Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate (29970 Views)

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / Ministerial Screening Down Memory Lane : By Sunday Akoji / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lamented forging paper,,,,,, not even a solid paper
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by stephenqueen: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Baba don take over now,why dem no go release him certificate dem wan die ni.Who wan die,dem dey fear baba dats why they released his certificate
Am already feeling the change
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by idu1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Remain ekitigate....

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Fathai(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
God is truly working. Its nt just nature.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Idrismusty97(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is just saddening, how the military have been politicized to demean an innocent man sad. And people are cerebrating the morôn just because he conceded defeats, like he have a freaking choice! In all his 6 years in office the only good thing he did was conceding defeats. Great! Why don't you go make a freaking statue of him!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Eyepencil: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
lipstick2:
Lieeeeeeeee ooooooo
Made up to look like it existed or someone took it way.
The guy no get.
I am sure they have reasoned that if the cases in court were logically pursued he will lose the seat.
Now they got the Army to change their position.
Guy lied under oath and I still believe Buhari has no certificate.
Na fear ,na fear.
SPOT ON!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Teespice(f): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
shame on those who took part in this conspiracy.

goes a long way to show that who God has blessed nobody can curse.

if buhari is that wise, he should know that the moment he assumes office, he would sweep all these dolts out of office because nobody who is plotting what.

change is what we want and have gotten.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
ismokeweed1:

But why didn't they just burn it? Why bring it out now?

cos God is involved. .... im not religious but if one looks at the trend of things during and how Jonathan nd his cohorts tried manipulating, bribed , threatened and even through orubebe tried inciting a tribal war to no avail and we re still in peace, its safe to say God has been involved all along.....

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by geoworldedu: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Edokpia:
is your original certificate in your employer possession.

yes! I kept the fotocopy and kept the original in the bank where I am employed grin lol.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Defcon1:

You are the only APC supporter on here who has been magnanimous in victory, just like the noble general
Others are still immature, and need serious growing up to do.
So much for healing, conciliation, friendship and national unity
Smh.

Afterall, unity and progress is the beauty of it all.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ensquare:
Do military keep the originals of all their officer's certificates?

I have no idea.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by ijeebest: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Why is that it is only on some Facebook page and and some funny websites? The Nigerian army has not come out to say, why drag the military into dirty politics

I don't think that the military will want this to be publicized like that as it will attract serious criticisms. If it is at all true, they may quietly inform concerned authorities without raising further concerns. Think am bros
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Dynast(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dont be fooled. That facebook source is not credible. Verify from Defence headquarters
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thunder fire dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by dhrey: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
lipstick2:
Lieeeeeeeee ooooooo
The guy no get.
I am sure they have reasoned that if the cases in court were logically pursued he will lose the seat.
Na fear ,na fear.
you dey here,idiot na your certificate dem bring out.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Edokpia: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
lipstick2:
Lieeeeeeeee ooooooo
The guy no get.
Na fear ,na fear.
. They are already afraid of their shadow, weither it is the millitary that would sudenly provide him certificate,it will definitely be left for the judge to decide very soon. Go and read apostle suleman,s prophecy and see what he said about 2015 election, I dey sidon look for where I dey.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
I can see a lot if pdp pigs doubting this certificate. Doubt it all.Who fuccking cares! BUHARI WILL GOVERN NIGERIA undecided undecided
Stuff and nonsense! !!
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Montaque(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
thus
No case to Answer on 22nd
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't trust the authenticity of that certificate! It is the famous Oluwole! They are now looking for ways to exonerate the illiterate!
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by ejirostephen(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
First Bokoharam were to be gassed in sambisa forest den al of a sudden, routine check revealed dat dey were all puttin on masks.
Secondly, a whole ssce result of a retired general developed wings and left d military's coffers. You know wen God wanna disgrace someone he does it flawlessly. GMB is experienced and trust me, it is foolhardy for smeone to think he wont sanitize d military.
Inspite of all these tricks, foulplay et al...The margin was still recorded.

What other sign would you want b4 you knw dat God was involved in March 28th election. You will 4der see d losses pdp will record in governorship come April 11th.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Gwammen(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
PDP should be ashamed of this. We'll still await the court's ruling on April 22. lmao
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Now that the APC have won the election, they must as a matter or urgency stop false propaganda against the military...So the Military called a press conference to show Buhari certificate and the first place it is reported in on twitter and facebook?

I think the mods should put this down from front page. Just look at the mics, TVC and BEN Tv, yet non of them have carried this fake news. Stop bringing the Nigerian Army into politics

Please Seun, take this misleading topic off the front page, here is the link to the picture dated January 20, 2015

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/20/buhari-certificate-controversy-army-spokesperson-brigadier-laleye-ignored-redeployment

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by tunkuns: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
it has been found already. it has been traced to Zenith bank, sooner the news will b out.
promixdavinci:
lol buhari win foul nyash begin open,,am sure dey ar still more surprise package to come. mayb dey can find d misin $20bn,,den find d misin chibok gals..
Dats d change we ar talkin abt..NIGERIANS win= GOD win
wow my 1st front page since i join naialand, beginin of new tins in my life..first of d new tin i want God to do 4 me now is winin my football bet..abeg mke una pray 4 me,,million is involve..tnx Seun, OP, Moderator nd fellow comentator
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by uchennaq(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
adekennis:
Jonathan was so desperate to return to Power but let's thank God for Orubebe guy for distrupting inec proceedings and also JEGA for his wisdom to handle the mofo..Orubebe was the last desperate attempt bt wisdom conquert all.They actually wanted to throw this country into chaos but God pass them cool
STOP WRITING TRASH, IF GEJ WAS DESPERATE LIKE YOU CLAIMED, HE WOULDNT HAVE CONCEDED DEFEAT. IF ACTUALLY IT WAS REMOVED, THEY WILL WITHHELD IT AND USE IT AGAINST HIM IN COURT. THIS IS FORGED BY THE ARMY. LETS MOVE AHEARD AND STOP ALL THESE SENTIMENT.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by niceguy7(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oju titi won oo....oju ti won oo....in *danny youngs* voice
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Alawiye4all: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
And u are saying GEJ is true democrat,someone who wanted to win at all cost,well save trip to otuoke.
Alawiye from New York City
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Shameful on the part of PDP.

Smh

The shame belongs to the op and his likes... how can you post a picture from SR dated January 20, 2015 to deceive the public that it is Buhari certificate? APC have won the election, let stop the attack on the Nigeria military for nothing sake.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/20/buhari-certificate-controversy-army-spokesperson-brigadier-laleye-ignored-redeployment

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
SHAME on d TORN UMBRELLA! BROOM till infinity!
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by gogodaye(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
What manner of compatriots did mother nature affix me with in this part of the world?
Why are Nigerians this daft and gullible......
The APC Facebook page has suddenly become that of the Nigerian Military for desiminating information.......
The same old photos used by the military to show evidence of the application forms and testimonials found in the File of GMB are now being recirculated as his certificates......
Lest they think we are forgetful....OBJ has been clamouring for the offloading of the top echelons of the Military........ We should know his rationale for this...his sons are serving officers stuck within the Major- Lt-Cols. Cadre.....
God help us begin to use our intuitive and cognitive nodes to tell what and why these incidents are happening around us.......
Please let the selective offloading begin.....so that our nation would be the loser for it.....

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by ismayl: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
this is to tell buhari that this nigerian military is totaly rusty and need total overhauling. you need to see the kind of unpreecedented punity they engender when they are on the street. this created hatred against them such that many people who were suppose come to the aid on nigerian army against bokoharam, turned their back. both locally and internationally e.g the u.s
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by promixdavinci(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
tunkuns:
it has been found already. it has been traced to Zenith bank, sooner the news will b out.
e be lyk say u d work 4 nnpc,,abeg tel me hw d money tke enta zenith bank
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by idris4eva(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
oro pesi je

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria, S’africa Agreement Forbids Nationalisation Of Assets, Investments / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Governor Buni: ‘I Spend Three Days In A Month In Yobe’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.