Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured (29886 Views)

Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2015
babestella:

Hmm, and Awo never got a chance to rule Nigeria.

He took rat poison and akintola made that easier for them
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 7:31am On Mar 12, 2015
babyosisi:

They will soon blame it on Igbos
Ajo nwa

Nne kedu ije?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by MrEverest(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2015
The cowardice of the Yorubas is legendary I just imagined this situation again, Hausas pursuing Yorubas into their bedrooms right in their homeland undecided undecided Now I said to myself, can the Yorubas, whether by omission or commission try this sh!t with the hausas without being crushed with adversely proportional force grin grin Can yorubas resident in say Zaria or Sokoto try this on their hosts without severe consequences lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Yet when we talk about this Hausa-Yoruba Master-slave relationship some of them will still argue to defend the indefensible. Chai diaris goduo, this oppression is too much tongue tongue
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by reborn1: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Descartes:
Aregbesola gradually and subtly introducing Jihad as promised during his re-election. Osun state another Afonja scenario.

Ijaw, he is better than your generation including the failure you call a father. You all are slaves and footmat of all tribes.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Descartes: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2015
reborn1:

Ijaw, he is better than your generation including the failure you call a father. You all are slaves and footmat of all tribes.
K
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by reborn1: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2015
Descartes:
K

May devil punish you and that foolish hand you use in typing rubbish everytime. For every news, you cursed goat must insult the whole Yoruba tribe and quick to form innocent. Oloribu omo adanu.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Descartes: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2015
reborn1:

May devil punish and that foolish hand you use in typing rubbish everytime. For every news, you cursed goat must insult the whole Yoruba tribe and quick to form innocent. Oloribu omo adanu.
KK
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by GenIgrigi: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
steppin:

*singing*
Na collabo ye eh eh
They want some collabo eh eh!

ozoigbondu:
All northerns has violence ingrained in their DNA.They might try to hide it but it is there looking for escape.

They are simply punishing their favorite slaves the yourbas in their own land.We should let then settle their problem after all it is a master to slave relationship

Livingstone123:
lwtma....the south east and south south are having field day here...all of you na same south ooo!!!

**grin** Una no kill person for NL. Sai Buhari Sai Chanji!. I no as i take miss this thread. *LWBMB*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos / Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) / I Was Given Only N50k From The Operation Says Lekki Robbery Suspect

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.