Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,709 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. (1897 Views)

Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman / Sokoto State APC Chieftains Arrested - Saharareporters / Breaking News River State Dep Gov Decamp To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by elbinmanny(m): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2015
The Rivers State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief Davies Ikanya has concluded plans to defect to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.Information just reaching us from one of the chairman’s aides has it that his boss, Chief Davies Ikanya, Rivers APC Chairman held a meeting with top PDP leaders to discuss his defection.Chief Ikanya was quoted to have said that he should be given sometime to enable him sought out some logistics that would ensure the release of some funds promised him by the Governor.He however promised to mobilize support for the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by elbinmanny(m): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by playboy99(m): 12:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Lol waiting for funds to be released by the governor is he a learner #ACE

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by loomer: 12:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Illegal migrant
Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by Firefire(m): 12:21am On Mar 27, 2015
WIND OF CHANGE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Lol
Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by Toonboard: 6:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Hahahaha....... APC is finished on River state. More to come.......
Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Transformation
Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by blessedjosh(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2015
This news is SO FALSE AND A PURE PROPAGANDA. I NOW KNOW THAT SOME BREAKING NEWS IN NL ARE PROPAGANDAS.
I am in R/S and by 6pm yesterday, I was in a meeting og all drs in the stare with the APC guber candidate and the APC chairman spoke vehemrntly in support of APC. The drs hadearlier on tuesday met with thePDP guber candudate and his campaign team.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2015
River state need change and he saw the need for a real change and he dump the feak change for transformational change sai GEJ
Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by Slynonny(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2015
It has happened.
Once a failure always a failure.
Hell Rufai said it that Mallam Buhari is perpetually unelectable.
Tinubu......no pls don't come close with your mouth odour,tinubu said it that Mallam Buhari is too old to rule Nigeria.
But today they are all agent of darkness(APC).
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.
Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by abioyeolaide(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2015
we re not fools like your forefather
Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Ikanya refutes PDP defection reports
2015-03-27 08:05
Lagos - All Progressives Congress Chairman in the Rivers State, Davies Ikanya, dismissed reports he had defected to the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP). Ikanya denounced this as a “ridiculous rumour.”
“That will never happen. Whoever started or is spreading that lie should be treated for acute malaria,” he said. He disclosed that the rumour came to his attention while he was chairing a recent meeting of APC stakeholders with Governor Rotimi Amaechi in the Government House in Port Harcourt.
“Let me state emphatically that should everybody decide to dump APC today, I, Dr Davies Ibiamu Ikanya, will be the last person
to dump the party because I am a man of principles. You can be rest assured of this,”he emphasised.He dismissed the reports as the handiwork of the PDP. kanya alleged last Monday, Felix Obuah, the PDP State Chairman,while receiving the defected Deputy Governor, Tele Ikuru, boasted that about six commissioners in Amaechi’s cabinet would be joining them by Wednesday.

“That is, two days ago. If I may ask, where are the commissioners that have joined them? Of course, only a Judas Iscariot can join them. In every given time only one Judas exists and he has already departed, thereby leaving APC more virile, united and stronger
http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Ikanya-refutes-PDP-defection-reports-20150327

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by dunkem21(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2015
grin
Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by Babacele: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Dumos indeed. liar!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP. by seunlayi(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2015
NA DEM SABI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) / Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise / Rector Of Maritime Academy In N13b Mess Collapses And Slips into A Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.