Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,118 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday (45106 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos / How I Was Almost Raped By A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:24am On Mar 13, 2015
you dey ma..d big time.....onimukimu...

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2015
kinglekan:

ORIJIN u ehnnnnnn!!!!
wetin i do na embarassed ?
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2015
diddydiva:
continue ya story jare op grin
Lolz.... i will finish it now wink
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 13, 2015
ishowdotgmail:

Igando bushy area the devil is dancing Shoki on ur head
Devil dey dance galala sef ontop im head
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2015
kevv:
Hmmm...

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by charlypoker(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Hmmm.. Continue first sha
you for continue na.................i was just beginning to enjoy the story
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2015
emrain:
fantasies
jokes apart, itz real....
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
you dey ma..d big time.....onimukimu...
Na Madagascar you go see tongue

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by darlingnuel(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2015
High on Orijin, I guess grin. Nice piece
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2015
darlingnuel:
High on Orijin, I guess grin. Nice piece
lolz..... grin
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by G12(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Hmmm.. Continue first sha

grin spoilt pikin. Him fone don spoil, u go buy for am to continue typing? My friend go and read your romance novels
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Sugarpeaches(f): 8:51am On Mar 13, 2015
G12:

grin spoilt pikin. Him fone don spoil, u go buy for am to continue typing? My friend go and read your romance novels

How you take know say I like romance novels ? As for the OP he can buy himself a fone or beta still he shud still meet dat his area sister to assist him!
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2015
G12:

If my phone no spoil, come collect am nack am for ground tongue
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2015
Thunder wey go kiss your mouth get rainbow colors grin

12 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Psalmwise(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
Rape you? You that your middle name is RAPE.

When igando begin turn bad area? That bushy underdevelop area of lagos?
shuooo...even egan sef dn develop...bros no talk am ooo...nah dere I germinate ooo

EGAN...IGANDO.....
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by jaykaylegend(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2015
I wanted to believe this story, then i saw it was orijin101 that posted it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Psalmwise(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

what are you waiting for?
Oloribu eda
cheesy
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2015
jaykaylegend:
I wanted to believe this story, then i saw it was orijin101 that posted it
So, u mean I'm a lion(liar) undecided ?
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Godvilla:
Thunder wey go kiss your mouth get rainbow colors grin
And the one wey go strike you still dey dance galala for hell grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by jaykaylegend(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

So, u mean I'm a lion(liar) undecided ?
nooo i do not mean you are a lion oooooo....
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2015
Psalmwise:
shuooo...even egan sef dn develop...bros no talk am ooo...nah dere I germinate ooo

EGAN...IGANDO.....
No mind am, na planet mars him dey live

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by oakson: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

Jokes apart, this incident happened real yesterday, It waz God that save me.... But i will finish it tomorrow wink
may God continue to save u
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
oakson:

may God continue to save u
amen bro wink
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by kinglekan: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

wetin i do na embarassed ?

I dey greet u my real guy. *grins*

Mk I sabi ur area mother naaa. Me sef dey dt hood. Heheheheh
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
kinglekan:

I dey greet u my real guy. *grins*

Mk I sabi ur area mother naaa. Me sef dey dt hood. Heheheheh
Which area you dey stay for IGD?
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by free2ryhme: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:
Yesterday, i visited my former hood which is Igando to visit some of my old friends then i decided to visit an area sister coz when i was still based in that area, she was so good to me, whenever she cooks, she must surely cook mine together, if i need some financial assitance, she never hesitates to help me, although she used to tell me that she wants both of us to be dating but i thought she was joking then i will laugh over it and change topic coz this sister is old enough to give birth to me but i don't know why she is not yet married, to cut the story short, i went over to her house and i met her at home, she jumped up and gave me a kind of lasting hug to the point that my Moses rod was almost praising the lord wink then i stylishly removed myself from her arms and sat down, she then asked me what will i eat and i told her to get me drinks only and she got me 3big bottles of orijin, my heart was filled with joy and i felt at home and confidently sipped my orijin till i finished the 3bottles. After that, i lied down on her 3 sitter chair to take a nap and she thought i was high already, like 10mins later i felt the rubbing of her hands on my body, i thought i was dreaming until i opened my eye and i saw the sister with pant and bra only, JESUS!!!! I shouted.....................

super story

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by melomelo: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
They were almost everywhere in Lagos. Godsaveus.
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Beamborla(f): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thought guys wouldn't mind been raped. Why you come dey shout? Abi Jesus follow drink origin ni?

Wetin you start, you need finish am... go back to AUNTY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) / Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.