Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured (29886 Views)

Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:

There is nothing worse than being a slave to a minority tribe. At least my party's VP is Yoruba, who are you supporting... Mr. Ijaw or Mr. Fulani VP?

What is more slavish than licking the sweaty balls of the same people that led your enemy to slaughter you, help their blockade against you, and claimed your wives and property?

Olodo Ijaw
grin

He said vp

These people funny sha

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by kernel504(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
I love Yoruba people, but then... If you don't stop these linency early enough,North may over step there boundaries tomorrow.
Today, Kwara is down to the North, just be careful.
#OneLoveMyYorubaBrothers.
#Ndi-Igbo
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by QuotaSystem: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Has customized13 run away now that he has been reminded what a lowly Ijaw he is? The same Ijaw of Biafra - and all it took for the Igbos desperate for recognition to forget all the properties the Ijaws siezed and all the Igbo girls that were ploughed with the ring-wormed preeks of the Ijaws was one measly apology letter grin grin grin grin

Come back here cowardly Ijaw. I will write you an apology letter too you hia?

Olodo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Ephemmm: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

and he Awo died a fruastrated man

Lets check who is better

I no fit laugh again

U mean Ojukwu died being fulfilled?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by QuotaSystem: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

He said vp

These people funny sha

4TH REPUBLIC

YORUBA/FULANI - 8 YEARS PRESIDENCY

FULANI/IJAW - 3 YEARS PRESIDENCY

IJAW/FULANI - 6 YEARS PRESIDENCY

NATURALLY NEXT THING IS:

FULANI/YORUBA - NEXT 8 YEARS

WHO IS MISSING tongue

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Still face your hausa master and reclaim ilorin

That's all
QuotaSystem:

4TH REPUBLIC

YORUBA/FULANI - 8 YEARS PRESIDENCY

FULANI/IJAW - 3 YEARS PRESIDENCY

IJAW/FULANI - 6 YEARS PRESIDENCY

NATURALLY NEXT THING IS:

FULANI/YORUBA - NEXT 8 YEARS

WHO IS MISSING tongue

8 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by QuotaSystem: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
customized13:
you are the slave of the country currently, yorubas have been marginalized in the current settings grin

General slave wink

Coward Ijaw, Come here I want to slap you, I will write an apology letter.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

U mean Ojukwu died being fulfilled?

Face hausa

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:

yes oooo, our Slave, we stripped you of all political positions grin

Your master still dey kill you like chicken grin

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by QuotaSystem: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

That's all

Have you reclaimed your properties from Ijaw? Or are you waiting for the transformation train to bring it Slave? tongue

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
shocked shocked
If that romoured plan of goodlucking Osinbajo to presidency happened later, no be prayer! These North no go gree this time around! Infact them go cut neck plenty plenty! West be warned.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Ephemmm: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

Face hausa

Dumbest post kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by hotice01: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuiverBox:

This is the tip of the ice berg of what non Hausas in the North of Nigeria has suffered for so long.

Today Fulani cattle rearers Kill non hausas/ Fulani , yet no Northern ruler has ever condemn the act.

I pity my brothers/Sisters in the South that are shouting sai Buhari.

Northern Elders and elite Support violence against non Hausas/ Muslims.

I have Audio recording of Preaching in their Mosque about conquering Nigeria.

Have you ever wondered why a Hausa man that is unable to feed himself has 4 wifes and 17 children? 15 of those kids are on the street as Almajiri, those are human weapons of destruction waiting to happen.

sooo true,pls try to share with us the audio recordings.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by QuiverBox(f): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
hotice01:

sooo true,pls try to share with us the audio recordings.

I definately will, the Hate speech these pple preach in the Mosque is so Alarming.

They Preach against all, apart from Hausa Muslims, every other person is an Infidel.

The Politics in the Mosque and the North is all abt a Muslim coming into Power and notin more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by basilo101: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
harde2lah:
This news doesn't add up. Just because somebody flashed a torchlight, then the Hausa youth went on a violent rampage... and they even said "This is the Yoruba we are looking for" Propagandists should try harder. This is the height of PDP desperation.
#IHaveDecided
#SaiBUHARI
click on d link. D reporter is yoruba

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by kernel504(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Nigeria would have been a better place if there is mutual respect among the ethnic groups. On a serious note the only thing that can guarantee mutual respect among nigerians is restructuring of the country into zones.
After creating the division, is too late.
Hausa created them months before Nigeria Biafra War aimed towards division among the then Eastern states.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by discusant: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
toyoutoyou:
The most painful thing is for one major greedy tribe to find it hard to forget about the pain being inflicted on them by the Yakubu Gowon administration.When a particular tribe is so eager to exhibit its highlest level of foolishness by trying to create a forbidden community(Biafra)that can never exist because this set of people are destined to serve other tribes till eternity.Let March 28 come and we shall all see who the slaves are.Ur second phase of hardship is about to surface again when the best combination of tribes is about to inflict a greater pain on u useless greedy sons and daughters of sex slaves.

Lol. This one believes that One Nigeria was welded in heaven with oxyacetylene gas to last for ever. Deploy your ethnic/religious bigotry that makes you detest Jonathan government which has done more good for Nigeria than its predecessors, use it to impose Buhari-ISIS-BOKO upon Nigeria, and watch Nigeria splinter right before your eyes. Was Buhari blind when he was preaching for sharia criminal laws for all of Nigeria? The same sharia criminal laws is what ISIS, TALIBAN and BOKO HARAM say they are fighting for a Caliphate to implement.

8 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by fredoooooo: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
chimerase2:
in monaco? grin
ya ban uploading cheesy grin grin
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by swedbase(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
And they continue shouting sai buhari?

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by kernel504(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

That's all

Read through my previous posts on this topic, is been decent with brotherly messages.
I will not hurt your ego for the very sake of decent Yoruba men all over the globe.
Since after the war, the only tribe that seens to stand the Igbos are the Yorubas, even with the effect of the war. We don't need the presidency to be industrious and prosperous. We are making wealth, not looting state treasury,ok!!!

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
kernel504:

Read through my previous posts on this topic, is been decent with brotherly messages.
I will not hurt your ego for the very sake of decent Yoruba men all over the globe.
Since after the war, the only tribe that seens to stand the Igbos are the Yorubas, even with the effect of the war. We don't need the presidency to be industrious and prosperous. We are making wealth, not looting state treasury,ok!!!

Is that so

Ignorance is bliss but mind you this os about hausa killing yorubas in their own land

why not face it and deal with it

Oga decency

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Frenchkiss564: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
django1:
They said hausa attacks yoruba, but ibos are the ones crying. Smh.
igbos are always happy when bad things befall yoruba land this people celebrated the supposed bombing of lagos, do not be surprised

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Its not too late dear, let's make nigeria great through restructuring
kernel504:

Hausa created them months before Nigeria Biafra War aimed towards division among the then Eastern states.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by basilo101: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Of course it does. Doesn't change the fact that you will return to your 3rd class citizen status when the Fulani and Yoruba resume determining your future come May 29th. Majority is a blessing.
Lol, nobody determines d future of an igbo man. Stop enslaving urselves jst to kip igbos down cos u can't

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by chimerase2: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
fredoooooo:

ya ban uploading cheesy grin grin
tank God say e neva load finish grin
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by discusant: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
kernel504:

Hausa/Fulani created the new deep divisions in Nigeria when soldiers loyal to their political cause created too many states in the far north which gave rise to this new born to rule sickness plaguing Nigeria. The Yoruba , Igbo and south south are now constrained to depend on Hausa/Fulani leadership or whoever the group appoints as leader.

Problem is that some Yoruba because of religious affiliation to far north, or because of complete ignorance, do not understand the trick played by Hausa/Fulani against rest of Nigeria with political restructuring via states and LGA creations. Some don't even understand that land mass is never used any where to determine number of administrative units like provinces, regions or states to be created in an area.

8 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by knowledgeable: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Eddyken:
If this is true, i suspect foul pay. Someone inciting violence & ethnic division aim at destroying d acceptance GMB enjoy in d south-west

My friend, are you now implying that this is not a normal occurrences all over the country?. Yorubas playing ostrich about Hausa/fulani atrocities will doom Nigeria and Africa. It's just a matter of time. On the other hand, GEJ till 2019!!!!!.

10 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by VANHELLSING: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
ruffDiamond:
Hahahaha i just dey all at all these low life SHOP KEEPERS ABI NA SHOP DWELLERs ss tewpid malicious and IGBO(weed )SMOKING IGBOs! Their unbridled generational hatred for the yorubas goes beyond politic and 2015 infact their desperation for RECOGNITION is shown by how they adopt and tagged along after a bas. Tard fisherman .who cant even speak nor understand a single word of the gruffly spoken noisy DIN (much like the sound of falling gravel in a metal drum)they call they language -all in a bid to earn recognition on a National and international stage so as not to be seen as simply playing their constant and CONSISTENT ROLE OF OF SECOND FIDDLE ON A NATIONAL STAGE ! i.e v.p, senate president, n.u.r.t.w vice president like that !always the tail and never the head so it's all PSYCHOLOGICAL ! Their crude , uncouth and constant insult on the yorubas and hausa is simply away to assuage their HURTS.!! Yes it's all to awolowo and benjamin adekunle (of blessed memory :shoot any mofos that moves or not moving . . Lol ) and SO CALLED IMAGINED AND HYPOTHETICAL BIAFRA LOST FOREVER ! All blamed on the yorubas,i know those fools like i know the back of my hand ! Mostly proffessional criminals of all shade and hue, exporters and importer of same . I tell this.nobody 's fooled for a second abt gowon 's funny declaration of no victor no vanquished i say these people were thorough beaten and even their goat headed leader eze wuruwuru. . Lol had to run away with its puny little between its leader -yeah cos he was a goat an animal hence the its- we know wat they tell their children -the hate e'm speeches and bla bla i jus dey laff see we equally hate yr narrow ass and never trust una for a fraction of second i told our kids that when it comes to trust and loyalty that compared to the igbos ,JUDAS ISCARIOT WAS A SAINT AND HE 'S CONFIRMED IGBO MAN they asked me why i said because an igbo man and woman is a lover of MAMMON or money can kill to acquire it and was n't exactly how JUDASCHUKWU BETRAYED HIS MASTER ?? The rest as they say is history and lesson learned u will remain the CONQUERED TRIBE IN NIGERIA if e pain una make una try another recession bulshit again .this time no one will be left standing ! Idiotic set of pooPLE!
Ranting of a Bloody slave, aboki fulani beats u & u de cry to the igbos!...dem swear for ur head ni?

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by goodgood2(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
The Punch Reporter should be fired. Why not just state that there was violence between certain people. Must you tribalize every reporting ? This country is heading towards tribal war. When it happens, I will far gone. Tribalists should get their visas.
Rantings of a SLAVE.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by discusant: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
QuotaSystem:

@QuotaSystem, with people like you, one Nigeria is going, going, gone!!!!!!!!

And you and your lot shall suffer more for it.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Ranting of a Bloody slave, aboki fulani beats u & u de cry to the igbos!...dem swear for ur head ni?

The thing tire me

This thread is so funny

Nawa for them ...we dey watch the collaborations of north west

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by MrEverest(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
jamesbawa:

Not all northerners re hausas......
Yes, not all northerners are Hausa but all Hausas are northerners cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) / I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect / DPO That Killed A Subsidy Protester Jailed 10 Years (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.