Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,883 members, 7,976,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:03 AM

Trending: “you Don’t Serve Me On The Pages Of T̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Newspaper” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending: “you Don’t Serve Me On The Pages Of T̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Newspaper” (724 Views)

Ten Most Popular Governors In Nigeria 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / L-A-M-E-N-T-A-T-I-O-N! Finally A Northerner Has Come Out To Say The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending: “you Don’t Serve Me On The Pages Of T̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Newspaper” by econome(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Breaking/Trending: “You don’t serve me on the pages of T̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ newspaper. As far as I am concerned, there is no case in court, so I rule you of order” lol.

Constitutionally and Politically what do you think about this statement by David Mark to Gbenga Ashafa concerning Koro's nomination as minister?
Re: Trending: “you Don’t Serve Me On The Pages Of T̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Newspaper” by HURUCHI(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmm pdp desperation
Re: Trending: “you Don’t Serve Me On The Pages Of T̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Newspaper” by GboyegaD(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
econome:
Breaking/Trending: “You don’t serve me on the pages of T̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ newspaper. As far as I am concerned, there is no case in court, so I rule you of order” lol.

Constitutionally and Politically what do you think about this statement by David Mark to Gbenga Ashafa concerning Koro's nomination as minister?

Before putting on the dailies, you should also serve the person involved at his/her residence.
Re: Trending: “you Don’t Serve Me On The Pages Of T̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Newspaper” by tswitch: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
GboyegaD:

Before putting on the dailies, you should also serve the person involved at his/her residence.

I totally agree with your comment.

I have a question though - what if the defendant refuses the court summons in his/her residence?
Re: Trending: “you Don’t Serve Me On The Pages Of T̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Newspaper” by GboyegaD(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
tswitch:

I totally agree with your comment.

I have a question though - what if the defendant refuses the court summons in his/her residence?

Then you advertise same on the pages of the dailies and other means by which you are sure he would see it.
Re: Trending: “you Don’t Serve Me On The Pages Of T̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Newspaper” by tswitch: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
GboyegaD:

Then you advertise same on the pages of the dailies and other means by which you are sure he would see it.

Okay agreed again.

What if the defendant now take a court injunction (not sure that is the right term) to stay the hand of the plantiff from publishing ?(As is the certificate suit of Messer Buhari)

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Dollars Hits Foreign Exchange Market - Thisday / Questions Running Through President Goodluck Jonathan's Mind / Presidential Candidate Of NCP Said This At The Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.