Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) (39933 Views)

Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by pelepeleb: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Where did this 9years old get the 10k to donate if not a frame thing. Is that how Nigerian are reach. This 10k is equal to average Nigerian monthly salary. U can see the deceit that is going on in Nigeria and pretense in APC. U can imagining how they are spending Nigeria money. When you finish deceiving yourself you will all bow to death. Yes that is true.

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
And you gladly collected the savings of a little girl with enthusiasm and alacrity instead of buying books for her... she's donating for your campaign and you're grinning !!! SHAME undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by ckc(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Dignitygab(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC do you ђīกк you can deceive me That's bullshit
Don't worry this will soon be an headline...APC aka Eli..party

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by leoebhos(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fertile my ass, futile ni
EdCure:
God bless the little girl for her foresight in sowing a good seed on a fertile ground.

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by faithy2123(f): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ooo pl$ big lie, rUbbish,arab nonsense,hmmmm.is she sUppose 2 donate 2 him? Unbelievable .i$ he not sUppose 2 give 2 her. Apc a$ failed in this one oooooo.make who na plan anoder 1 oooooo

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by dubemivan(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://ynaija.com/9-year-old-girl-officially-donates-lunch-money-buhari-see-photos/

Am in smiley smiley............ I will go empty my account and also secure bank loan first thing tommorow morning to support this helpless Man! Pls I beseech everyone to also join in this show of love as Our granny prepares to return to cattle rearing poutry farming after the Elections grin grin. I believe that will be cheaper to start, Abeg! Dont say No to a helpless Man cheesy
FRESH AIR TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Jblessing(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
God bless u for investing in ur future little girl
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by elbinmanny(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
10k lunch money. Is she related to Tinubu? Who be the papa wey dey give her 10k for lunch.
APC bwestfeeding the gullible with propaganda since 779AD undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Senjuchiha: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
xreal:
This girlHer parents should be interrogated.
N6000 for lunch? Kai!
u just spoke my mind..kai,i neva chi chomtin

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by mzkem: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Seed of faith
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by darlenese(f): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rubbish
Can't wait for the elections to be over
Enough of these nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by harry509: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://ynaija.com/9-year-old-girl-officially-donates-lunch-money-buhari-see-photos/

I love dis little gal, bcus she want change. Chaii vry ntelligent. I wud av love 2 paint buhari hus ooh Wit d quality paints I produce frm my factory. Well buhari 4 president already... PDP piple n their empty head thugs can go n hug transfuma...
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

AFTER ALL NA ANOTHER PERSON MONEY NAIN MASQURADE DEY SPEND, NA ANOTHER PERSON CLOTH NAIN CAMELEON DEY TAKE COVER BODY. LATER UNA GO HEAR SAY PREGNANT WOMAN DONATES HER WOMB TO BUHARI! NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS! "Agba lowo meri, bale jon-to-lo, oni je haramu"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by harry509: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

I love dis little gal, bcus she want change. Chaii vry ntelligent. I wud av love 2 paint buhari hus ooh Wit d quality paints I produce frm my factory. Well buhari 4 president already... PDP piple n their empty head thugs can go n hug transfuma.....
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by emmacity2: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
come oo! this people think say we still be small children... waiting that small gal know? na her mama and papa way they APC tell her to do that.. Ok Buhari I give u my monthly salary do that I go take pics with u.. 9ja good but people way live inside bad
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
francizy:

God will forever bless you for reasoning in this direction. Apparently people don't care about that wonderful man murdered because he was a threat to their democratic dominance and hypnosis of Lagos state and SWerners, a man who would have delivered Lagos state from the mortgaged pocket of the Nigeria's biggest landlord, a man who only spoke and stood by the truth, the only politician as of then with integrity and honesty, etc. Apparently SW APC supporters has forgotten this great man.

My heart is filled with joy to know that your kind still exists. May you forever be blessed abundantly and may whatever you lay your hands on be successful.
SOMETIME I WONDER HOW TINUBU DEY TAKE CLOSE HIM EYES SLEEP IN THE NIGHT WITH ALL THESE ATROCITIES HANGING AROUND HIS NECK!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dioxidane:

Amen grin

You wickid o...you just collect free prayer cheesy
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
ibietela2:
90yrs and now 9yrs..... Make this poop election come dey do dey go
na 0 dey between them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by stagger: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
So a 9 year old girl can afford to have N6000 as lunch money which she will donate to Buhari. Who are these APC bastards deceiving?

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by dubemivan(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
I need clues on how I can donate to this helpless man........
He needs some money to start up poultry farming after the election, Pls I beseech everyone to join in this fund raising. Lets show love to this Mallam! Thank you.
GEJ2015!!!

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by pelboy: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bastard daughter of a millions fathers.wer u she see the money

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by aleniboro(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

very soon, NADMW, Nigeria Association of Dead Men and Women in mortuaries and cemetries, all over Nigeria, will endorse Buhari!

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by cytellProperty: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Why would this little girl donate money to a serial loser. Owo ti wo igbo.

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by Nicklaus(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Even if you want to lie, do it maturely. The tweet said her savings of 10000 and you are saying her lunch money of 6000. Assuming it's true, na hunger never beat you my girl. APC has been lying since inception. Gej till 2019.

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by iamdjtune: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
stupid people...how does this change the exchange rate of dollar to naira?

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by LeonessAug: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dreambeat:
Unfortunately she didnt know that her parents who asked her to do this were planning to mortgage her future,but they will not succeed.

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by handsome86(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
All na wash,all na arrangy ok wetin una want make we do , sai oga jona

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by francizy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ahmeduana:

SOMETIME I WONDER HOW TINUBU DEY TAKE CLOSE HIM EYES SLEEP IN THE NIGHT WITH ALL THESE ATROCITIES HANGING AROUND HIS NECK!

Truth is, evil men are used to atrocities. It's a part of them and they don't see it as a big deal because it's like they already have a part of devil/evil deposited in them.

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by davinchi86(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
apc so childish only a big fat fool will believe dis stunt

2 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by ebiagtales: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Rubbish!.. APC can lie!
They just arranged one girl from a primary school to come and grace(... Actually, she was acting) the occasion and also claiming the girl donated her lunch Money. Fear APC, they are really good in pulling stunts, these stunts will only deceive the gullible.

Do u know that GREENSPRING school really exists? Do you know they actually pay million for school fees there? So there's no big deal if she's actually donating her money cos she's rich indeed.

Only an Android will not say Sai Buhari!!!

As for me, I donate PEJ on behalf of #20 billion grin
Re: 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) by asarmaniac: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
ola6:
Child, you better use your money for lunch and don't starve yourself. That THIEF standing next to Buhari on your right hand has impoverished your mates forcing them to hawking the streets and he killed a man called Funsho Williams. Don't start your life associating with murderers.

shameful sumbdy is just revealing himself as a shameless lie speaking with out proves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) / Pictures Of Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Who Surrendered / Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.