Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday (45110 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos / How I Was Almost Raped By A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bisolarh:
When will you grow ? Your mates already have kids out there

sympathize with him u hear that he was rape undecided
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bisolarh:

sympathize with him u hear that he was rape undecided

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Holatunde007(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Fool
u wey ur Rod respond to simple hug, u wey finish 3 bottle of origin na dat same u go denie urselfd frm free sex dat u term "Rape"
I guess u r in ur 16s

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by mightycrown1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=16pt] ALL THESE NOW ADAYS NEWS NA WA O

OK NEXT [/size]
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by goshen26: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
OP never talk true. Abi na u want rape her
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Yet anoda MB wasted.
Mtchwwwwwww!!!!!
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by odudueffiom(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:
Yesterday, i visited my former hood which is Igando to visit some of my old friends then i decided to visit an area sister coz when i was still based in that area, she was so good to me, whenever she cooks, she must surely cook mine together, if i need some financial assitance, she never hesitates to help me, although she used to tell me that she wants both of us to be dating but i thought she was joking then i will laugh over it and change topic coz this sister is old enough to give birth to me but i don't know why she is not yet married, to cut the story short, i went over to her house and i met her at home, she jumped up and gave me a kind of lasting hug to the point that my Moses rod was almost praising the lord wink then i stylishly removed myself from her arms and sat down, she then asked me what will i eat and i told her to get me drinks only and she got me 3big bottles of orijin, my heart was filled with joy and i felt at home and confidently sipped my orijin till i finished the 3bottles. After that, i lied down on her 3 sitter chair to take a nap and she thought i was high already, like 10mins later i felt the rubbing of her hands on my body, i thought i was dreaming until i opened my eye and i saw the sister with pant and bra only, JESUS!!!! I shouted.....................

u sure say no b orijin dream b dis?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MzQueen(f): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Story undecided
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by ifydio(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
na wa you...na nollywood be this.. finish the story joor wink wink wink wink
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Onyiido: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bisolarh:
Probably when the sister rapes him in his dream. U are right about him
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by olaolulazio(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
U can lie oooo.

Even with your lies, did u fu*k her or not?

nb: That's isn't rape.
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Aybee92(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
lies

I enjoy d story sha
complete am abeg....abi u don go back to ur anti house for rape round 2
grin
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Abduletudaye(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Continue!! angry
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Igwe9(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
lol, what a comic relief
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by noobsaibot2(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
i see thunder looming angry angry

FOR SURE... @ OP

[size=78pt]WAKA[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by tundeotunba(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nairaland got good script writers!
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by BushidoBlue(m): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pdizzle:
You gats pay for all the food na

grin grin grin
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:
Yesterday, i visited my former hood which is Igando to visit some of my old friends then i decided to visit an area sister coz when i was still based in that area, she was so good to me, whenever she cooks, she must surely cook mine together, if i need some financial assitance, she never hesitates to help me, although she used to tell me that she wants both of us to be dating but i thought she was joking then i will laugh over it and change topic coz this sister is old enough to give birth to me but i don't know why she is not yet married, to cut the story short, i went over to her house and i met her at home, she jumped up and gave me a kind of lasting hug to the point that my Moses rod was almost praising the lord wink then i stylishly removed myself from her arms and sat down, she then asked me what will i eat and i told her to get me drinks only and she got me 3big bottles of orijin, my heart was filled with joy and i felt at home and confidently sipped my orijin till i finished the 3bottles. After that, i lied down on her 3 sitter chair to take a nap and she thought i was high already, like 10mins later i felt the rubbing of her hands on my body, i thought i was dreaming until i opened my eye and i saw the sister with pant and bra only, JESUS!!!! I shouted.....................

...she wanted to r@pe u with bottle??.... Goat!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
...Thise fake home base NIgeria guys makin up cheeewpid storys juss for atension.......why wud a female wanna molest u in that Nigeria when u aint even gotta job??.. You people mennnn... bloooody liar!! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Jok3r(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
U shout Jesus, tel say u go kip goat nd yam notin go do d yam abi. Bros tk time o.
Orijin101:

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by wolenla(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

You try

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by somtoto(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
;Story for da gods
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

...she wanted to r@pe u with bottle??.... Goat!!! undecided
take diz

reread my post and re-quote me
foooooool!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by rallymento(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
lemme help u analyze this story:

If the woman was as old as ur mother, as she hug you, your Moses rod for no arise!
If u really drank 3 big bottles of Orijin, My broda she must rape you because that Orijin highness no be here!!!
If u see her on top pant and bra and u wia high on 3 bottles of Orijin, and ur Ninja saluted when she hug you....................

My broda na you go rape the area sister not her raping you.......QED

6 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by vjsmiles: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
noobsaibot2:

FOR SURE... @ OP

[size=78pt]WAKA[/size]

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Bants(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
You are not a man no mountain too tall no river too deep
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by love2nicee: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thank God oh
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

take diz

reread my post and re-quote me
foooooool!!!!!!

...STOP LYIN MAN!!....STOPPPIT...u make up fake story that Babe r@pe u coz u need moiney and then lie again sayn she wanted to get u pregnant.... Bro I don't mean to sound rude but u sound like a Nigeria idol reject (no oofeinse) angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by rildwanullahi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
Rape you? You that your middle name is RAPE.

When igando begin turn bad area? That bushy underdevelop area of lagos?
when was the last time you visited igando

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
...OP...Thise are the kinda boys that make Nigeria look bad....Lyin on publick forum juss to get attansion. If u want moiney rom us....don't make storys....Juss ask!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

...STOP LYIN MAN!!....STOPPPIT...u make up fake story that Babe r@pe u coz u need moiney and then liesd again sayn she wanted to get u pregnant.... Bro I don't mean to sound rude but u sound like a Nigeria idol reject (no oofeinse) angry
Go on.... I'm listening boy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) / Nigerian Landlord In Ghana Dies In Tenant’s Room After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.