Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,909 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (64716 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2015
Girls once a guy sees u not so intelligent he'll neva wana spend d rest of his life with a dunce. he'll only use u till he done with u. quit payn attention to fancy stuffs and upgrade ur wisdom.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
thegoodone2:
Thank u. My name is Tunji. I will explan better. she lie of spend money and i did not see her for 5 years .

undecided

Try again
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2015
zeb04:
As much as I don't have issues with peeps working away during courtship,these is clear deception.

He knew he had found another lady to marry but he still lead his gf on till the day of marriage.

The old girlfriend shouldn't bother to fight or do anything stupid.the universe will decide his fate and if I were these new babe,I won't go on with the wedding.
there would have been some hidden story about this gist that we don't know about. What the guy did was wrong though, and I'm not praising him, but some ladies will refuse to let go if a guy decides to call it quit simply cos they don't want to be embarrassed by friends. This whole issue must have started a long time ago, and I'm sure it even started 3-yrs into the relationship. The lady must have cheated somehow, either the guy knew or heard thru a friend or somethin else. Maybe the guy could not bear the tot of marryin such, or maybe the two had not been compatible, or they always fight a lot and he would not want that in marriage hence the takin-off. I never can tell sha, but I'm sure the guy has got his reasons. The babe should check herself well, cos no guy can just live a lady he loves so much or who took care of him even if he is a mad man.

I always keep tellin babes that if u cheat on ur bf and he finds out. Don't beg to come back, but rather beg for forgiveness and quit the relationship, cos most guys never marry such ladies and they end up like this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2015
dexcira:
This is unfair! Even if d new girl is better,ehee? He didn't evn tel d gal he's evn getting married or try talk sense into her dou it wil b hard for her to take it! Wonda hs reasons for such act! Na God go judge! To the babe I wish u the very best in life! Better marriage awaits u! Move on cos is d begining of your testimony
How do you know it is unfair?
Do you knowbaht transpired between them?

Whether or not they are going to get married, she would have seen the signs. Therefore it serves her right.

If the owner of that twitter account is one of her core friends, she is ‘completely finished'
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

They can't do jack at the guys wedding
Her friend is just a mouthy prat .... nothing more
Life must go on
I wonder why the friend is cryin more than the bereaved. The lady is goin to be so heartbroken and it won't be easy, and I'm sure this her kolo friend must somehow be instrumental to this break up. Imagine the lady's clique, bunch of g-string wearin, low-waist saggin, nose piercin, butt pad wearin, club goin and igbo smokin friends and u want the poor guy to manage this?

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by oneagleswings: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2015
buygala:
Marriage isn't something that one does out of pity or a blind sense of obligation.... Better break hearts now than murder each other in the future embarassed

Much as the guy's act appears abhorrent on the face of it, one has to have access to the full story before one can actually apportion blame correctly....

The fact that peeps have been dating since the time of John the Baptist doesn't place any compulsory obligation on them to tie the knot with each other... 'Walking Away' has always and will never cease to be an option in courtship.

Yes, but won't it be more reasonable if he had done that before now. As far as am concern, the man must pay for it. The girl doesn't even need to visit any babalowo to trap him down. If she just close her heart for him, the man is as good as dead.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dasrackhor(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
D oda new lady was very good in bed
so its now all abt sex abi...Hian
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by sammieguze(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Later, some peeps will complain they av been married for donkey years with no child.

Even d sperms will be unwilling to come to the world and be feathered by such an heartless man.

Assuming am d lady, the man wount see the end of the year

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Godiloveu(f): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Tunji Tunji Tunji abi wetin them call you?

you never hear of African DSTV. if them call your name o boy you go appear for dish just pray make she no shake the gadamn calabash or turn am upside down , o boy you don run mad be that ooo.

That dude is a coward and he is wicked, he didnt even have the courage to tell her - thats cowardice of the highest level

appear fire!
say wetting now! somethings work out for good to those dat believe in God.
I had a rough day with my boss yesterday, but it turn to b a blessing in disguised becos, I got half of my salary as tip.
beside u just can take side YET! .
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by suyamasta(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2015
pansophist:
I've read virtually most of the comments here and I realize most people are making comments base on emotions and pity.

First of all, all courtship do not lead to marriage, regardless of the length.

Marriage has never been a reason why people do not walk out of relationships.

Even if Tunde got married to her, he can still divorce and move on.

Although I pity the girl, but why will she date a man for 11 years if marriage is her ultimate goal?

It's a jungle out there. You don't loose common sense due to an emotional fluctuation called love.

I hope other girls learned from this, because I'm sure she saw the signs coming but she chooses to ignore.
yea you are correct
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by mirob(f): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2015
The fact that the guy left her after 11 years is not really my problem cos the guy might have his reasons, my problem is the guy knowing fully well that he will never marry her after few years of dating her because he would have known by then , y did he not look for an excuse to leave her then or avoid her even if she calls or threatens to kill herself, that is what I call wickedness and God will punish him for that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by adahgold(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2015
D gal for don do am something before or na spiritual something...
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by prophetfire: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2015
I see a serious case of foundational anti-marriage forces n curses at work in the life of that girl. MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.mystreious cases like this are deeply rooted in the spiritual but carnal men dnt know. I pity her though.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by MrDoGood(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chia ! Tunji your life remain one bar... Na so you take lost your life so ?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by gbenga007(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Phlakes:
I dont even know who to trust again

You just gotta trust your instincts and the God factor. Don't fret and don't be insecure. Live each day as it comes.
Peace.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by gbenga4my(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Evry1 put d blame on tunji forgetting no matter aw wicked human is Wud still tink twice b4 doing such. Av u guyz asked dese questions 1. What exactly is d reason tunji acted dis way, 2. Was he charmed by dis new girl?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Cutehector(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
zainyola:

cheesy wink
hahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahha u see, so help me tell all dese oda ppo dat are buggn me wt questions weda dat marriage is all abt sex, cuz its all abt sex as well just as its also all abt procreation whch dr must be sex as well and raising children in d fear of d lord.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
omowumee:

is it all bour sex?
let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by subzidi: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ladies if you are eligible for marriage and in a relationship, you don't have any reason to be with a man who has no concrete plans on ground for more than 6 months-max 1 year. QED
Btw readiness for marriage doesn't have to be when he is millionaire, started with my husband from the bottom of the pyramid today the story is beautiful!
Know what you want, insist on it and take no prisoners! No time to waste time gals...
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Misogynist2014(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Justfollowit:

How do you know it is unfair?
Do you knowbaht transpired between them?

Whether or not they are going to get married, she would have seen the signs. Therefore it serves her right.

If the owner of that twitter account is one of her core friends, she is ‘completely finished'
There are countries where his action is punishable with jail term, e.g I think Bangladesh
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by chrissy3(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!
so much hate towards men all because of the bad deeds of some male chaps.Do you intend getting married someday or are you married ? Cause from the spit subconsciously you would pic a fight with a dude at the slightest provocation.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by rabimlomo: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
And it took him 11 whole years to realize that

braine:

Does it occur to you that some women are not 'marryable'?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Wasquad(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
farano:
Is sex all that men really want?

And what else ma'am.. Men r just glutton for real. Long time relationship su*cks.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by vicben27(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=DuchessLily post=31595179]Sad! So Sad!![/quote hav alwayz told my female frnd dat any relationship dat exceed a 1yr n 5month witout any green light frm d guy is goin no where an average guy knwz wat he wants frm day one! Ladies dnt waste ur life time waitin 4 any dude]

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
D oda new lady was very good in bed
Nope, I don't think so. truth is the guy was fed up but kept on pushing with her cos of his personal gains. Now what gains is nothing to what he earns so he had to call it quit. I bet you if he had made money earlier the young lady wouldn't have been with him up til now.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Jossyroyal1: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
[/i]
ronald4lif:
[i]Why she no date him for 11 decade angry
He wud have still abandon her @ 110years old
ronald4lif:
Why she no date him for 11 decade angry
ronald4lif:
Why she no date him for 11 decade angry
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lesson learnt: don't put all your eggs in one basket. No wonder some ladies triple date atimes. E no easy

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by okotv(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
evea:

Guy, u get sisters? will you allow dt type of guy 2 do dt to ur sisters? do you nw c d reasons why girls prefer money in marriage dan love? If you have dis type of girlfriend dt stood by u 4 11yrs, won't you knee down n bless her? remember what d bible says wives respect ur husbands and husbands love ur wives. God didn't tell wives 2 love the husbands bt respect. so if you have a wife dt love you, go down on ur knees and bless God n ur wife cos if she decide to respect u, u ve no choice 2 just bear with her. In as far she loves you, know that ur love is balance n ultimate n United as 1.
thank you for your comment. I have a sister and if she decides to go into a relationship I can only watch and nothing more. however, I don't advice anyone to date but go straight to courtship. Dating is wrong from my perspective and that led to my comment.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by 400billionman: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
buygala:
Marriage isn't something that one does out of pity or a blind sense of obligation.... Better break hearts now than murder each other in the future embarassed

Much as the guy's act appears abhorrent on the face of it, one has to have access to the full story before one can actually apportion blame correctly....

The fact that peeps have been dating since the time of John the Baptist doesn't place any compulsory obligation on them to tie the knot with each other... 'Walking Away' has always and will never cease to be an option in courtship.

Walking away one week to your wedding is selfish, deceit and devilish.. This guy obviously knew more than 3 Months ago, he won't marry this girl.

He planned himself with a B arrangement and carried her along like a fool.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by zeb04(f): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
lrguru:
there would have been some hidden story about this gist that we don't know about. What the guy did was wrong though, and I'm not praising him, but some ladies will refuse to let go if a guy decides to call it quit simply cos they don't want to be embarrassed by friends. This whole issue must have started a long time ago, and I'm sure it even started 3-yrs into the relationship. The lady must have cheated somehow, either the guy knew or heard thru a friend or somethin else. Maybe the guy could not bear the tot of marryin such, or maybe the two had not been compatible, or they always fight a lot and he would not want that in marriage hence the takin-off. I never can tell sha, but I'm sure the guy has got his reasons. The babe should check herself well, cos no guy can just live a lady he loves so much or who took care of him even if he is a mad man.

I always keep tellin babes that if u cheat on ur bf and he finds out. Don't beg to come back, but rather beg for forgiveness and quit the relationship, cos most guys never marry such ladies and they end up like this.
you just shot yourself in the foot.although you don't know the whole story,you alredy concluding because you can't bear to call a spade a spade.

Wrong is wrong. No amount of coating makes it right.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by dharmie092: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Let me say d lady happen to be 20yrs in her 3rd year when she started d relationship + 11yrs equals 31yrs....... Is there any guy here who can walk up to a 31yr old lady for marriage in dis dispensation? We just have to be realistic,
this is pure wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.