst because they are PDP.
The number of brown-roof mud houses in Oyo and Osun is uncountable..... Superpass that of Ondo and Ekiti state respectively.
as if there are no brown roofs in ur iboland,we saw the colourful ones when patience jonathan went to campaign in imo,brown roofs everywhere.oh and oyo state trumps all those state,even ondo and ekiti pple know that,ibadan is second to lagos in d south west and ekiti has d lowest development in sw,u are talking jargons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fashola
Aregbe
Amosun
Ajimobi
Fayose
Mimiko

2 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Rexyl(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY OF THEM PERFORMING WONDERFULLY WELL WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, AND WITHOUT ADDING COLOUR TO BENEFITS ACCRUED TO STATES FROM THE ABOVE. MANY STATES HAVE CONCENTRATED MUCH EFFORT ON PROJECTS THAT WILL GET REFUNDS FROM FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, SOME HAVE REBRANDED SIMILAR PROJECTS, AND THEY WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE SUCH PROJECTS ARE THEIR INITIATIVES.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by ElFenomeno1: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
bamog:
undecided ajimobi of oyo state iz d best while amosun of ogun iz d worst!!! #1st to comment

Amosun the worst?!

You are a fu....cking donut!

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Adyrin(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tah!!!!!!!
Uduaghan is the "WORSTEST" gov the country ever had!
That man needs to be killed I swear!
See warri Sapele rd dat he murdered!
Its him his wife n d dota "choping" all
[quote author=wummyanthoy post=31519766][/quote]
Just comot e name mk I no vesx pass so Ooº°
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by ChristyG(f): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
DerKaiser:

Please scratch Fashola from that list of performing governors.

He is a complete and utter failure and has pulled wool over you peoples eyes while perfectly mastering the art of deception.

A very smooth looter and pawn of the grand master of corruption and greed, Asiwaju.

He is a media governor who thrives on propaganda than factual performance.

Iboland still looks like ş.h.i.t. compared to most states in Nigeria.
hahaha ur ibo pple will die to live in dat sh1t area than their 'golden' and perfect state,haters gonna hate

3 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by bankolebayo: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]GET CHEAP DATA BUNDLES AT AFFORDABLE RATE MTN 300gb for 2500, airtell 500gb for 2500, glo 250gb for 2500, etisalat 350gb for 2500 call 07062471665
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by judiciarypalava: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
cyberdurable:
wether u check from West or East... My Governor is the best..... Chief TA Orji... *Dodges Slap* *Dodges Bottle*

...and jumps over the fence for safety.
Good for you.
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by ekolina(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
If you cant mention even one it means Fashola has done nothing. mention from ur area in lagos if u got any
MEILYN:
Nonsense thread.. Go to Osun and call their Governor the worst. I bet that you will get the beating of your life. Mimiko and Fayose are the worst governors in South West.

Fayose is busy shouting Buhari while Ekiti people are regretting why they voted him in (The election was rigged anyway).

Mimiko on the other hand, performed in his first term but ever since he joined PDP, he became incompetent just like his Principal.

You are not far from the truth if you say Fashola is the best governor in Nigeria as a whole. He has done so many great things, so great that I cannot even mention.
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Kagame: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
From the east to the west, Theodore Orji is the worst!
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Sijioke(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
chamboy:
mr man am in osogbo.. what the hell has he done. you dont knw this man they call aregbe. he is doing roads but no food for civil servant. na road we go chop?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes / Toyin Abraham Responds To Those That Attacked Her On Social Media / Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.