Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Make Me Your Wife - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make Me Your Wife (26710 Views)

Make Me A Wife / Beyoncé Did Not Make Me Popular – Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Missmossy:
Aww after all the sweet experiences, something nasty comes up. Ciela nothing unpleasant should happen to Lara biko. Kudos dear! cheesy
Lol, ok lets c hw d story goes. Lara bikonu dnt get hurt o.
Tanx dearie.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Chimdim: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
tanx dearie
Re: Make Me Your Wife by TEMMYMUJEEDAH(f): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
OMG!!! Nothing sud hapun 2 Glory ooooo.. fenks 4 d update + anxiously waiting 4 more.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chimdim:
tanx dearie
U ar wcm dear.
TEMMYMUJEEDAH:
OMG!!! Nothing sud hapun 2 Glory ooooo.. fenks 4 d update + anxiously waiting 4 more.
Ok dear i tink u nid 2 join me 2 fast nd pray. Glory must nt get hurt bt if u dnt den d producers and actors wud hurt her ooo.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2015
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
The hilux car, diverted and drove straight to the last house of a street in the outskirt of the town, i was placed on the shoulder of big Joe and taken inside the building, which was owned by Pastor Ekem.
I pretended to be asleep due to the effect of the drug, but took note of the doors and rooms of the bungalow building, the third room was opened and i was tossed on the bed and locked in, i stayed low for a while as the whispers outside the room seemed like one of the kidnappers was on a call maybe with the person who sent them, so i tried listening to their conversation but heard nothing.
"Damn it, i have to leave here, i can't die here" i thought, and opened my eyes but quickly shut it because of the bright flourescent bulb in the room. I opened it gently seconds later and studied the room for a while.
"What kind of a windowless room is this one? I no fit die like this o" i sobbed and thought for a while, then as if possessed by an evil spirit, put my hand inside my bra and brought out the phone.
"I can't die here, let me call for help. No, no, no am so confused, who do i call? Who do i call to save me? My family, my husband and his family betrayed me, i can't and i would never call them. What if, this is part of their plan? No, i rather die than call them, i hate them all, okay but i can't be like this na, i have to leave here. Okay, okay, think, think of something" i said and closed my eyes for a minute.
"Yes, aunty Agnes, her husband is a DSP in the police force, can't remember her number o i think it's 08011223344" i said and brought forth the nokia torchlight but it was completely down.
"Oh no, no battery? God please na, help me, am sorry for my sins. Please help me come out of this alive" i started crying and threw the phone on the other side of the bed close to the door.
Eight minutes later, the door was opened and the huge guy called Big Joe sneaked in licking his lips.
"Shhh, be quiet and i won't kill you, i would set you free if you let me have you now" he said in a whisper.
"Please, am a married woman, my husband is wealthy. Name your price and he would give you the money, please sir just let me go" i pleaded.
"I have all the money i want in this world, i don't need a dime from him, just give it to me and i would let you go" he said this time pressing my bossom.
"Never, it's against my religion i can't" i shouted and pushed his hand away.
"Oh, tough girl, i see" he said with a grin and stroked his beard.
"Look here, i would it by force then" he said and landed a dirty slap on my cheek and hit my head on the wall and started unbelting his trouser with one hand and using one hand to hold my neck as i struggled, i bit hard against his hand and pushed him away from me as he fell back on the bed but he held my leg and drew me back on the bed as i tried escaping. He hit my head hard against the wall three times then stabbed me with the pen knife he brought from his loosed trouser and i fell helplessly on the bed, bleeding and loosing conscienceness.
"Bi..tch" he finally said as he got up to fasten his belt back then the door opened.
"Chineke, guy wetin you do? You say you wan cum chop kpomo, wetin come be this one? The driver asked with his hands on his head.
"Wetin happen for here Big Joe?" The third kidnapper asked suprised at the site.
"The girl too stubborn, i lost it man, i lose my temper" Big Joe said.
"Yawa don ghas o, pastor daughter don come" The third kidnapper said running back into the room.
"See as e go be en, we go just tell her say na accident say the girl wan escape before. She don dey knock oya Friday go open the door for her" The third kidnapper said.
"What?? How did this happen? Was this what i paid you for? Do you know an alhaji is suppose to take her tonight to Egypt and make her a slave there? Do you know how much you just made me lose you morons? Believe said angrily throwing her arms in the air.
"Sis, na accident the girl try escape" Big Joe said.
"Oh shut up your big gutter of a mouth, you are a goat, can you see that? It's called a blood, you stained my life with her blood, look, she's already dead. You are all local pocket pickers thought you were kidnappers. Get rid of her body and put no trace back to me, clean this room and am not paying you your remaining balance as long as you are still tenants in this house" Believe said and barged out of the room.
"Please don't let me die Lord" i murmured quietly feeling very weak, shaky and drained as a tear flowed down to my white lips as i closed my eyes.
"Oya, this place is good to dump her, quick, quick" The driver said and i was pushed out of the car down into the gutter of an abandoned street.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Orlolahdey(f): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Haaaa ciela y nw...lara must not die ooo...nice update.. kip rocking dearie
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Orlolahdey:
Haaaa ciela y nw...lara must not die ooo...nice update.. kip rocking dearie
Tanx darling. *serious prayer for Lara here*
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Chimdim: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
weldone my dear, more ink to ur pen, in Oliver,s voice, pls we need some more
Re: Make Me Your Wife by tholugee(f): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
update plssssssss
Re: Make Me Your Wife by brennyB: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chimdim:
weldone my dear, more ink to ur pen, in Oliver,s voice, pls we need some more
yes o
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Chimdim *Tanx dear*
tholugee *wud do dat rite away dear*
brennyB *Ok dear*
Please get ur handkerchiefs biko
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
"This world is cruel" a last tear rolled down my cold face and i breathed my last. Then felt my inner being, what is known as my soul leave my already lifeless body. I stood helpless beside my lifeless body crying uncontrollably and wanting to get back to my body but all my efforts were to no avail, then i saw an old man dressed in a white spotless robe with long grey beards, walk on the air from the thick clouds in the sky towards my body and used the staff on his hand to touch my body and the earth shook where i laid, and soon my body fell in the deep dark depths of the earth and that instant i noticed my surrounding changed, and i was on top of a moving cloud with the old man on another.
"Where am i?" i asked startled.
"You are dead and you are already on your way to be judged. I am Elesh a messenger and a transporter, more like a brother to death and it's my duty to transport you and others to the sacred throne to be judged." He said using his staff to draw a chain from his cloud to mine, then taking a look at a beeping information on his palm.
"There, goes another soul left with a minute before it becomes a corpse, follow me now, come, let us go pick him up"
"I know am a good person and am not suppose to be dead. Please, let me return back to my body" i pleaded.
"Shhh, be quiet" he said with a palm raised up, making my tongue cling to its palete.
"A war is about to ensue, i feel it. Hahahaha, useless mortals with fetish powers thinking they can go against the great Elesh" he said with a wide grin and pointed his staff to the earth and we decended to the earth, and started walking in the air to a big mansion owned by a wealthy occultic man who had a few seconds to breathe his last.
I saw the man's four wifes and two children who were heirs to his devilish wealth, seated and crying with relations and friends to console them as he breathed his last.
"Come, come now, you wicked being, you no longer have a place on earth anymore" he said and as he tried touching the wealthy man's body, a dark force appeared around him and eight men dressed in black appeared trapping the man's soul.
"What?? This has never happened before, how dare you challenge the great Elesh?" He hit the earth with his staff and a great bolt of thunder hit the men hard and they vanished.
"Hahahaha, hahahahahaha. No one dares go against the great Elesh. Come now, you wicked soul, a place is prepared for you in the sun" he said and hit his staff against the earth and we were back on the clouds.
We journeyed on like that, taking good and bad souls of young and old people along with us.
"See there, is the sacred throne where you would be judged. It is called heaven, and the gate would come free if you are lucky, if you are partially lucky then you would be sent to Neptune known as purgatory to live for a period of time but if you are unlucky then my brother Felvussesh would give you a ride to the sun to dine and wine with the great liar, the devil."He explained and pointed his staff forward and were soon on a line walking towards the judgement seat. Only few had smiles on their face as the gate of heaven opened for them.
"You see, over there. Those are the lucky ones, the ones being led to that wooden cart are the partially lucky ones while the ones led to that burning iron cart are the unlucky ones." he explained further.
"The ones you see returning back this way before they get to the judgement throne, have being given a second chance to go back to earth" he said and disappeared back to his cloud waiting for new passengers to take back to earth.
Gradually it drew closer to my turn as the wealthy occultic man who was judged before me was sent to the burning iron cart, a young pregnant woman infront of me was not allowed to the judgement throne, so she was led back to Elesh to return to earth.
"Next! Gloria Omolara Adekunle? Please do come forward and be judged" a gentle voice said and i drifted to the throne with tears flowing down my bowed head.
*PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY, AM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT. Now am scared o, where would Lara go? Heaven, hell or purgatory?*
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Chimdim: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
plsssss allow Lara to come back, so she can forgive her family and enjoy her honeymoon,
Re: Make Me Your Wife by lizbethy: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
dear pls come back
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chimdim:
plsssss allow Lara to come back, so she can forgive her family and enjoy her honeymoon,
Honey moon ke? Ok we wud c wot we can do.bt if am truely Lara en i wnt evn do dat honeymoon again bt tank God am nt Lara.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
lizbethy:
dear pls come back
Ok o, me nd Lara hear. We wud try escape frm dere.
*Winks* i av bin seeing u 4 long. QUIET reader, tanx 4 commentin dear u made me api.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by aprilwise(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ceila dear. U don't have to be sorry or apologize of your inability to update it not easy to type nd u have other things doing. Keep up your good work.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by lizbethy: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
tanx for d update
Re: Make Me Your Wife by blackmarya(f): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
lara abeg we still need u
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Orlolahdey(f): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
plss allow lara to come back... biko.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Orlolahdey:
plss allow lara to come back... biko.
Ok hw abt we kill Nicholas to bring bak Lara? No biko o on dis 1 i don vex.
blackmarya:
lara abeg we still need u
Ok i don vex, Lara must cum back o if nt Nicholas go join.
aprilwise:
Ceila dear. U don't have to be sorry or apologize of your inability to update it not easy to type nd u have other things doing. Keep up your good work.
Tanx darling.
lizbethy:
tanx for d update
U ar wcm dear.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
My beloved readers am emotionally down. Dis world is cruel. Knwin i cry almost evryday prayin dat sum day evrytin wud get beta. Pls i hate leavin u guys wit out updatin bt pls bear wit me on dis 1. I pray i snap out of dis mood b4 dawn bt if i dnt den jst knw i luv u all.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by toykathy(f): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2015
hi Ciela, u re such a good writer and i'm glad i read ur work. Weldone dear and update more.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Orlolahdey(f): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ciela darling Hope u are good? waiting patiently for your update..
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Chimdim: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
seconded ]Ciela darling Hope u are good? waiting patiently for your update..[/quote]
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
"You are lucky to be among the few given a second chance by our great God, for i see nothing on this scroll right in front of me. Live a good life and let the light and peace from God dwell with you." The gentle voice said and I felt a gentle pull on me.
''Eeh see this fine girl already killed by God knows who, people are wicked. What would she have done to deserve death?" a passerby said as he shook his head among a small crowd forming where I laid helplessly in my own pool of blood.
"Poor girl, such a beauty, life is unfair. Who would have killed her? Even if she wronged anyone is that why they killed her? This kind of death would never knock on our door step, if only she could just wake up now. May the wicked never go unpunished'' a woman in her late fifties said wiping her tears with her wrapper.
"Good morning, abi name good afternoon, okay able wetin happen for here?" a young female hawker asked a man near her, as she dropped her tray of oranges down.
"My sister, and one girl wey they kill o, police wey we even call for more than three hours sef, never gree....." the man didn't complete his statement as he took to his heels With the rest of the crowd as they saw a sudden Movement where I laid?.
"H....... He...lp me" I said feeling weak and exhausted as I was losing consciousness again, but was suddenly lifted and carried to a call.
"So, doctor that is what happened" I heard a masculine voice as I regained consciousness.
"Goodness, she's finally awake. Glory, are you alright now? I have called Nicholas already, he would get here soon" a familiar voice said to me.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by FIYINMI: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
God of second chance has visited glory. dis is cool
Re: Make Me Your Wife by lizbethy: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
tanx for d update waiting 4 more.
Re: Make Me Your Wife by FIYINMI: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dear Ceila pls be strong and know that all tins wil work together 4 u at d end. dont wallow in mood swing, speak to urself good tins n recall good tins God has done for u in d time past. we ur readers love u and ur maker looooooooovve u beyond what u can comprehend.takia
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
"Dr Anita, are you out of your mind? Why disturb a sleeping patient?" "Doctor Bayo asked with a Stern expression.
'"Glory?" Nicholas barged into the room looking like a mad man.
"Who the hell is this one and what is he doing here?" Doctor Bayo questioned.
"My God, baby who did this to you?" Nicholas fell on his knees and started crying.
"Please I need you all to leave. I would like to examine my patient" Doctor Bayo said pushing every one out of the room.
Five years later, I got down from a cab looking exhausted as I knocked on the gate to my house.
"Is oga, at home now?" I asked the gate and as he opened the gate for me.
"Yes ma, he came home early today looking happy'' he answered.
" Thanks Tobin, and the kids? Are they home now?" I asked as I strolled into the compound.
"Yes ma, brother Kelvin brought them around two ma." he said politely.
"Okay, hope you have eaten? Get, Nkechi, to give you something to eat if you haven't" I said as I opened the door to the living room.
"Mummy, mummy" my three years old twins, Taiye and Tayo greeted me with giggles as they jumped on my body.
"This kids would fall you one day with your overload if not soon" Nicholas said excitedly as he came to give me a hug.
"Welcome sweetness, how did the seminar go?" he asked, as he led me to a couch and pecked me on the head as I sat down.
"It was fine my love, you won't believe I bumped into Believe today. She went on her knees in front of everyone and apologized. She is now a born again Christian, the three years she spent in jail changed her completely. To God, be the Glory" I said yawning
"She better be. Honey, I missed you, do and put to birth na" Nicholas said kissing my eight months pregnancy.
"Sis, welcome o. I thought you have given birth already since you didn't come on time, I just uploaded on Facebook that I am preparing pepper soup for my big Sis who just put to birth" Kelvin said and we all laughed.
**THE END**
Re: Make Me Your Wife by bigwig97(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
hmmm...
time spent reading this story hasn't been a waste. thanks ciela. nice story
Re: Make Me Your Wife by Beckytee(f): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
interesting story! Weldon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Bosom Strangler / Trish Lorenz Book 'Soro Soke' Sparks Outrage Over Appropriation / A Call From the Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.