Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,015 members, 7,896,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! (1415 Views)

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / You Call Us Heartbreakers!: Why Do You Come Into Our Lives Still? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! by NotShy2Ask: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2006
Are you sexy?Do you know how handle a women?Do you believe in God?Wanna come to the states? I have homegirls That are in need of a good man.Most of them have one kid or no kids but they are tired of Black American men.What me to hook you up?The thing is,if you try to divorced her she will tell the embassey the whole truth and you will be sent home,and she will face the charges of bringing you.So you have to know what you really want.Don't think you are going to dump her in Nigeria somewhere.She needs a baby from you in order to seal the dal and she must know your family very very well.You have to stand before God and make a covenant to claim her as your wife. I have too many single friends how can't find a good man.The other thing is you have to pay for the ticket for her to come see you and you have to pay for whatever filling fees may come up during the process. cool
Re: This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! by ZuluNation(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2006
sooo funny you keep chaning your name and keep making a fool of your fat ugle self cry cry
Re: This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! by Raymand(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2006
Height of desperation? or plain stupidity undecided
Re: This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! by NotShy2Ask: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2006
You must be fat,that's why you keep saying that.Changing my name?What?Are you crazy?Are you gay?I'm not.
Re: This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! by Dvampire(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2006
are your friends 100% faithful or can't they find more suitable men out there in 'da states' to hook up with? just take a 2nd look at your conditions? she needs a baby from me, i pay the bills, i show her family, men! your friends should look elsewhere or better still attend church more often for divine intervention out of their circumstance.
Re: This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! by desiree(f): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2006
ROFL grin grin grin
Madness.
Re: This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! by Busta(f): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2006
I so pity the guy that will fall for this, he's DOOMED FOR LYFEEEE!!!!
Re: This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! by ufemia(f): 3:31am On Sep 03, 2006
Well, african men are the cream of the crop. If ur friends can't get African American men, do not even think they have a chance with African men. grin
Re: This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! by LanreDaMan(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2006
I thought I've heard it all before but this one pass me ooo
Re: This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! by bechex(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2006
419 ! angry 419 !! angry angry 41niiiiiiiine shocked shocked angry

(1) (Reply)

Guys(aches And Pain) / Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed ! / Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.