Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (64712 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Odunharry(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
dharmie092:
Let me say d lady happen to be 20yrs in her 3rd year when she started d relationship + 11yrs equals 31yrs....... Is there any guy here who can walk up to a 31yr old lady for marriage in dis dispensation? We just have to be realistic,
this is pure wickedness.
you can't say that, we didn't hear the other side of the story
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
babyosisi:

She just wasn't a wife material for him
and you know all these through psychic powers?girls will never understand men no matter how hard they try to analyze us.just becoz he didnt wife her dont mean she wasn't 'wife material' whatever that smelly shiat means. smiley ive seen night club dancers being wifed while the 'library' girls are ignored.sometimes, the heart wants what the heart wants even if it wants a burnt corpse for a wife. the fellow is one ruthless nigg.a though.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
codeafrica:
and you know all these through psychic powers?girls will never understand men no matter how hard they try to analyze us.just becoz he didnt wife her dont mean she wasn't 'wife material' whatever that smelly shiat means. smiley ive seen night club dancers being wifed while the 'library' girls are ignored.sometimes, the heart wants what the heart wants even if it wants a burnt corpse for a wife. the fellow is one ruthless nigg.a though.

Do you speak for speaking sake
She just wasn't wife material for him I say
Did you hear me describe what a wife material must be?
That wAs all your imagination not mine
You set the question and you are answering it too shocked
If she were a wife material for him he would marry her,is that a complicated thing to comprehend?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Do you speak for speaking sake
She just wasn't wife material for him I say
Did you hear me describe what a wife material must be?
That wAs all your imagination not mine
You set the question and you are answering it too shocked
If she were a wife material for him he would marry her,is that a complicated thing to comprehend?
i dont speak for speaking sake,you on the other hand did. you speak with the authority of a person who has shared a roof with the couple hence i ask once more-from your living room, you can tell the woman wasn't wife material (for him like u say)?thats what i call thinking like a woman.a man will tell you that most men make spontenous decisions concerning marriage and unfortunately the utopian fallacy of 'wife material' isnt a determinant. many guys marry without thinking of the repercussions,only to deal with them later. and lets assume your right- she wasnt 'wife material'.. cheesy cheesy....does any sane person(man or woman) need 11 years to realize that their partner isnt 'marriage material'?it doesnt matter what people say about me, im a good guy.anytime someone will tell me otherwise ill simply show them this topic.evil fellow that one.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nely77(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Good for her!
More hot news here! http://www.nelsonchima..com/?m=1
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
prettyboi1989:
Girls once a guy sees u not so intelligent he'll neva wana spend d rest of his life with a dunce.
how do you explain the existence of the dunces who are married?someone married them,right? how do you explain the blonde wives?i love this forum i swear becoz i get to learn 'theories' ive never heard of in my life. grin grin
trying to defend the fellow when we all can see that this is heartlessness of the highest order.ISIS look like Jesus compared to this dude.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
lrguru:
I wonder why the friend is cryin more than the bereaved. The lady is goin to be so heartbroken and it won't be easy, and I'm sure this her kolo friend must somehow be instrumental to this break up. Imagine the lady's clique, bunch of g-string wearin, low-waist saggin, nose piercin, butt pad wearin, club goin and igbo smokin friends and u want the poor guy to manage this?
the nigg.a has now become the victim? grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
codeafrica:
how do you explain the existence of the dunces who are married?someone married them,right? how do you explain the blonde wives?i love this forum i swear becoz i get to learn 'theories' ive never heard of in my life. grin grin
trying to defend the fellow when we all can see that this is heartlessness of the highest order.ISIS look like Jesus compared to this dude.
b4 u counter y dnt u try empathize? y dnt u hook up wit a dunce n den hook up wit an intelligent babe dnt 4get to come bak with d report. only like minds can roll 2geda.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by nattty(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
That kind of courtship is too long 4 dem to get married...

She should av seen a breakup coming, 11yrs!!!!!!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
dharmie092:
Let me say d lady happen to be 20yrs in her 3rd year when she started d relationship + 11yrs equals 31yrs....... Is there any guy here who can walk up to a 31yr old lady for marriage in dis dispensation?.
nigeria the home of clowns. grin grin
where i come from women get hitched even at 37,but apparently in nigeria a 31 year old woman is the equivalent of 81 in other countries.a 31 year-old nigerian woman is probably using a stick to support her delicate back, is overweight, has sagging skin,grey hair,wrinkled skin and should probably be in an old peoples nursing home.well,,,,at least that;s the impression i get here.at 31 the life of a nigerian girl is over while thats the very time other women are just starting theirs. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
prettyboi1989:
b4 u counter y dnt u try empathize? y dnt u hook up wit a dunce n den hook up wit an intelligent babe dnt 4get to come bak with d report. only like minds can roll 2geda.
your point has gone south.my question remains- who married the stup!d wives we have in our societies?and why arent all intelligent girls married.....?im trying to analyze the situation using yo logic.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
codeafrica:
i dont speak for speaking sake,you on the other hand did. you speak with the authority of a person who has shared a roof with the couple hence i ask once more-from your living room, you can tell the woman wasn't wife material (for him like u say)?thats what i call thinking like a woman.a man will tell you that most men make spontenous decisions concerning marriage and unfortunately the utopian fallacy of 'wife material' isnt a determinant. many guys marry without thinking of the repercussions,only to deal with them later. and lets assume your right- she wasnt 'wife material'.. cheesy cheesy....does any sane person(man or woman) need 11 years to realize that their partner isnt 'marriage material'?it doesnt matter what people say about me, im a good guy.anytime someone will tell me otherwise ill simply show them this topic.evil fellow that one.

Whatever that quality is is his definition of wife material and she didn't possess it
Why are you this thick?
Sheesh

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Owliver(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
So she is even a working class boxed up enough to cater for herself(independent woman). Hmmm I thought nairaland was full of feminists? Thought marriage was not important na. Lmaooooo* where una dey now na? Make una come oooh..... Nonsense undecided although Judging from one side of the story "THE MAN F^CKEd UP"
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Whatever that quality is is his definition of wife material and she didn't possess it
Why are you this thick?
Sheesh
im not thick, you on the other hand are.

point1-im telling you those "wifey qualities", whatever they are may matter to a few men and not to others(many more). some men close their eyes,sleep, dream and marry whoever is available when theyre still in their 'dream' state.most(not all) men marry the woman who is available at the time he thinks of marrying,rather than who has the "qualities" he likes in a wife.once they awake from the dream they have 2 options;to regret leaving the ex or live with the current choice and face life as it comes,comprehendo? its not always about being left for the one who has qualities you lack.thats what youre trying to imply here and its not necessarily the case(theres a slim chance it may as well be the case).this is the same drivel i keep drumming into my sisters when they whine about men becoz women can be clueless sometimes,you being a clear example regarding this particular case. marriage to most men is like gambling,pick,cross your fingers,and hope for the best.

point 2-lets assume youre right and he was in the category of men who look for certain "qualities" before marrying...did he require 11 years to "discover" that his ex lacked those "wifey qualities" in his definition?
nobody knows for sure what transpired thats why whetever peeps come up with will remain theories. some clowns are talking of bedroom skills, other imbec!les about her partying,others are talking about how she may have mistreated the fellow when he was a broke nukka,nobody really knows.

point 3-not to deviate ,the major issue isnt why he picked the other lady for marriage.the issue is why drag a dead-end rship for 11 years when he could have ended it 8 years earlier because i imagine her failure to meet his definition of "wifey qualities" were present early into the rship.....if that fishy theory stands that is.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Owliver(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
dexcira:
This is unfair! Even if d new girl is better,ehee? He didn't evn tel d gal he's evn getting married or try talk sense into her dou it wil b hard for her to take it! Wonda hs reasons for such act! Na God go judge! To the babe I wish u the very best in life! Better marriage awaits u! Move on cos is d begining of your testimony
lmao* hahaha the man should be equally heart broken na. Why you dey talk like say you no know. As the guy don go marry someone else make she sef go marry someone else na grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Boomboost(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
Codeafrica, this one na over breaking down. I'm following you after this.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by HARDDON: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!

undecided undecided undecided

When u are done with dem rash airs, make sure u marry urself
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
codeafrica:
im not thick, you on the other hand are.

point1-im telling you those "wifey qualities", whatever they are may matter to a few men and not to others(many more). some men close their eyes,sleep, dream and marry whoever is available when theyre still in their 'dream' state.most(not all) men marry the woman who is available at the time he thinks of marrying,rather than who has the "qualities" he likes in a wife.once they awake from the dream they have 2 options;to regret leaving the ex or live with the current choice and face life as it comes,comprehendo? its not always about being left for the one who has qualities you lack.thats what youre trying to imply here and its not necessarily the case(theres a slim chance it may as well be the case).this is the same drivel i keep drumming into my sisters when they wine about men becoz women can be clueless sometimes,you being a clear example regarding this particular case. marriage to most men is like gambling,pick,cross your fingers,and hope for the best.

point 2-lets assume youre right and he was in the category of men who look for certain "qualities" before marrying...did he require 11 years to "discover" that his ex lacked those "wifey qualities" in his definition?
nobody knows for sure what transpired thats why whetever peeps come up with will remain theories. some clowns are talking of bedroom skills, other imbec!les about her partying,others are talking about how she may have mistreated the fellow when he was a broke nukka,nobody really knows.

point 3-not to deviate ,the major issue isnt why he picked the other lady for marriage.the issue is why drag a dead-end rship for 11 years when he could have ended it 8 years earlier because i imagine her failure to meet his definition of "wifey qualities" were present early into the rship.....if that fishy theory stands that is.

A tad too a.nal
Sorry don't have the patience for all this epistle over what needs no explanation.you shouldn't have bothered
Ta Ta
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Boomboost:
Codeafrica, this one na over breaking down. I'm following you after this.

More like a meltdown grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by daintyprincess(f): 4:20am On Mar 15, 2015
Gosh! felt bad when I saw this yesterday but to be sincere the guy is wicked,pple re saying not all dating leads to marriage which is very correct but omo dating of eleven years(11 years no be beans ooo). I can remember vividly that I was in primary school then but the guy no try a day to his wedding n he expects everything to go fine with him. It's none of my business sha.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 15, 2015
codeafrica:
the nigg.a has now become the victim? grin
yes na
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2015
zeb04:
you just shot yourself in the foot.although you don't know the whole story,you alredy concluding because you can't bear to call a spade a spade.

Wrong is wrong. No amount of coating makes it right.
did I call a spade a shovel here? I said what he did was wrong but I'm sure he has got his reason and I assumed most I listed up there could be the cause. So why are u complaining? Or are u the girl's friend?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by zeb04(f): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2015
lrguru:
did I call a spade a shovel here? I said what he did was wrong but I'm sure he has got his reason and I assumed most I listed up there could be the cause. So why are u complaining? Or are u the girl's friend?
I am not complaining.I only repllied your quote
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2015
zeb04:
I am not complaining.I only repllied your quote
ok MISS(quote) Zeb
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by precisionindepth: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2015
icebebe:
Awwww! Nemesis will catch up wiv him but den wny will she date a man fr 11yrs! Was she charmed or wat?
my exact....y date a guy for 11 long years?still wondering sha
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Mhizizzy(f): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2015
He Sud.be shot
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by precisionindepth: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2015
searider:
The guy has his reasons.

I left my girl friend because my family cOmplained about her been too fast forward and I confiRMed it.
its better D's way dan wasting both of ur precious time and years. DT everybody will quickly move and instead of wasting time for yrs
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2015
farano:
Is sex all that men really want?
Yep majority of men re carried away by momentary pleasure of women who re gud in bed. in d longrun its a path filled with sorrow & destruction. May God help we men folk.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2015
rubey:
Men = Beasts!
And the fool dated him for so long!
Women arent saint too ok.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2015
babyosisi:

A tad too a.nal
Sorry don't have the patience for all this epistle over what needs no explanation.you shouldn't have bothered
Ta Ta
you may not have the patience for the epistle but you never know when it could come in handy for other women who think they know everything about men by listening to oprah winfrey or reading articles in cosmopolitan and vogue magazines.
guys are the only people who can tell you shiat about ourselves,not your aunties,groupie girlfriends,feminists and certainly not oprah(and other bonafide i-know-everything-about-men aunties).
once more there's something you seem to be avoiding- ill assume youre right, that the lady in question may have lacked the "qualities" the nigg.a wanted in a wife.did it take him 11 years to notice that she didn't have the "qualities" he wants in a wife? a simple question.
men=logic
women=emotions
try to switch to logic before giving me elusive, insult-laden emotional responses.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2015
men and women(including husbands and wives) all over the world break up every minute.women(and some emotional men) should stop coming up with theories from their anu.s concerning the "why". had they broken up after a 2 yr relat'nship it wouldn't have made the headlines or had they mutually agreed to end their 1 decade relationship, there would be no story to talk about. but keeping his other woman a secret only to reveal it on the eve of your wedding?did he deliberately want to give the girl massive heart attack?im a stubborn guy(pass off as arrogant to some people) but i think im a nice dude no mata what people say.having 3 sisters may have made me sensitive to women i'd have otherwise been insensitive to.
some dudes can be heartless but this one takes the crown though- the very type you pray your sisters will never have to meet grin

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another by precisionindepth: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
shejane:
The only wrong d guy did was not telling the girl b4 paying his wife's dowry

He should have settled with the girl first just out of respect and appreciation that's all

As for leaving the girl of 11yrs for someone he just met, is never a crime

Marriage is never by force or a debt to pay NO, is a choice and that choice must be respected no matter whose heart that got shot
if it so den he shd v ended d relationship by the 3 or 4th year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.