Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west (39082 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by htconeline: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mimikonis the worst of all consider ondo been oil producing state nd member of niger delta.
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by asiwajumi(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
chamboy:
Fayose n mimiko, u guys need to go to ondo n ekiti... Am nt suprised dey r pee dee pigs (worst governors)

best is def Amosun of ogun...
fayose never spend 150days in office so ur point is baseless.I here by throw your point to the pit toilet.hahaha

2 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
xrisdon:
we often spends more time taking of the best performing governor in S/east, but we over look other regions.

now lets move west a bit,
the best performing governor in south west goes to Babatunde fashola [s]while the worst is Rauf Aregbeshola of osun state[/s].
My Opinion though, lets here yours...

WHAT ARE YOUR BASES? Meanwhile are you from Osun state? South Africa just adopted Opon Imo for high school students in Gauteng schools. UNESCO has adopted the innovation as well. And a moderator move this jejune[b] to frontpage?[/b]
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Habeyy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

I will sell u in osun.

Aregbe is just a joke! Go to ede, ipetumodu, omifunfun, ilesa, sekona, iloromife where they have NTA, odeomu, oranmiyan, okerembete, oke-dio modakeke area, bamikemo, sekunde, ayepeolode, olorombo etc u go weep for osun state.

The only part of osun that saw little development is ife. That is university area not all ife o. Eg gbadegesin, parakin, ola estate area.

Guy don't push me to bring up pictures
u fire d guy ..just like firefire cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Habeyy(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
asiwajumi:
fayose never spend 150days in office so ur point is baseless.I here by throw your point to the pit toilet.hahaha
hahahahahahagahahhhhgaaaghhahahahahacheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Arysexy:
[/s]

[s]I will sell u in osun.
, In the villages and hamlets!

Aregbe is just a joke! Go to ede, ipetumodu, omifunfun, ilesa, sekona, iloromife where they have NTA, odeomu, oranmiyan, okerembete, oke-dio modakeke area, bamikemo, sekunde, ayepeolode, olorombo etc u go weep for osun state.

[s]The only part of osun that saw little development is ife.[/s] That is university area not all ife o. Eg gbadegesin, parakin, ola estate area.

Guy don't push me to bring up pictures

You have definitely not being to Ede! Or Ilesha! Ipetumodu has a private university! All other town you mentioned aside from Odeomu are villages some with less than 300 inhabitants! What about Osogbo?

Even in New York, Cape Town, Dar es salam some areas are eye sore so what is your point?
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by bigglat: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls, let us try to back up our opinions with cogent reasons so that it will be meaningful. Thanks!
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by rildwanullahi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
dey do....but pls tell me wat fayose has done for ekiti since he assume office..
he gave Xmas chicken and rice
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by freshdude99(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
MEILYN:
Nonsense thread.. Go to Osun and call their Governor the worst. I bet that you will get the beating of your life. Mimiko and Fayose are the worst governors in South West.

Fayose is busy shouting Buhari while Ekiti people are regretting why they voted him in (The election was rigged anyway).

Mimiko on the other hand, performed in his first term but ever since he joined PDP, he became incompetent just like his Principal.

You are not far from the truth if you say Fashola is the best governor in Nigeria as a whole. He has done so many great things, so great that I cannot even mention.
And how many weeks ago has he been in pdp for u to judge him thus. I smell partisan analysis here #apc molecules grin

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Mstings: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
xrisdon:
we often spends more time taking of the best performing governor in S/east, but we over look other regions.

the best performing governor in south west goes to Babatunde fashola while the worst is Rauf Aregbeshola of osun state.
ur opinion isn't top notch
It is only in recent times due to federal govt frustration that osun has been lagging
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by ostopsmich(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
MEILYN:
Nonsense thread.. Go to Osun and call their Governor the worst. I bet that you will get the beating of your life. Mimiko and Fayose are the worst governors in South West.

Fayose is busy shouting Buhari while Ekiti people are regretting why they voted him in (The election was rigged anyway).

Mimiko on the other hand, performed in his first term but ever since he joined PDP, he became incompetent just like his Principal.

You are not far from the truth if you say Fashola is the best governor in Nigeria as a whole. He has done so many great things, so great that I cannot even mention.
If you don't know what to say its advisable you keep your mouth shut, how are Ekiti ppl regretting voting for Fayose? I don't blame you, its a normal way of life of you APC fanatics...come to Ekiti and see great testimonies for yourself

2 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Walelavender(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Here is my ranking
1.Fashola( Biggest IGR and lots of brain.Esablished a template for good governance)
2.Mimiko( Milleniun schools & maternal health)
3.AJimobi( Iinfrastrucures & Urban renewal)
4. Amosun( Massive Infrastructures)
5.Aregbe(Infrastrucures & Mega schools)
6.Fayose( Agberoism & Newspaper propaganda against GMB)
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by esosa4real(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
imdeymolee:
IF I HEAR YOU SAY AREGBE IS THE WORST GOV.ABEG WHEN LAST DID YOU GO TO OSUN?

Bros, who gave u authority to talk about osun, when u know nuffin! Even osun indigenes know that their governor is performing rili badt! How can a governor notr pay salaries? He borrowed so much and can't pay up. Stealing borrowed money by issuing his cohorts useless contracts.
Osun is so poor, I am dere currently and feel for the indigenes. They r helpless.

2 Likes

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by esosa4real(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
chamboy:
Op i can bet u'v nt been to osun before ... U just assumed

Do u need to go to osun to kno what happens there? If u r observant on NL sef, u wud see that aregbe is doin badt n rili d worst.

Everything I have read about aregbe on NL is so so true! I am a doctor working there and regretting it.
bleeped up yoruba state, ondo/odun/oyo r far better.

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by esosa4real(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sijioke:
mr man am in osogbo.. what the hell has he done. you dont knw this man they call aregbe. he is doing roads but no food for civil servant. na road we go chop?

I tire ooo! Civil servants r crying....wish aregbe could read all dis online.
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by pojophilius(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
deebrain:

I blame the school you attended for this comment.....
What do u mean??,community no be skul??
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Ezerbullet(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amosun is the worst performing governor because of the way he has been treating civil servants in the state. As I write this, there is an on going strike in Ogun state.
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Kingspin(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Fayose.....he has spent all his tym on buhari forgtin all his electoral promises.....both his budget and capital projects are "BUHARI" grin
Becose he is of PDP and how many days in office. This una childish behaviour has become a child toy.

1 Like

Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by cutieemperorh(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Luzehray:
you only went dia 2weeks ago (akure) U̶̲̥̅̊ should hv askd pple staying dia since how dey r surviving from d devil man called mimiko. He did nt pay civil servant salary for d past 4months. My brother. Mimiko is d. Worst gov in S/W.
Brother!!!! U can lie for africa
Are u talking about the same ondo state where I reside and my dad is a civil servant.... Continue, daris God ooooo
So my papa never collect salary for four months now... Uhmmm...
Don't because u want to hang a dog call it a bad name...
History will judge us all...
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Arysexy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
[s]
Mosesm:

You have definitely not being to Ede! Or Ilesha! Ipetumodu has a private university! All other town you mentioned aside from Odeomu are villages some with less than 300 inhabitants! What about Osogbo?

Even in New York, Cape Town, Dar es salam some areas are eye sore so what is your point?
[/s]

Do I sound like JJC to u? From ede junction move 200m to ur left is redeem university permanent site under construction. Is it ede poly I have not been to?

The whole of ede just have one road without drainage, with rusty roofs at both sides. Ede is a muslim area guy
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by MymothersKeeper(f): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
No Let youths of Osun catch you ? They will kill you and your family for this defamation of character .
Osun is working , if you are giving this low blow because it's not Lagos joke is on you cos Rascal is a lagosian himself . Do you know how much Osun people suffered from bastard governors that stole from them in the past like Bisi akande & Omisore and ran before Rauf dedicated his service ?
Orieburu !!
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by MymothersKeeper(f): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
xrisdon:

the best performing governor in south west goes to Babatunde fashola while the worst is Rauf Aregbeshola of osun state.

No Let youths of Osun catch you ? They will lynch you and your family for this defamation of character .
Osun is working , if you are giving this low blow because it's not Lagos joke is on you cos Rascal is a lagosian himself . Do you know how much Osun people suffered from bastard governors that stole from them in the past like Bisi akande & Omisore, oyinlola then ran back to ABJ before Rauf dedicated his service ? Omisore tried to come back and bleep them in the behind once more in 2014 election they booted him, what does that tell you
?
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Temysteve(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Fayose.....he has spent all his tym on buhari forgtin all his electoral promises.....both his budget and capital projects are "BUHARI" grin
don't u knw that BUHARI is his new budget nd 15 point agenda 4 nw.........dat big headed man
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
kennygee:
Rauf Aregbesola definitely takes the cap.

But which work Oyo state governor they do?

I went to Akure two weeks ago and i am Impressed, i can actually settle in that town over Lagos.

It's peaceful and calm, serene.
Yes, I even saw u then now, I can remember u went to Idanre then, but come o madam Kenny don't be impressed d way u see AK city o, we deserve more than that o, and we even have more cities in Ondo state which were abandoned, infact ondo state pple are complaining about d current gov, this his 2nd term na big time scamming.
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by yetunsbay(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
ajepako:
I'm not a fan of APC but Fashola takes the cap....with us Lagosian getting heavily taxed for it and forwarding 10k out of my tax to the crocodile-skinned, frog eyed king of Bordillon!

The worst? Aregbe! He is just noise and no substance!
if Aregbe is worst pls o what has Fayose done?
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by isan(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
bamog:
undecided ajimobi of oyo state iz d best while amosun of ogun iz d worst!!! #1st to comment
I disagree amosun is not d worst
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by isan(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
cyberdurable:
wether u check from West or East... My Governor is the best..... Chief TA Orji... *Dodges Slap* *Dodges Bottle*
grin y you dey dodge
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by isan(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
DerKaiser:

Please scratch Fashola from that list of performing governors.

He is a complete and utter failure and has pulled wool over you peoples eyes while perfectly mastering the art of deception.

A very smooth looter and pawn of the grand master of corruption and greed, Asiwaju.

He is a media governor who thrives on propaganda than factual performance.

Lagos still looks like ş.h.i.t. compared to most states in Nigeria.
undecided stop mixing alomo with orijin.....remove lagos from nigeria and she will crumble
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by deaborfaty(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
The best is amosun and the worse if fayose he has done notin in ekiti ever since he assume office all is do is to criticize buhari and say all sort of rubbish well ekiti pple no sabi beta tins na stomach infrastructure den sabi and not social infrastructure
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by Esinasinla: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
ajepako:
I'm not a fan of APC but Fashola takes the cap....with us Lagosian getting heavily taxed for it and forwarding 10k out of my tax to the crocodile-skinned, frog eyed king of Bordillon!

The worst? Aregbe! He is just noise and no substance!
pls let us be objective (even a bit) and stop playing 'polidirty' with every issue
Re: The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west by omoolope2019(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fashola Best Governor Ajimobi Worst Governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) / It’s Over For Saraki Politically, Says Oshiomhole

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.