Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate (29975 Views)

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / Ministerial Screening Down Memory Lane : By Sunday Akoji / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by mavinc4u(f): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Like seriously, is his results missing? How about the results we were shown the other time? Why on earth is the military holding someone's original certificate abi they wan use am cook beans? This country is full of comedians
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by gogodaye(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mykevp2p:

The shame belongs to the op and his likes... how can you post a picture from SR dated January 20, 2015 to deceive the public that it is Buhari certificate? APC have won the election, let stop the attack on the Nigeria military for nothing sake.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/20/buhari-certificate-controversy-army-spokesperson-brigadier-laleye-ignored-redeployment
This is the second post after the Senator's tweets making the round predicated on falsehood.......and misrepresentation of sacred facts.....
Nairaland has never been this bad since I registered on or about 2008......
Seun needs to keep watch........Nairaland it does appear is on autopilot off its accredited path of credence.....
And some moderators and super moderators watched this slip past them.......

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Boyooosa(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by nkemdi89(f): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eye service at work, after being loyal to goodluck he wants to be loyal to buhari so that when buhari reshuffles service chiefs he won't be affected. Betrayal I will say.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigerian military is doomed. Never again shd pdp rule this country.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by 2scorehigh(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
adekennis:
Jonathan was so desperate to return to Power but let's thank God for Orubebe guy for distrupting inec proceedings and also JEGA for his wisdom to handle the mofo..Orubebe was the last desperate attempt bt wisdom conquert all.They actually wanted to throw this country into chaos but God pass them cool

God bless you! It's not by your own power you know this but your father in heaven has revealed these things to you shocked

My question now is how and when did the certificate come back? Did it develop its own wings? Who brought it back? And who suddenly discovered the 'missing' certificate was no longer missing?

Hmm... hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by xtervaganza(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Then some sheep will say jonathan is a true democrat
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by darejem4real: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Na lie please prove it and source
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
The date of that news story is JANUARY 20 2015 and that's before the elections. Now people want to defend Buhari with the wrong information. Shame on you all liars and blind fools!
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by arcdone(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
hahahahahaha,.i cant stop laffin..nawao.what d meanin of this,everything about Goodluck adminstratn is corruption...we need a need govt.GMB shuld sweep all cabinet under gej..it shuld nt alw i itn tof luence is regime
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by tunde1200(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
what concern God in this issue now.?

they should keep doing bad things and hand them to God always abii.

datbay:
Hmmmmmmm,see power at work.They thought they could frustrate him.President Buhari,abeg just leave them to God for judgment.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by mjames: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Edokpia:
. They are already afraid of their shadow, weither it is the millitary that would sudenly provide him certificate,it will definitely be left for the judge to decide very soon. Go and read apostle suleman,s prophecy and see what he said about 2015 election, I dey sidon look for where I dey.

Sulaman prophecy has been overturn when gej conceive defeat. God has change the program through Nigerians prayers.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan's lapdogs.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by SirShymexx: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
The date of that news story is JANUARY 20 2015 and that's before the elections. Now people want to defend Buhari with the wrong information. Shame on you all liars and blind fools!

How is ya white mum, my favourite light skinned Ibadan nyggah?

Darn! I have been on snow bunnies hard of late - tryna make a light skinned nyggah like you lool.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
But h0w c0me i am yet t0 read this 0n d news
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
gogodaye:

This is the second post after the Senator's tweets making the round predicated on falsehood.......and misrepresentation of sacred facts.....
Seun needs to keep watch........Nairaland it does appear is on autopilot off its accredited path of credence.....

I just don't understand the work of the moderators here... every junk finds its way to the front page, a simple verification is beyond them. This calculated attempt to always undermine the Nigeria Military is is worrying.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by jeremy411(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Youth corpers protest non-payment of election allowance

An Open Letter to Jega.

http://republic36.com/2015/04/03/youth-corpers-protest-non-payment-of-allowance-promise-to-back-out-of-april-11-elections/

Please broadcast till it gets to Professor Attahiru Jega
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by ismayl: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
uchennaq:

STOP WRITING TRASH, IF GEJ WAS DESPERATE LIKE YOU CLAIMED, HE WOULDNT HAVE CONCEDED DEFEAT. IF ACTUALLY IT WAS REMOVED, THEY WILL WITHHELD IT AND USE IT AGAINST HIM IN COURT. THIS IS FORGED BY THE ARMY. LETS MOVE AHEARD AND STOP ALL THESE SENTIMENT.

no! no! no!. infact , he was more than too devilishly desperate and was ready to sacrifice lives for it but very very big thanks to all international bodies who internvened and threatened him.
he fooled you people with the last minute congrat to buhari. think of how many lives that has been lost due to corruption and politiking. its evil forgiving all sins as purnishments are not only meant as corrective mrasures but also as deterrent to others. we saw hell this past few months.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by KMJY(f): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
How come the picture is blurred as though it was snapped in the 1960s? If the Gen. in the above pic had wanted to remain anonymous which could be adduced to the blurred pic, why did he allow his name mentioned in the first place? And how come we haven't heard the news on the traditional media only the social media? I hope this is not a ploy to shotchange the pending case about Buhari's certificate saga? I might be wrong but if it is true that it was a deliberate attempt by the NA to discredit GMB, those who are responsible 4 this shud be call to book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

How is ya white mum, my favourite light skinned Ibadan nyggah?

Darn! I have been on snow bunnies hard of late - tryna make a light skinned nyggah like you lool.
She is OK! Thank you for asking. Howdy? It's been a long time, buddy? grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by ollyruffy: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
PDP turned our military to an annexe.

This is the type of job FFK was refering to when he said he was doing his job.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Intendy: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Not surprise cause this always happen in the civil service
ITS ONLY FOOLS THAT WILL SAY A GENERAL DOES NOT HAVE A SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE LIKE jonaTAN supporters
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by SirShymexx: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
She is OK! Thank you for asking. Howdy? It's been a long time, buddy? grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool

I'm good, my half-Ibadan/half-Babylonian doozy.

I haven't seen you around these sides for time. Really and truly, I actually thought your mum took ya PC to stop you from trolling and chasing South Africans all over cyberspace, on some Boer telepathy shiit loool. Jk jk jk.

Anyway, leave the man alone. He won the election and ya Ibadan folks voted for him. Just enjoy the naij Reagan era with ya fellow naija folks, darg. And he was anointed (since 2013) by the West - and since you are pro- West - he should be ya man. Can't you see how western capitals are sending him invites?

Reagan era!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by jamace(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
ikwoche:

https://m.facebook.com/APCNEWSALERT/photos/pb.781222181918910.-2207520000.1428058497./867785839929210/?type=1
OP, what is the name of the officer displaying "Buhari's certificate" here? Any YouTube video on this?
Answer me quick because my mind is singing photoshop, photoshop, photoshop!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hm

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Bawss1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nairaland is entrenching itself in the gutters with threads like this. This is shameful.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/APCNEWSALERT/photos/pb.781222181918910.-2207520000.1428058497./867785839929210/?type=1

I don't work for NL. I saw a news and sent it here
gogodaye:

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Can you believe this!!! Lol...so much drama man!

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
uchennaq:

STOP WRITING TRASH, IF GEJ WAS DESPERATE LIKE YOU CLAIMED, HE WOULDNT HAVE CONCEDED DEFEAT. IF ACTUALLY IT WAS REMOVED, THEY WILL WITHHELD IT AND USE IT AGAINST HIM IN COURT. THIS IS FORGED BY THE ARMY. LETS MOVE AHEARD AND STOP ALL THESE SENTIMENT.

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by jamace(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
KMJY:
How come the picture is blurred as though it was snapped in 1960s? If the Gen. in the above pic had wanted to remain anonymous which could be adduced to the blurred pic, why did he allow his name mentioned in the first place? And come we haven't heard the news on the traditional media only the social media? I hope this is not a ploy to shotchange the pending case about Buhari's certificate saga? I might be wrong but if it is true that it was a deliberate attempt by the NA to discredit GMB, those who are responsible 4 this shud be call to book
I'm reasoning like you too. Let me not shout "Photoshop" until the OP answer my query above.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by babestella: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
SCAM SCAM SCAM. I see desperate attempt by APC to avert disqualification of buhari by the court. Please scan the certificate and publish it in our national newspapers so we can see & scrutinize or verify details of the prints on it and content of the certificate. Don't just show Nigerians one army officer waving a certificate and telling Nigerians that Buharis certificate is found. Some Nigerians are not fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) / Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate / We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.