Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west (39080 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
I can't say sha. All my life just visit Lagos two times...will be there soon though
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by charlito94(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
In d south bayelsa is d worst governor n in d whole country ( mismanagement of funds, a full failure in infrastructural development etc) n d best us fashola n ameachi
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by oakson: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
The best goes to Fashola while mimiko and his ally fayose are both struggling for the worst!
N.B: Fayose wasn't like this before; he has been infected with Acute Cluelessness Syndrome[a severe state of foolishness] from Jona(the carrier), himself!

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by chamboy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
beetruth:

Abeg which road o. Osogbo town roads are all potholes. Ode omu -gbongon is abandoned.
y u spreading lies online na .... Many roads were repaired na, iwo-osogbo, ilesa-ife, iwo-ejigbo(new road sef)...
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by chamboy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
D only thing Mimoko did was Akure, u ppl need to go to ondo town, ore
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by bashman91: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
xrisdon:
we often spends more time taking of the best performing governor in S/east, but we over look other regions.

now lets move west a bit,
the best performing governor in south west goes to Babatunde fashola while the worst is Rauf Aregbeshola of osun state.
My Opinion though, lets here yours...

I Don't dispute it dt fashola is d best but to me Ajimobi of Oyo state is the worse cos he never pay state workers for 2months, he no complete many express ways he dey do and yet he still fit talk say he wan go relax abroad... Foolish man

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Samirana360(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
No one is gud among them..they ar all criminals
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by HzRF(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Fayose.....he has spent all his tym on buhari forgtin all his electoral promises.....both his budget and capital projects are "BUHARI" grin
Tho I knw ur brain has been brainwashed ND these links won't help but at least u will knw

https://www.nairaland.com/2181727/ekiti-dredge-32.4m-water-way

https://www.nairaland.com/2177379/fayose-awards-n1.2bn-contract-local

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
xrisdon:
we often spends more time taking of the best performing governor in S/east, but we over look other regions.

the best performing governor in south west goes to Babatunde fashola while the worst is Rauf Aregbeshola of osun state.
My Opinion though, lets here yours...

I think your assessment is subjective. When you look at the resources at the disposal of a state and what they have been able to do. I think the governor of ondo state is the best in the south west.

In the era of education, there are mega schools in virtually every community. The state owned university has the best senate building in the country. Even the smallest and most remote community has a modern market.
In health, there is free treatment for pregnant women and children under five. With the state government bearing the cost of caesarean operation for women.

Urban renewal is massive and road construction. The state even took it upon itself to do many federal roads in its domain.
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by mattiu(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
deebrain:

I blame the school you attended for this comment.....
He was only joking buh seruzly na tinubu dey rule lag if u don't know High TAX lag tho
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by chamboy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote
author=maestroferddi post=31520453]A mere visit to Oshogbo will tell you
all you need to know about recent leadership in the state.

Isiaka Adeleke...P8

Bisi Akande...P8

Oyinlola...F9

Aregbesola...F9[/quote] sorry where did u pass to ur osogbo.. Bayelsa abi
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Arysexy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
[s]
chamboy:
Op i can bet u'v nt been to osun before ... U just assumed
[/s]

I will sell u in osun.

Aregbe is just a joke! Go to ede, ipetumodu, omifunfun, ilesa, sekona, iloromife where they have NTA, odeomu, oranmiyan, okerembete, oke-dio modakeke area, bamikemo, sekunde, ayepeolode, olorombo etc u go weep for osun state.

The only part of osun that saw little development is ife. That is university area not all ife o. Eg gbadegesin, parakin, ola estate area.

Guy don't push me to bring up pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by kolmart: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Am always amazed whenever i see some people comment, how can somebody said Fashola is not performing? Only people with psychiatry problem can say the man is not performing even my advice to such people is to visit Aro Psychiatry hospital simple as abc

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by beetruth: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
chamboy:
y u spreading lies online na .... Many roads were repaired na, iwo-osogbo, ilesa-ife, iwo-ejigbo(new road sef)...
I am not spreading any lie. I speak of what I know of. I didnot say anything about ILesa, life, Iwo or ejigbo. I live in osgbo and I travel gbongan odemu route a lot. Iwo to osogbo is a lie cos I stay around that road and it is as it was. Hole ridden. Intact the osogbo -iwo route would have been easiest to Ibadan but presrntly in its worst form.
Speak the truth and it shall always set you free. If the state capital of the state can be this dirty and ugly then to me he has failed.

3 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Stevano007(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Macelliot:

They are worst because they are PDP.
The number of brown-roof mud houses in Oyo and Osun is uncountable..... Superpass that of Ondo and Ekiti state respectively.
The fact that they are lesser in Ondo state makes the Governor better ryt? Smh for you
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by chamboy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote
author=Kola4uniadgog post=31521022]

I think your assessment is subjective. When you look at the resources at
the disposal of a state and what they have been able to do. I think the
governor of ondo state is the best in the south west.

In the era of education, there are mega schools in virtually every
community. The state owned university has the best senate building in
the country. Even the smallest and most remotes community has a modern
market.
In health, there is free treatment for pregnant women and children under
five. With the state government bearing the cost of caesarean operation
for women.

Urban renewal is massive and road construction. The state even took it
upon itself to do many federal roads in its domain. [/quote] u talking about akure alone
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by seyesko(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cmediagroup:
what is your tool of measurement
Tape rule
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by HzRF(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
MEILYN:
Nonsense thread.. Go to Osun and call their Governor the worst. I bet that you will get the beating of your life. Mimiko and Fayose are the worst governors in South West.

Fayose is busy shouting Buhari while Ekiti people are regretting why they voted him in (The election was rigged anyway).

Mimiko on the other hand, performed in his first term but ever since he joined PDP, he became incompetent just like his Principal.

You are not far from the truth if you say Fashola is the best governor in Nigeria as a whole. He has done so many great things, so great that I cannot even mention.
Which Osun
D Osun wey I dey so or another 1
No be yesterday workers dey rubbish him
Never heared anybody was beaten

I beg if u dey Osun pm me make I take u round and naso I go dey rubbish

We rubbish am for house
Rubbish am for office
Rubbish am for market
Rubbish am for everywhere yet nothing do us

2 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by arsetalks(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Macelliot:
Most Corrupt
Asiwaju Tinubu of Corruption....
Richest Landlord in Nigeria.
Your life is miserable. I am sure even a doctor will be surprised at your BP when APC wins the next election.
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Etruth: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Macelliot:

They are worst because they are PDP.
The number of brown-roof mud houses in Oyo and Osun is uncountable..... Superpass that of Ondo and Ekiti state respectively.
Are you dumb? How does that tally with a state governor's responsibility?
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by ozoigbondu: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
This thread no sweet i prefer south east thread their was alot of comparing and contrasting between each governors and their predecessors
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Stevano007(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Arysexy:
Best is mimiko

Worst is aregberascal
I guess u didn't do Social Studies in school undecided
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by HzRF(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
chamboy:
most of d kids on nl dont even know where osun is on the map
Aregbe is d worst
Oya tell me wetin he do
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by chamboy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote
author=Arysexy post=31521070][s][/s]

I will sell u in osun.

Aregbe is just a joke! Go to ede, ipetumodu, omifunfun, ilesa,
sekona, iloromife where they have NTA, odeomu, oranmiyan, okerembete,
oke-dio modakeke area, bamikemo, sekunde, ayepeolode, olorombo etc u
go weep for osun state.

The only part of osun that saw little development is ife. That is
university area not all ife o. Eg gbadegesin, parakin, ola estate
area.

Guy don't push me to bring up pictures [/quote] u'v shown ur ignorance well well
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by chamboy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
HzRF:

Aregbe is d worst
Oya tell me wetin he do
wat dey told u abi
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by deebrain(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
mattiu:

He was only joking buh seruzly na tinubu dey rule lag if u don't know High TAX lag tho

I know....... But his use of pronouns and general instability should not be encouraged.
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by tola268: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote
author=xrisdon post=31518231]we often spends more time taking of the
best performing governor in S/east, but we over look other regions.

the best performing governor in south west goes to Babatunde fashola
while the worst is Rauf Aregbeshola of osun state.
My Opinion though, lets here yours...[/quote] Correct God bless you
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Okwori12(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
‎Good DAY from CBN-SMS. where we provide you an unending reach via our platforms. 

* Bulk SMS via www.cbnsms.com (below N1.60K per unit), resellers below N1.30K ‎

*Domain registration, Web Hosting @ 3500/year - www.hostchillyng.com 

*GSM Numbers Database @ N5000 per state, and N50,000 for the 36 state +FCT
*active Nigerians email database of over 1.5 million

Enquiries: call 07066804422. Bbm 7F68D75C
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Arysexy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Aregbe is busy building oranmiyan tallest staff and talking drum that nobody beats.

Common salary he no fit pay. Guess thiefnubuu allocation has put osun in deficit position

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by HzRF(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
If u base d rating on how they spend dia revenue fashola won't be d best
But over all
1)Fashola
The worst goes to my gov
The electrician turn to engineer over night
D one who spend millions on Christmas design ND bangers
Aregbe
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
chamboy:
u talking about akure alone

Not akure ooo, I can mention many projects spread across the length and breadth of the state.
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by akoladeadewunmi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
From the op to the rest. I blamed the school that you all attended

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper / President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega / ‘FG Procures 30 Aircrafts, Six Helicopter Gunships To Fight Boko Haram’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.