Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,131 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday (45109 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos / How I Was Almost Raped By A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by bettercreature(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:
...OP...Thise are the kinda boys that make Nigeria look bad....Lyin on publick forum juss to get attansion. If u want moiney rom us....don't make storys....Juss ask!!! undecided
Okechukwu must you be serious always? OP pls continue either it's fantasy or dream just continue
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
oya, continue Na.
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Guruboi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:
Yesterday, i visited my former hood which is Igando to visit some of my old friends then i decided to visit an area sister coz when i was still based in that area, she was so good to me, whenever she cooks, she must surely cook mine together, if i need some financial assitance, she never hesitates to help me, although she used to tell me that she wants both of us to be dating but i thought she was joking then i will laugh over it and change topic coz this sister is old enough to give birth to me but i don't know why she is not yet married, to cut the story short, i went over to her house and i met her at home, she jumped up and gave me a kind of lasting hug to the point that my Moses rod was almost praising the lord wink then i stylishly removed myself from her arms and sat down, she then asked me what will i eat and i told her to get me drinks only and she got me 3big bottles of orijin, my heart was filled with joy and i felt at home and confidently sipped my orijin till i finished the 3bottles. After that, i lied down on her 3 sitter chair to take a nap and she thought i was high already, like 10mins later i felt the rubbing of her hands on my body, i thought i was dreaming until i opened my eye and i saw the sister with pant and bra only, JESUS!!!! I shouted.....................

Na so the story tay end?
Abeg continue the damn story..
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

Go on.... I'm listening boy

...why wud u make such fake story sayn babe R@pe u??...how there you?? ....All becuz u people now have internet assses in that place u think u can post rubbish??..abi?....how the heck can Nigeria progress (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
^^^this is wot happens when the give childrens the right to suf net!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

...why wud u make such fake story sayn babe R@pe u??...how there you?? ....All becuz u people now have internet assses in that place u think u can post rubbish??..abi?....how the heck can Nigeria progress (no oofeinse) angry
continue boy, I'm listening

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Lekmusic: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
3 bottles of Orijin, the big ones and you no high? Where you pour am put?
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by amnestylaw1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
i see thunder looming angry angry

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

continue boy, I'm listening

..Great...bro Don't u hav sckool homework? angry

3 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by kendrick9(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

lol
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

..Great...bro Don't u hav sckool homework? angry
Are u tired? go on bingo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by ussy09(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bisolarh:
When will you grow ? Your mates already have kids out there
lol you marry me.
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by coded01: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by 0b1nna: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:
Yesterday, i visited my former hood which is Igando to visit some of my old friends then i decided to visit an area sister coz when i was still based in that area, she was so good to me, whenever she cooks, she must surely cook mine together, if i need some financial assitance, she never hesitates to help me, although she used to tell me that she wants both of us to be dating but i thought she was joking then i will laugh over it and change topic coz this sister is old enough to give birth to me but i don't know why she is not yet married, to cut the story short, i went over to her house and i met her at home, she jumped up and gave me a kind of lasting hug to the point that my Moses rod was almost praising the lord wink then i stylishly removed myself from her arms and sat down, she then asked me what will i eat and i told her to get me drinks only and she got me 3big bottles of orijin, my heart was filled with joy and i felt at home and confidently sipped my orijin till i finished the 3bottles. After that, i lied down on her 3 sitter chair to take a nap and she thought i was high already, like 10mins later i felt the rubbing of her hands on my body, i thought i was dreaming until i opened my eye and i saw the sister with pant and bra only, JESUS!!!! I shouted.....................

..........And quickly pulled down my trouser exposing my turgid manhood. *full erection*. The rest is history.

Who you wan full, OP? You enjoyed the sister last last jaré.
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by existir(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
He Goat
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

Are u tired? go on bingo

....sounds like u an expat on makin great fooool of yor sef....thnks to this thread... Congrats! (no oofiense) embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Fellonigerians: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
When she buy 3 Orijin for you, you no know
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by DonaldGenes(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:

Lmao

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

....sounds like u an expat on makin great fooool of yor sef....thnks to this thread... Congrats! (no oofiense) embarassed
SMH
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
existir:
He Goat
ur papa
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
Rape you? You that your middle name is RAPE.

When igando begin turn bad area? That bushy underdevelop area of lagos?

see this one...na my area too o...when last you visit the area?.....no bring that leg o.
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

SMH

...bro I apologise for makin u look chewwwwpid!! undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

...bro I apologise for makin u look chewwwwpid!! undecided
bro, go back to the point where you started the convo, read it up to this point and you will see who looks stupiid btw both of uswink
no offeince

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

bro, go back to the point where you started the convo, read it up to this point and you will see who looks stupiid btw both of uswink
no offeince

....Bro...serrrioysly...U claim they r@pe u.....why wud woman r@pe a broke unemployed man from Nigeria??

bro....is yor common sense common at all??...U home base people mennnn!!!.
undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Rexnegro(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
Rape you? You that your middle name is RAPE.

When igando begin turn bad area? That bushy underdevelop area of lagos?
Igando bushy ? I guess u re referring to ur village. If igando is bushy to u then am sure u don't no the place.
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

....Bro...serrrioysly...U claim they r@pe u.....why wud woman r@pe a broke unemployed man from Nigeria??

undecided
ok.... next

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Orijin101:

ok.... next

...Bro am on yor side an am tryn to help u....Lyin gets u no were.. it will only make u look dumb and stewwwpid. (no oofeinse) angry

6 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

...Bro am on yor side an am tryn to help u....Lyin gets u no were.. it will only make u look dumb and stewwwpid. (no oofeinse) angry
ok.... nextgrin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by donsteady(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

undecided
Bro you are taking this too serious. Ease Ur mind and walk out if you ain't cool with this shi*t huh, one love Mr Cork
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by MrCork: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
donsteady:

Bro you are taking this too serious. Ease Ur mind and walk out if you ain't cool with this shi*t huh, one love Mr Cork

...don't recall askin for yor advise though.....the boy make up fake story for atension and u wantme to let go??...You clearly from Ghana (no oofeinse) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Pain(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
IDIOT TRYING TO MARKET ORIJIN ...
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nayok(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
shocked sadOo, aint like the way u end d story. So u dont knack her? Mummy mi o bimo ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics) / Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.