Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (64672 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!
Women=cheats, liars, satanic incarnate, evil planner
And men will live with this women (apple collector) for the rest of their lives!

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by gymnasium(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by yumyspiced(f): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2015
madgoat:
grin grin why eat frm stale bread of 11yrs wen u can get freshly baked bread grin
Tunji no mind dem jare.... Enjoy ur life grin
and what abt that one u called freshly baked,as far as she's not a virgin,she can also be referred to stale bread...

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ElFenomeno1: 7:09am On Mar 14, 2015
Brugo:
The girl's friend who tweeted it is very useless. Why would she curse the guy? We are talking about marriage here. Do you think guys get married to just any girl? He must have been managing her bullsh*t for too long.

Just look at the reaction of the friend. Like a garage girl. If the friend is anything like her then I don't blame the guy at all. Are you God? You knew his beginning and so? Foolish gals.

Thank you

The plethora of idio ts cursing the guy and screaming evil on this thread is baffling
Nigeria is the only place on earth where people think because you are dating someone you must get married to them
F u cking lunatics

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Rmana: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2015
dat na divorce na!...
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Phlakes(f): 7:13am On Mar 14, 2015
I'm afraid, i just pray it wont happen to me too

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by zizibabe1(f): 7:14am On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
not really ur majesty. If sex is wat all men want den ashawo business for dey boom well. Buh be dat as it may, d tin dat wil make d man to drop d forma babe revolvs around these reasons, maybe he got tired of her, maybe she wasn't a good cook or maybe d new babe dey good in bed pass d former

....and it took him 11 solid years to realise alll that..?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by jaibang(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=rubey post=31595655]Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long! [/quote

Will this also apply to your father and husband if you have any?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ehigie(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2015
Oh boy! The boy get mind sha. 11 years! The boy just dey juice the babe dey go and chop her small salary.
Na dis kind people Buhari plan to come send go jail grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Bwaal(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2015
Ipledge:
Only God know the number of aborting the girl would Have done,11 freaking years
11 years of shades
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by law001(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!

Men = Beasts!
Your dad = Man
. . Your dad = Beast!

I got A in Logic back in the days. Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by pingpong1: 7:29am On Mar 14, 2015
All the lady needs now is to learn to forgive and move on. She still has life ahead of her. Revenge is for the Lord.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Brugo(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Thank you

The plethora of idio ts cursing the guy and screaming evil on this thread is baffling
Nigeria is the only place on earth where people think because you are dating someone you must get married to them
F u cking lunatics

Imagine the curses. For nothing. It's not like he even got her pregnant or something. And her friend was hoping to storm the wedding with some other crazy girls to scatter everywhere.

I've never been in a relationship where my babe spends on me but I can imagine how she would be looking down on the guy. Treating him like sh*t.

Abeg. Contract don close, make she go find another guy. Someone that would put up with her useless, garage friends.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by leezbebe(f): 7:31am On Mar 14, 2015
kandiikane:
He showed signs.....mean doing it last min but I am very certain he showed signs.....No man will ever leave a woman in such a manner without showing anything. The woman was probably looking past it since it would be a waste to actually focus on the signs after she had spent over a decade building something. She brushed it off and swept it under the carpet. This one going off on twitter should really sit that woman down and find out.

I repeat, there were signs and any woman that denies it is only lying to herself.
some men are dat wicked, he myt prolly not show any sign. Ma sis told me about a frnd of hers in the UK. The lady and her guy dated for 8 years. Nuthin was wrong, he dint give a clue, he just told her he was cumin naija to see his parent. Bt he came home and got married. She saw it on his face book. D gurl wan die. I just wonder how some men can have such a heart. Wickedness in high places.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Solozzo(m): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2015
More details needed to make a proper judgement on this issue. Firstly, any children between them? How close was the relationship, the girl never knew the guy has a girl to marry, so as to opt out? How was her character, was she faithful herself? Did she know the man's family members after 11 years of a relationship?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by adorable29(f): 7:33am On Mar 14, 2015
When it comes to gender based issues, Nigerian men are the most hypocritical in the WORLD. They disgust me with their lack of reasoning.

Imagine this was the headline, "WOMAN breaks up with boy friend who saw her through the university A DAY TO HER WEDDING"!

All hell will break loose. NL guys will curse and insult her, then proceed to insult ALL Nigerian women call them prostitutes, evil etc etc!

11 whole years. Splitting her salary when he was a jobless pauper. Only for her to find out A DAY TO HIS WEDDING that it is over....

If this isn't wicked and cowardly, I don't know what is.

Girls out there, the fact that you are dating a guy doesn't mean you SCARE AWAY YOUR POTENTIAL SUITORS. KEEP THEM AS GOOOOOOD FRIENDS. Not necessarily sleep with them but keep giving them green light and not red light.

Again, don't put your boy friend as sign post on your forehead. Posting his pictures on social media and screaming MY BOO. He should remain under wraps until he puts that ring on it. Afterwards, you can go to CNN and Aljazeera to announce your boo!.

No time to check time. BE WISE. *wink*

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by stellaluv1: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2015
Babe make she curse them say no cry of a baby. It is painful, 11yrs . Chai deris God O!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dinachi(m): 7:33am On Mar 14, 2015
I respect the Man in question for not allowing sympathy to ruin his choices. That is what I call a real man. Most women who are better of than their boyfriends tend to have silly characters that the man because he is broke has been enduring. When the man makes it , he will jejely take a walk. It is a bitter lesson for all those ladies who ascribe to themselves the title of Alpha and Omega because th ey are helping a poor guy out financially.
Besides girls dump men all the time for similar and even worse reasons. They are only shouting foul because, a lady is at the short end of the stick. HYPOCHRITES!
The supposed lady friend ranting on twitter is probabably the Lesbian partner of the lady in question. She is pained because they can not use the marriage as a cover for their evil affairs. EVILWOMEN EVERYWHERE!

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Solozzo(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2015
leezbebe:
some men are dat wicked, he myt prolly not show any sign. Ma sis told me about a frnd of hers in the UK. The lady and her guy dated for 8 years. Nuthin was wrong, he dint give a clue, he just told her he was cumin naija to see his parent. Bt he came home and got married. She saw it on his face book. D gurl wan die. I just wonder how some men can have such a heart. Wickedness in high places.

Did she have any children for him?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by apparentlylaw(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2015
Eiyah ....Pirry d geh sha jez wonder hw she wuld be feeling now ....11 yearz datz much nah ....
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by yagbaboy1(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Mehn! Dis is nice.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Whobedatte(m): 7:42am On Mar 14, 2015
cocostrawberry:
I can bet you the men here would be singing a different tune if it was the other way around where the man dated the woman for 11 years and shared his salary with her for her to leave him the day before their wedding. The comments would be so different. Hypocrites.

That is just pure wickedness. He knew for a long time that he did not want to marry her yet he was enjoying her salary. He knew he did not want to Marry her yet he want on with the wedding arrangements.

That lady he is a about to marry is not a stranger. I can bet you that he has been cheating on his Fiancée with this lady for some time now cos nobody can just wake up and get married to a stranger. All I know is what you reap, you shall sow. Karma is a B

But women in general need to start waking up. After a certain time/years if a man is not going to marry you he never will. So don't waste 11 years hoping for a miracle
oro nla! Totally agree with you.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by zeb04(f): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2015
As much as I don't have issues with peeps working away during courtship,these is clear deception.

He knew he had found another lady to marry but he still lead his gf on till the day of marriage.

The old girlfriend shouldn't bother to fight or do anything stupid.the universe will decide his fate and if I were these new babe,I won't go on with the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by ElFenomeno1: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2015
Brugo:

Imagine the curses. For nothing. It's not like he even got her pregnant or something. And her friend was hoping to storm the wedding with some other crazy girls to scatter everywhere.

I've never been in a relationship where my babe spends on me but I can imagine how she would be looking down on the guy. Treating him like sh*t.

Abeg. Contract don close, make she go find another guy. Someone that would put up with her useless, garage friends.

They can't do jack at the guys wedding
Her friend is just a mouthy prat .... nothing more
Life must go on
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2015
dechandel:
11 years of what?
I blame the girl!!!

And the guy allowed the girl twerk on him for good 11 years

The curse wey go follow this guy still dey warm up for Okija shrine lipsrsealed grin angry
my dear, no curse anywhere...nothin de happen

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Whobedatte(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2015
SemuhleB:

grin grin grin exactly my dear. If you like it then you should put a ring on it. What's worse is those ladies who act like full time wife's at the boyfriends place. Washing, cooking, having sex etc etc everyday at his place. I mean why on earth will he go out of his way to marry you when he can easily enjoy it for free. You will never find me at my boyfriends place doing his laundry everyday. Am I his mother? Am I his wife? I like cooking so I don't mind doing that occasionally but if a guy is expecting me to do that every day after I come back from work to still cook for him. Madness I tell you. If you want a wife then get a wife. A girlfriend is not a wife. When I become a wife then I will act like a wife. If he can't handle that then good riddance to bad rubbish. Women don't know how much power they actually have. It's because we take a lot of nonsense that's why men behave the way they do. If we all decide not to take nonsense then the men will have no choice but to man up and stop their rubbish.
*chei*.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2015
farano:
Is sex all that men really want?

See kweshion! Lol. You can ask google though.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by zainyola(f): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
D oda new lady was very good in bed

U nt serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by evea: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2015
okotv:
For those attacking the guy, have you heard his side of the story yet before jumping at conclusions

Things aren't always what they seem. For those ladies who think helping a guy financially or giving in to his sexual needs equals marriage, take a clue from this story. Look before you leap to avoid stories that touch.

What happened to being patient by the way

Lady, its never too late to start again though. It shall be well.

But 11 years

Guy, u get sisters? will you allow dt type of guy 2 do dt to ur sisters? do you nw c d reasons why girls prefer money in marriage dan love? If you have dis type of girlfriend dt stood by u 4 11yrs, won't you knee down n bless her? remember what d bible says wives respect ur husbands and husbands love ur wives. God didn't tell wives 2 love the husbands bt respect. so if you have a wife dt love you, go down on ur knees and bless God n ur wife cos if she decide to respect u, u ve no choice 2 just bear with her. In as far she loves you, know that ur love is balance n ultimate n United as 1.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Vikky014(f): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2015
babyosisi:
Why would an adult female date a man for 11 years
Is he the only man in town?they started at 3rd year in the uni
Assuming she was 20, this girl is now in her 30s and dating the same man shocked shocked shocked
Why would anyone be that naive
Couldn't she see this coming
Why would a man marry you when he has sucked everything dry
Some marriages don't even last 2 years and this man has enjoyed the benefits of a marriage 11 good years without a marriage
The girl was fooolish
gbam!!!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2015
farano:
Is sex all that men really want?

My sister not all Men... This guy is just heartless, if he knew he will not marry her Y sharing d babe salary, this is bad.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Goldenboy007(m): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2015
What I know is that people take their relationship for granted especially when it is been on for years. Ladies especially, they always think because they have been with a guy for a long time then automatically they have become wives ! Funny how if the roles were turned and it was the girl that left the guy then this foolish friend cursing the guy would be justifying and celebrating her friend's deliverance from an "abusive" relationship ! But today the guy was faster so he has been demonized !
Men always know who they will marry or not, while you ladies are emotional they are calculative ! Keep up that your nasty attitude and he has made up his mind until he finds your replacement. The joke is on you if you think you are irreplaceable! Splitting of salary my foot ! Na she pay his school fees abi? Or was she god ? Show me your friend and I know who you are, I can imagine who she is !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.