Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,496 members, 7,947,974 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) (40090 Views)

Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2015
francizy:

Very soon we will hear that a man donated his kidney for Buhari's campaign.. grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin LMAO, Buhari is sick, can't you see him?... He'll rather use the kidney for transplant.

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by francizy(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin LMAO, Buhari is sick, can't you see him?... He'll rather use the kidney for transplant.

Buhahahahahaha, him no dey smoke na so him no need am for transplant. Rather he and Thieving-Bull will use the kidney to appease their seven headed demon in order to win election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by kingikey01(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2015
her parent want her to get recognised..dont b surprise if burahi wins her own don bêta..she don be government pikin..wise parent
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by francizy(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2015
Ahmeduana:

AFTER ALL NA ANOTHER PERSON MONEY NAIN MASQURADE DEY SPEND, NA ANOTHER PERSON CLOTH NAIN CAMELEON DEY TAKE COVER BODY. LATER UNA GO HEAR SAY PREGNANT WOMAN DONATES HER [size=15pt]WOMB[/size] TO BUHARI! NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS! "Agba lowo meri, bale jon-to-lo, oni je haramu"

Buhahahahahah, na womb go sure pass now oh. Because the thieving-Bull and the old General may want to appease the demonic APC gods in order for the to win this election.

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by francizy(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Abduljohn:
For those screaming d gal was arranged it shows u ve nt been followin happenings in d country because long b4 now d gal made FP on nairaland so get fact

Hehehehe, same arranged story bro with different lies.

Then we were told she donated 100naira. Now we're told 6,000 but on twitter they said 10,000.

Oh lord! Brother, if you do believe all APC lies and deciet, don't tell me you fell for this one too? grin

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by francizy(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2015
montedo:
PDP agents keep doubting everything. I am sure when the results of the election start rolling in they will call it propaganda also. 92yr old donated, it was called propaganda; 9 yr old now donates, its still propaganda. Keep living in denial!

Soon we will hear:

Man donated his dick for APC campaign
Man donated his wife APC campaign
Pregnant woman donated her womb for APC campaign
Man donated his kidney for APC campaign
Angels donated their swords and wings for APC campaign

Wetin man no go hear? Choi!

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2015
francizy:

Buhahahahahaha, him no dey smoke na so him no need am for transplant. Rather he and Thieving-Bull will use the kidney to appease their seven headed demon in order to win election.
Hehehehehehehehehehe..... grin
Rituals on point.

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, same arranged story bro with different lies.

Then we were told she donated 100naira. Now we're told 6,000 but on twitter they said 10,000.

Oh lord! Brother, if you do believe all APC lies and deciet, don't tell me you fell for this one too? grin
Don't mind that one, can't you see his name, Abduljohn undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Dreambeat:
Thank you,I know your type.Do I descend to your level? No.
Don't mind that buharistic fool that calls himself 1stola.

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Abduljohn(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2015
Don't mind that one, can't you see his name, Abduljohn undecided

What d hell as my name got to do with my opinion? Seems u re a bully n 4 ur info, i fear u not.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by effogis: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2015
Please, stop fooling us

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by davo3286: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2015
APC with their arranji donation. Believe this, be a fool!
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by beautiano27omo(f): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2015
Dioxidane:
Nice... Lemme go and donate my salary...
verrrry funny grin grin cheesy
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by major466(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2015
montedo:
PDP agents keep doubting everything. I am sure when the results of the election start rolling in they will call it propaganda also. 92yr old donated, it was called propaganda; 9 yr old now donates, its still propaganda. Keep living in denial!
Propaganda!!!
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by adedaraifeoluwa: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2015
kingikey01:
her parent want her to get recognised..dont b surprise if burahi wins her own don bêta..she don be government pikin..wise parent
Ofonu;inu ee ti jo patapata! What class are u?
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by DDoubleUps(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2015
You mean Buhari robs a little girl of her lunch money for his campaign? In a sane society, he would have given the girl back her money and encourage her to study harder and not take away her lunch money and send her to school on an empty stomach... it is only a dumb and foolish person that will buy to this as a good sign... clueless campaign for an uneducated old desperate man... next we will hear about an 80 year old donating her pension to him... silly!!!

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by obstead200(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Splashme:
[size=25pt]Childish Propaganda

APC should grow up, abeg!
[/size]
[size=13pt]IT IS CLEAR U ACTUALLY WATCHED THE EVENT JUST LIKE ME. I AM NOT A PDP SUPPORTER (OR ANY PARTY FOR THAT MATTER)
BUT JUST LIKE U SAID, THIS IS JUST A CHEAP CHILDISH STUNT BY APC. BUHARI may BE GOOD. BUT HE IS SORROUNDED BY THE WORST DEVILS FROM THE PIT OF HELL
[/size]
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by kennkachio: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
APC act is Childish. Why didn't they used a poor girl from a Slump than that of a rich Family of a thief, looking healthy and nice donating money to disgruntled Elements. Bia!! This girl! Better give the money to your neighbour's play mate if there is any than standing in the midst of Aggrieved People's Congress( APC).
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Chigold101(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dioxidane:
Nice... Lemme go and donate my salary...
ifahia say u duam e!

Who is the girl‘s father? What position is the girl‘s father or mother looking for?

So what promise did GMB & APC make to her or her.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Chigold101(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
xreal:
This girlHer parents should be interrogated.
N6000 for lunch? Kai!
wiat oooo!!! This 6000 is alittle girl‘s lunch money...chai!
Where does she buy her luch from? Chai!!! APC destroying people‘s brain since time “imo river“ (imemorial)
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari has more than enough to sponsor his campaign.Has he not been doing that since 2011?How can a former head of state,minister of petroleum,a former gov and ptdf boss not have money for his campaign?What did he do with his looted money?was it not his wife that donated #135m to bomb victims?Even if he doesn't do it dangote and other northern billionaires who grab nigerdelta oil bloc will contribute for him.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by simdam500(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Would they collect my phone? cry
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
EdCure:
God bless the little girl for her foresight in sowing a good seed on a fertile ground.

How old are you? I believe u must be teen. That's why you believe this poo . A 9yrs old wat does she know abt buhari or jonathan.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
francizy:

Soon we will hear:

Man donated his dick for APC campaign
Man donated his wife APC campaign
Pregnant woman donated her womb for APC campaign
Man donated his kidney for APC campaign
Angels donated their swords and wings for APC campaign

Wetin man no go hear? Choi!

grin

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Stelina(f): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Obviously this was influenced by her Parents. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Hunger Brought Me Out,' Protester Storms Street In Abuja / Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT / Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.