Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:53 PM

9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) (40011 Views)

Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by nekaa(f): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
oh please..... I am sick and tired of hearing these donating $h!T

3 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by mascot87(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari will rule Nigeria forever

Said Baba

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by DesChyko: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol..
Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Nursecaleb(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oloriburuku pple,u pple re jst lukin 4 every strategy 4 us 2 lik buhari,nd u are a looser,au can i lik a man wu uses cattle urine to wash face,illiterate,yet they went ahead lukin 4 a girl,lunch ko,supper ni,SAI GEJ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by kobonaire(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
The article says N6000, the included social media post says N10,000 ..... either way, I think that's a rather high amount for "lunch money" .... unless it is at the Sheraton.

4 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
They could have recognised it and declined the offer

Thieves

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by honeyseller291(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Propaganda AND PLANNED DEAL,,
CHILD IN THE WOMB AND 6MONTHS OLD BABE DONATES HER BREASTFEEDING MONEY TO GEJ...
SAYS GEJ TILL 2019

7 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Speakdatruth: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
They all want CHANGE, they want a better future
Thanks for yo donations, the CHANGE u seek is near
Sai Buhari/PYO
March4Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by yehmi01(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
All Naa script.

10,000 for lunch momey Naa so.

Which kind stomach does she have.

Make me self carry my pension go give am.

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by 2rutalk1: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC and propaganda. I can see N6,000, while the twitter massage says N10,000. Which one do we believe. Who is deceiving who? If you like arrange all beggars in Marina to come and donate their proceeds, we can't mortgage our future in the hands of Tinubu.

8 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Gboliwe: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mumu campaign. This is the second time this same rubbish is gracing the forum homepage.

Lalasticlala na wa for you sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by OLADD: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dreambeat:
Unfortunately she didnt know that her parents who asked her to do this were planning to mortgage her future,but they will not succeed.

Thank you. Hope she will not end up been a certificateless congirl. It's too early to introduce such an innocent kid to deceit, propaganda and sycophancy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Mendo007(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Give me just 2K before you do so abeg....wink
hahaha

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
And where did she get #10k from?

Lunch money?

I no believe am, sorry tongue

#sai buhari thou

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Rubbish!.. APC can lie!
They just arranged one girl from a primary school to come and grace(... Actually, she was acting) the occasion and also claiming the girl donated her lunch Money. Fear APC, they are really good in pulling stunts, these stunts will only deceive the gullible.

Glad you know they are good. Why is PDP so clueless not to pull such stunt? Park well biko tongue

3 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Una dey donate and beer dey hungry me for here, since morning.... sad

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Na only children and old women dey contribute to dis poor failbuhari sef! If na cash him need make him meet my able presido (GEJ)....because Apchit lie done too much dis days!

4 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by 1stola: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
xreal:
This girlHer parents should be interrogated.
N6000 for lunch? Kai!
Don't you ever think first...?
Savings!

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

Glad you know they are good. Why is PDP so clueless not to pull such stunt? Park well biko tongue
Why are you too gullible to the extent of believing them??

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by segsxpendable(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
that 6k was exactly what i was paid inna month @ my PPA during my service year(last year) here in lagos,,that one 10 yrs old girl is spending for lunch..... God dey o

3 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Cnachy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Haters keep hating.

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by lilywa8t(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Just passing bye...........
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by freecocoa(f): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yea right, see who you people are saying we should vote, both him and GEJ are corrupt criminals.

Imagine using an innocent child to score cheap points, these people don't have conscience and why would a child have 6k for lunch?

Make una continue deceiving una selves.

5 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
honeyseller291:
Propaganda AND PLANNED DEAL,,
CHILD IN THE WOMB AND 6MONTHS OLD BABE DONATES HER BREASTFEEDING MONEY TO GEJ...
SAYS GEJ TILL 2019
Na wa oo!
GEJ now engagin in "child abuse"?
Tufia 4 stinkin air transformation.

*spits* angry
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by DollyParton1(f): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
kobonaire:
The article says N6000, the included social media post says N10,000 ..... either way, I think that's a rather high amount for "lunch money" .... unless it is at the Sheraton.
She lives in Lekki. What do u expect.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by segsxpendable(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
.....and wah if buhari,,wah will appen to the 6k and the 1mill given by that 92 yrs old woman
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Dreambeat: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
1stola:

Fool.
Thank you,I know your type.Do I descend to your level? No.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by segsxpendable(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
.....and wah if buhari doesnt win,,wah will appen to the 6k and the 1mill given by that 92 yrs old woman
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by anigold(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
When is election?
I cant wait for all these shows to end.

Soon Lizards,cockroaches and termites will also unofficially donate their breakfast money to

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by kobonaire(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
DollyParton1:

She lives in Lekki. What do u expect.
true true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court / New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.