Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,679 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Make Me Your Wife - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make Me Your Wife (26759 Views)

Make Me A Wife / Beyoncé Did Not Make Me Popular – Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
betybuk:
Hbd.... I wish U all d best !
Tanx dear
Re: Make Me Your Wife by brennyB: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is WOW,,,FOLLOWING,and pls ooo...update,Can't wait!
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 29, 2015
brennyB:
This is WOW,,,FOLLOWING,and pls ooo...update,Can't wait!
Tanx dear. Update drops today
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
CHAPTER FIVE
"I can't go mum. I don't feel too fine" i tried talking my way out.
"Mum, why must we go to the Omonaiye's place?" Kelvin inquired.
"Yes, mum. Must we go?" i chipped in.
"We were invited for a party at the Omonaiye's place. So you better get ready and stop being a questioner." My mum retorted.
"Yip-pee, there's going to be a party. There's going to be a party. Oh, yeah i love parties." Kelvin shouted.
"A party? Deborah never told me about it. Why the party mum?" i inquired.
"Well, we don't know. Your dad just called me from the office and got me informed" Mum said.
"All i care about is, there is going to be a party and not the reason for it" Kelvin said excitedly.
"Mum, i don't think i would go with you. Am having period cramps and i don't have anything to where" i lied.
"Young lady, you better work on that. You are not a kid anymore, go search yourself a dress" Mum said.
"But mum, i don't want to go" i said instantly. Frowning as i recalled Nicholas last words in school "am expecting you tonight".
"No one violates your father's words. Be ready before seven pm" mum snarled.
Three hours later, we arrived at the Omonaiye's house. We were led in by Mr and mrs Omonaiye who told us the reason for the party.
The Adekunles and the Omonaiyes have been friends for nineteen years now and so it was hard to celebrate without the other being present.

2 Likes

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER FIVE

"We have been talking for a while now, where are the kids?" My dad inquired.
"I don't know the where about of this kids. I think they are in their room" mrs Omonaiye said.
"Omolara, why don't you go and call them. Check the rooms by the right you would find them there" mr Omonaiye directed me.
"Okay sir". I said in a polite manner.
On getting to the first room, i suddenly yearned to be in Nicholas arms. I knocked on the door and gave the door a gentle push when Deborah answered.
"Deb, so you are asleep and we are waiting for you in the sitting room. You never bothered telling me about the party" i said grabbing a pillow on the bed and using it on her.
"Am so sorry Glory. It escaped my mind" Deborah said with a sheepish smile.
"Ok that is that. Now you get up and go call Nicholas, you are both sent for" i said.
"No way. You do it yourself" Deborah said and ran out of the room.
"Deborah, you better run because am going to break you if i catch you" my voice trailed off as i got to Nicholas room. I composed myself, making myself look beautiful for a reason i do not know. I gave the door a gently knock for a minute but there was no response so i opened it and stepped inside.
"Why is this jagajugulu's room this dark?" i asked myself as i made to switch on the light but a hand held mine and a soft kiss which took my breath alone was planted on my lips. For the first time in my life i fell inlove with that kiss and the kisser. I wrapped my hands around his shoulder enjoying the moment until Deborah interrupted us.
"Glory? Nicholas?" Deborah called out as she entered the room.
"Yes...yes. Am here" i stuttered.
"Where are you and why is this room so dark?" She asked.
"Am right here and i have been looking for the switch since. Nicholas wouldn't answer me" i answered. "Oh, here we go" i finally said switching on the light.
"You got me scared for a while. This room is empty. Where's Nicholas? Have you checked the bathroom" she opened the bathroom but no one was there. "He's not here" She said. At this point, i was trembling, wondering who kissed me.
"Deb where's Nicholas na, he is not in his room" I said
"Hi ladies" Nicholas said from outside the room. "I was using dad's laptop"
"You scared us both. Mum needs you in the sitting room" Deborah told him.
"Gloria, are you okay? You look scared" Nicholas winked at me as he went to the sitting room.
I felt tizzy throughout at the Omonaiye's place. The rest of the term went well with me avoiding Nicholas and the term came to an end with the ss3 graduation party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Me Your Wife by brennyB: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Loving it...BUT ciela u're starving me with short notes oo..
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 30, 2015
love this!!
Re: Make Me Your Wife by TEMMYMUJEEDAH(f): 8:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Weldone Ciela.. Nyc story u got dere bt d updates ar too short. Kindly make d next 1 a bit longa. Seriously waiting 4 ur next update. God bless
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2015
CHAPTER SIX
Five years later, i was dressed in a white pair of trouser, a pink camisole, a white blazer, a white bag, and a pink sandals. I was in a hurry to meet up with my supervisor when i bumped into a young man on my way inside his office, i hastily apologised and entered inside my supervisor's office.
Two days later, i got a knock on my door and thought Deborah has forgotten something behind in our rented apartment, and i opened without asking who it was.
"Wow, hi. Goodmorning madam" a gentle yet harsh masculine voice greeted me with a smile.
"Morning to you to sir. Please how may i help you?" i inquired from the young man.
"Erm....my name is Nelson. The guy you bumped into the other day" He answered me with such confidence that made me despised him.
"Oh, so you are? Hope none of your bones are broken?" i inquired.
"Nah, am okay" he answered with a smile.
"Good. Now mister man, i remembered i apologised the other day. But what i don't and can't remember is giving you my address. So you have got sixty seconds to tell me why you are here" i said politely.
"Whoa, well miss Gloria. I came as a man in need of your friendship. You see, the way we met was brief, we didn't have the time to get to know each other well...." i interrupted him with my hand.
"Did you just call me by my name? I don't have the time to ask you how you got to know me but please am not interested in your friendship" i said and barged the door on him. I knew what i did was wrong but i have a sort of hatred for the opposite sex and so i can't stand them except Nicholas. As i led on the bed i heard a knock again and i got up furious and ready to pour my venom on the person behind the door.
"Who is there? Didn't i tell you am not interested?" i said angrily thinking it was Nelson as i opened the door.
"Hey babe, sup? Who are you not interested in? Why that frown?" Deborah questioned me as she sat on the bed.
"I don't know what is wrong with men. Can you imagine, just because i mistakenly bumped into one guy like dat some days back he thinks am now cheap" i answered her.
"Cheap, how?" she asked.
"I don't know this guy before now, i never told him anything about me, but he came here few minutes ago telling me he wants us to be friends. Imagine that rubbish" i said.
"Hahahaha here, have this. He said i should give you this" she handed a small gift bag to me.
"See Glory, life is not like that na. You have to take life easy. I don't like the way you keep turning down men, abi you wan marry yourself?" she asked.
"I would marry a man at the right time mrs i too know. What is inside?" i peeped into the bag. "And how did you get the gift? Wait, i hope you weren't the one that gave him my info?" i asked her

2 Likes

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER SIX
"Hahahaha no na, you know i can't do such a thing. You are still my brother's wife and i made a promise to look after you for him. Truth be told, that Nelson guy is handsome o. I met him outside the door, he gave me that bag for you after introducing himself" Deborah said.
"Let him be handsome for you. And let this be the last time you would ever call Nicholas name in my matter" i warned.
"Talk about the devil. It's your hubby. Here have it. Get the message for me, i need to attend to nature's call" she chuckled as she handed the phone to me before entering the bathroom leaving me to stare at the phone for some seconds.
"Glory, pick the damn phone its not a toy" she shouted from the bathroom.
"Hello, this is Gloria, Nicholas. It's not Ronke. I am fine.....she's fine too, school is fine. Yes..that's true, no i don't think that would be possible Nicholas. If not for Ronke who went to the bathroom, i wouldn't have spoken to you. Yes....please get a lady and settle down with her, i have a boyfriend and he is planning to wed me soon. Okay....i would do just that, you too have a nice day" I said as the line disconnected and laid on my bed talking to myself
"Why am i treating the only man i loved this way? Why am i always scared about making my feelings known to him?" i questioned myself and sighed.
"Hey babe, what did big bro say?" Deborah came out few minutes later wiping her face with a towel.
"Look, don't try that again, the next time you do, i would just walk out" i retorted.
"Am sorry na. I was between life and death na" she said.
"Okay, he said he would be boarding a flirt to Naija in two hour's time" I replied her.
"Wowwww.....Lara, Lara your lovey is finally coming to Naija. And there's going to welcome party" she said happily. I frowned but deep down inside i was happy.
Two years later, i sat with my family watching my favourite family tv show.
"Omolara, now that you are through with service. When do we meet your fiance?" my mum asked.
"Ahn an, mum atleast let me settle down into the society first. God would provide me a soulmate at the appointed time" i answered.
"Dear, please leave her alone. She should atleast get a place to work first. Ehen, Lara get ready you would be starting work tomorrow at the Omonaiyes company. Mr Omonaiye said he wants you to resume work same day with Ronke and that's tomorrow so you would take your CV with you." my dad said.
"Okay dad" i said
After, dinner that evening i called Deborah and we decided our outfit for the next day.

4 Likes

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
brennyB, Kitnah and TEMMYMUJEEDAH.
My beautiful madams. Am so sorry 4 d short updates. My phone is faulty and slow and netwrk is nt helpin at all. I promise to try and make you al api. Did i just say promise? Anyhow i go do my best 4 d updates because the story is about becoming interesting. Tanx 4 following dis story dearies. GOD bless u a million tyms. Amen
Re: Make Me Your Wife by TEMMYMUJEEDAH(f): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Fenks Ciela dearie!! More power 2 ur elbow! Waiting 4 d next update ooooo
Re: Make Me Your Wife by bigwig97(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
i'm really enjoying your write-up. more greese to your elbow. but is deborah also ronke?
Re: Make Me Your Wife by TEMMYMUJEEDAH(f): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yes
Re: Make Me Your Wife by brennyB: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
More grease 2 ur elbow gal wink nd God bless u too, still waiting 4 update
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
CHAPTER SEVEN

It was a beautiful monday morning, i woke up on impose at exactly 6am and did some cleaning, then got my beautiful self into the bathroom where i spent almost an hour bathing and singing all the songs i knew. I rushed out of the bathroom soapy when my phone rang.
"Hello, Ronke how far na? Have you taken your bath?" i asked wiping my soapy face with my hand.
"We are big girls na, why must you address me as Ronke? Or do you have mosquito bites calling me Deborah?" Deborah asked me.
"See me see wahala o, is that not your name again?" i asked
"This friendship and that name, which is more important?" she asked.
"This, friendship ofcourse. Ehen Deb, have you taken your bath?" i asked.
"Since na, am even on my way to the office with big bro now sef" she replied me.
"What?" i asked instantly. "Never mind, see you later. Cut the call now" i shouted.
I flung the phone on the bed, and hastily wiped my body.
"Where are my undies?" i questioned myself. "Where is my make up kits? Where is everything?" i screamed. "Now, am beginning to freak out. Damn it, settle down, calm down pretty, calm down" i told myself.
Few minutes later i dressed and composed myself. I couldn't help but admire myself on my black pant trouser with a yellow silk sleeve shirt, a black bag with black heels to go with it. I said to myself "Omo you no bad at all" as i got myself a cab.
"Naiye's company limited, here i come" i whispered as i got into the company's premises.
"Good day ma, welcome to NCL" the gateman greeted me with a smile.
"Thank you, have a pleasant day ahead" i murmured. And started walking towards the company
"I have to move fast, you are fifteen minutes late on your first day. The traffic today was just too bad, not my fault" i thought. Just as i was trying to enter the office i bumped into Nicholas and a girl.
"Oh peach. Are you blind? Don't you watch your front? You almost broke my wrist" i retorted.
"My, my, heavens! Look who we have here" Nicholas pulled me close and hugged me tightly. "It's almost a decade since we last saw. Look at you, you've grown so beautiful Glory" Nicholas said happily.
"Excuse me?? Nicholas who is this thing?" The petite lady beside Nicholas asked.
"I beg your pardon? Lady, do i know you before? If not that am in a happy mood today i would have taught you manners. Please Nicholas, warn your woman, i came here to work and not be insulted" i said and adjusted my bag.
"Glory, she is not my woman, she is a staff here and nothing else" Nicholas said.
"A staff, you said am a staff? Is that all i am to you?" The lady asked Nicholas.
"Please excuse me" i said and walked into the building but was stopped by the petite lady who landed a dirty slap on my face.

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW

1 Like

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Amen. Tanx TEMMYMUJEEDAH nd brennyB
bigwig97:
i'm really enjoying your write-up. more greese to your elbow. but is deborah also ronke?
Yes sir, she is. Tanx nd Amen.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by TEMMYMUJEEDAH(f): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Seriously waiting 4 updates ooooooo
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Queening(f): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
TEMMYMUJEEDAH:
Seriously waiting 4 updates ooooooo
Ciela am waiting to...how u dey
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
I want to apologise for the delay in today's update. I have not been too fine. I just have to update so as not to disappoint my lovely readers. I know its too short but please pardon me. I promise i would update more when am okay. Tanx Dearies.

CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER SEVEN

"What?? How dare you? Are you mad?" i asked with one hand gently placed on my already swollen cheek.
"Yes, it is your mother, your sisters, your grandmothers and decayed grandmothers that is mad. Look here, what i did is just a welcome party, the next time you open this pit you call a mouth and talk to my fiance i would make sure you spend thirty days in kirikiri prison" The petite lady said confidently. At this, Nicholas who saw all that happened ran up to me and tried apologising but i pushed him aside, wiping the tears from my face.
"What? Dad did you see that? Who is that girl?" Deborah asked her dad who was also in the reception room when it happened.
"That is Believe Ekem, pastor's Ekem's daughter. She is Nicholas's assistance. But why, i mean what happened?" mr Omonaiye questioned.
"Pastor's daughter? That girl is a demon and am not going to stay here and let her hurt my friend daddy." Deborah said and walked towards me.
"Believe, have you lost your senses? What has come over you? I have told you i would never have anything to do with you, ever. Get that into your big head" Nicholas said and turned towards me. "Gloria, am so sorry. I don't have anything to do with her" he pleased.
"Yes, my brother would never have anything to do with a possessed witch, she needs deliverance" Deborah said.
"What? How dare you?" Believe asked instantly.
"Quiet!!!. The four of you to my office now!" Mr Omonaiye snarled.
Six minutes later, the CEO of NAIYE'S COMPANY LIMITED walked inside a well furnished office, and sat inside giving us a stern look.
"Yes, what was that you all just displayed outside? Miss Ekem what brought about your slapping our new employee?" mr Omonaiye asked.
"Sir, this lady is so rude and such a lady is surely going to bring doom on this company. Can you imagine she bumped into us and couldn't even apologised, she then flirted with the manager, throwing her body at him and telling me i stinked" Believe said.
"Sir, that's a lie. Not everything she said is true" i said.
"Dad, miss Believe here is the rude one. I mean, what she did was uncalled for and it proves she's is incompetent for this job" Nicholas added.
"Miss Ekem Believe, do you think you are incompetent for your post as an assistant manager?" mr Omonaiye asked with an eyebrow raised.
"Am sorry, sir. I lost my calm. I promise it would never happen again sir" Believe apologised,
"Okay then, the next time this happens again someone's appointment letter would be terminate. Miss Ekem, tell the others there would be a board meeting by 11am" Mr Omonaiye said.
"Dad, haven't you forgotten something? We are new here" Deborah said.
"Old age, am so sorry dear. Let me call my secretary to show you to your office." Mr Omonaiye said.
"There's no need for that dad. I would show it to them Ladies, this way" Nicholas said.
Nicholas tried to make up for what happened but i avoided him as much as i could because on two ocassion, Believe has threatened me in the bathroom.

2 Likes

Re: Make Me Your Wife by TEMMYMUJEEDAH(f): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thanks Ciela dearie nd pls get well soon...
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Queening(f): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ooh ciela thanks 4 d update nd pls get well soon for me YOUR.....
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice story gf

Tho i havent checked the last few updates,i know u wont disappoint
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Btw,pls check kizzykeziah's eothen our losses,d story is captivating.

i've been buried in it since smiley
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
When is d next update??
Re: Make Me Your Wife by FIYINMI: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
love ur story. get well soon
Re: Make Me Your Wife by brennyB: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
FIYINMI:
same oo
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Still no updates undecided
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
CHAPTER EIGHT
Six months later, the Adekunles and miss Believe Ekem sat in the living room of the Omonaiyes.
"Omolara, my child you know why we are gathered here today" Mr Omonaiye said and i nodded.
"My child, please tell us what happened between you and mr Chukwudi on the 15th of june" Mrs Omonaiye said.
"It was a day i would never forget" I said sadly.
"Will, you speak up and let us know what to do or do think we don't have other things to do?" My dad shouted.
"Lara my dear. Please say it na, let us know if what miss Believe here, said is true?" my mum pleaded.
"Okay, on the 15th of june, mr Chukwudi the finance manager insisted i wait behind so we could go through the company's financial records after work. He delayed seeing me until everyone has gone home and when he finally did, he tried forcing himself on me, i struggled but he wouldn't let me go that was when miss Believe came in and accused me of sleeping with him i tried explaining but she slapped me, i got furious and warned her before leaving the office then called Deborah and explained everything. It was when i came to work the next day i heard of the missing money" i said wiping my tears from my face.
"Yes, is that all?" Mr Omonaiye asked.
"Yes sir, i swear that is all. Mr Chukwudi never slept with me sir, Miss Ekem misinterpreted everything. I don't know why the eleven million naira that is missing from the company is traced to me, even when the finance manager is no where to be found" i explained admist tears and pain.
"Miss Ekem, said you have a hand in it but there's no concrete proof. So we would have to put you on suspension until we are through with our investigation" Mr Omonaiye said.
"Thank you daddy" My mum said as she knelt down.
"Nooo, get up it hasn't come to that. Lara here is also our child and we know she is saying the truth." Mr Omonaiye said as me and Deborah joined my mum in kneeling down.
"Dad, mum, daddy and mummy Adekunle can i please have a moment with miss Believe?" Nicholas asked.
"Yes go ahead, the meeting is dismissed. Ronke, take Lara to your room." mr Omonaiye said.
"Thanks dad" we chorused and we went to Deborah's room.
"I so much hate that Believe girl. I wish i can kill, break, bend, and fling her" Deborah said and it brightened me up as i laughed.
"What? I mean Deb, can i ask a question? Do you think Nicholas is having an affair with miss Ekem? I inquired.
"God forbid bad thing, its not possible na. Nicholas truely love you, you would see" she said.
"Am not talking about love, he has suddenly clinged to her. Was just curious that's all" i answered instantly.
"Okay, with the way big bro takes u serious Chukwudi would be caught very soon. Eleven million is just too big for him" Deborah said.
Few hours later i got a call from Nicholas inviting me to a restaurant.

2 Likes

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
CONTINUATIONT OF CHAPTER EIGHT
I got into the restaurant and found Nicholas in the place he said he would be, we greeted and we got talking, i became emotional and he wiped my tears and told me everything would be alright. He later dropped me off at home and i retired for the night.
The vibration from my phone woke me up the next day, it was Deborah, telling me that Mr Chukwudi has been arrested and he has confessed that i had no hand in the company's stolen money. She later said Nicholas was my saviour in the case and that mr Omonaiye wants me to resume work that day.
A board meeting was held that day and the entire management of NCL officially apologised to me and i was made the financial manager. I was given the rest of that day to celebrate with my friends and colleaques as a small party was held for me.
"Hi, darling" a gentle male voice said to me. I turned around felt tizzy for some minutes.
"Look who we have here, wowww Kunle. My goodness see my secondary school hubby is all grown. My oh my. Kunle what are you doing here?" i hugged him and touhed his cheek infront of my colleaques, suprised at his huge size, not knowing Nicholas watched from afar, angry and jealous.
"Hi Kunle, sweet. I missed you o. Thanks for coming, i thought you'd never show up" Deborah chipped in.
"Permit me to say this, girls you are looking like the goddess of the sea. You are much more bigger than me" Kunle said.
"Excuse me, Miss Deborah, the manager wants to see you now" Mr Hassan, a co-worker said.
"Okay" she said and went to see Nicholas who had a frown on.
"Hey big bro, why did you isolate yourself from the party. What's up?" she sat down. "Ahn ahn, why the frown? What's wrong?" Deborah asked.
"I hate her, i hate her so much. How could she throw herself at him like a LovePeddler?" Nicholas said angrily.
"Bro, no na, why do you have to say that? That's Kunle, our secondary school classmate. She is just overjoyed that's all" Deborah said.
"Is that how to behave? see what she is doing. Do you know, i kept myself for that LovePeddler and now she is seducing a guy in public in my presence. How am i sure my assistant wasn't right about she and mr Chukwudi" Nicholas retorted.
"My goodness, Nicholas are you a virgin?" Deborah screamed. "Wow, you two are good to go, she is also a virgin as well" she said.
"Virgin my foot, tell no one about me being that, have i made myself clear?" Nicholas snarled and left the party.
Deborah returned back to us laughing and excited and told me Nicholas said he was tired and heading home when i asked about him. I was greatly disturbed as to why Nicholas would just leave without saying a word to me and so i lied about being tired and left the party.
The next day was a busy one for me and i couldn't make out time to thank Nicholas for his help.
"Hey babe, how are you doing?" Deborah asked me.
"As you can see am very busy putting the financial records together. How is your bro?" i asked not removing my eyes from my work.
"He is fine. Talk to you later" Deborah said and left. Towards the end of work that day i got a call from Kunle telling me he would pick me up after work. I quickly hurried and tidied up my work and left my office but stopped and entered Nicholas office when i saw his door open.
"Sir, are you okay?" i asked him.
"Go, get out you LovePeddler" he snared as he raised his head from his desk revealing his teary face."
"I beg your pardon, i was only trying to help sir. I am not a LovePeddler" i said as i headed for the door.
"I don't ever want to see you around me again. I hate you, get out before i lose my temper" he said.
I got out in tears and went to where Kunle parked his car and couldn't say anything even when he tried comforting me as he drove me home. All my thought that night was why Nicholas could use such harsh words on me.

1 Like

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
I love you all
kitnah:
Nice story gf
Tho i havent checked the last few updates,i know u wont disappoint
Tanx Kitnah dear.
brennyB:
same oo
Tanx dear brennyB
FIYINMI:
Tanx alot dear FIYINMI.
TEMMYMUJEEDAH:
Thanks Ciela dearie nd pls get well soon...
Tanx dear TEMMYMUJEEDAH
Queening:
Ooh ciela thanks 4 d update nd pls get well soon for me YOUR.....
Lol. Tanx dear Queening.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
kitnah:
Btw,pls check kizzykeziah's eothen our losses,d story is captivating.

i've been buried in it since smiley
Ok i wud make out tym 4 dat. Tanx dearie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bleep And Run / Trish Lorenz Book 'Soro Soke' Sparks Outrage Over Appropriation / The Bosom Strangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.