Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,897 members, 7,915,621 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:02 AM

Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate (30041 Views)

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / Ministerial Screening Down Memory Lane : By Sunday Akoji / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by babestella: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
I hope they will avoid name spelling errors like 'Mohamed Buhari' or Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by philips70(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Defcon1:

You are the only APC supporter on here who has been magnanimous in victory, just like the noble general
Others are still immature, and need serious growing up to do.
So much for healing, conciliation, friendship and national unity
Smh.

Nobody needs healing with evil idiots. The harm you guys have caused Nigeria will take years to fix. Only 16yrs and we are in this mess when pdp boasted of 60yrs. Tufiakwa!
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by netmillionaires(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
geoworldedu:
What's this one saying?
I wrote 'what did U write because I can't understand anything'. U and ur mods shoud stop re-editing peoples' comments. Mind U! I read my posts immediately after I comment.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by slysteel: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Silly people, if you for once belived this fake story about finding a certain phantom certificate of buhari then you need help.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by bajosky: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
APC SHOW US EVIDENCE OF THE FAKE FOUND CERTIFICATE OR PARK WELL?

least we forget those who promise to make nigeria ungovernable should try & talk to Gmb kins men (fulani cattle herdsmen) to return all Nigerian army uniform in their possesion as well as boko haram.

If indeed Gej was clueless , we want to see shekarau arrested,tried & eliminated by Gmb Change Govt or else APC na scam since 1914

I need 500 likes for a proactive change

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by geebehn(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Just go ahead and eat the certificate. Fools
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Blakjewelry(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
ijeebest:

I don't think that the military will want this to be publicized like that as it will attract serious criticisms. If it is at all true, they may quietly inform concerned authorities without raising further concerns. Think am bros
If so why is it that the information is only available on questionable sources
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Defcon1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
philips70:

Nobody needs healing with evil idiots. The harm you guys have caused Nigeria will take years to fix. Only 16yrs and we are in this mess when pdp boasted of 60yrs. Tufiakwa!
"Evil idiots"
So much for maturity and common sense
So much for education
So much for national unity.
So much for progress
You should have found out where l stand in all this before labeling me "you guys"
Thank God Gen Buhari does not share your stance nor have your vindictive mindset.
Left to the likes of you, all those who supported GEJ should be put to death.
Never knew someone could be this bitter even in victory!
It was just an election NOT war!
This is exactly why this country will remain divided.
Some people can't just let go and move on
.Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by adekennis(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
uchennaq:

STOP WRITING TRASH, IF GEJ WAS DESPERATE LIKE YOU CLAIMED, HE WOULDNT HAVE CONCEDED DEFEAT. IF ACTUALLY IT WAS REMOVED, THEY WILL WITHHELD IT AND USE IT AGAINST HIM IN COURT. THIS IS FORGED BY THE ARMY. LETS MOVE AHEARD AND STOP ALL THESE SENTIMENT.

Common sense should tell you that the script played by Orubebe guy was an attempt to stop reading of that results..Did you notice whn some of the the residents inec officer were actually trying to read fake results sheets ? Those drama were too glaring and Jonathan had no option than to concede defeat cos the whole world was watching.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by lankie001(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
#dats all
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
The date of that news story is JANUARY 20 2015 and that's before the elections. Now people want to defend Buhari with the wrong information. Shame on you all liars and blind fools!

Whether they defend him or not, he is the new president and he will rule over your miserable life with or without certificate
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
dickrider:

Whether they defend him or not, he is the new president and he will rule over your miserable life with or without certificate
I heard you thug! The illiterate can't rule over me because I am not living in the primitive country.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
I heard you thug! The illiterate can't rule over me because I am not living in the primitive country.

Then shut the Bleep up and let's work on our national development . No one needs ur opinion. Your father and your generations can never match the achievements of the so called illiterate whether you have PHD or whatever
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by joanblade234(f): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
I knew it

this country will not kill somebody oooooo

see wickedness in high places

as for me and my people, we will continue the trend for Change

Buhari will be great for us

Nigerians can sometimes behave like animals, testing the limits to know how far to go
we need a firm hand to lead us out of this precarious situation

change is here

even when they tried to play dirty, GOD showed HE is not be trifled with..

next change is here

in Lagos state

the real change

Federal and State on the same page

its Lasgidi baby...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by shuaibsmanee: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
chai when God decide to hide the disguise truth to distract your competitor... me dey vote ambode as my next Governor ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by chiby2005: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
To know is to ask... You succeed if you work hard.. Lakshmi Indian Temple ( God Of Wealth )
Paying Visiting to Nigeria Prophet (LakshmiTuu TempLe)... Ask and Request for Power, wealth, Luck, Success...
You Add, search Facbook : Indiana Lakshmi Temple .is For SomeTime .. peaceAndPower Everyone
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by joanblade234(f): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
This animosity is unnecessary...

As for me and my people.....

#SaiBuhari
#SaiBaba

GMB all the way..

Akinwunmi Ambode for governor

Again and Again...

APC for Nigeria

APC for Lagos

APC for all

God's own people as it was obvious the Hand of God was in play

dont hate us because u aint us

we will still welcome you with open arms

this is a movement, and its TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by joanblade234(f): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Continue to vote APC!!!!!

Movement for a better Nigeria

A Nigeria we can be proud of

A better Lagos,
The center of excellence, my home!!!

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Edokpia:
. They are already afraid of their shadow, weither it is the millitary that would sudenly provide him certificate,it will definitely be left for the judge to decide very soon. Go and read apostle suleman,s prophecy and see what he said about 2015 election, I dey sidon look for where I dey.
. That prophecy won't happen.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by mercyville: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Well,a lot is unfolding.Let's keep our fingers crossed.....
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by philips70(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Defcon1:

"Evil idiots"
So much for maturity and common sense
So much for education
So much for national unity.
So much for progress
You should have found out where l stand in all this before labeling me "you guys"
Thank God Gen Buhari does not share your stance nor have your vindictive mindset.
Left to the likes of you, all those who supported GEJ should be put to death.
Never knew someone could be this bitter even in victory!
It was just an election NOT war!
This is exactly why this country will remain divided.
Some people can't just let go and move on
.Tufiakwa!

Crime festers when criminals are not punished. The PDP and many of its supporters committed too many crimes against humanity to be talking about reconciliation this early morning even when the GMB tenure has not started.
Do you want me to start listing? If you want forgiveness kindly ask the current C-in-C to open the gates of all prisons in Nigeria. Nations do not develop that way my friend. Keep your Johnny be good attitude to yourself.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Pebcak: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Defcon1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
philips70:

Crime festers when criminals are not punished. The PDP and many of its supporters committed too many crimes against humanity to be talking about reconciliation this early morning even when the GMB tenure has not started.
Do you want me to start listing? If you want forgiveness kindly ask the current C-in-C to open the gates of all prisons in Nigeria. Nations do not develop that way my friend. Keep your Johnny be good attitude to yourself.
For starters, I am not a PDP supporter
Secondly, l am not asking for any forgiveness; l have not committed any crime neither has anyone who voted for PDP.
More so, l am not trying to be good. What for??
l was only trying to say that Nigerians- the electorate -should move on from the elections, and concentrate on nation building, instead of throwing shades at one another across party and ethnic divides
Nobody ever said criminals should be freed or go unpunished.
Perhaps, you even misunderstood me before quoting me the first time.
Whatever the case, try and fully understand a comment before quoting the poster
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Damieah: 2:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Another great Man has risen on the platform of the APC

APC, the party that heralds a new era

An indigene of Epe

A true Lagosian

Mr Akinwunmi Ambode

The "Real Change", ( Lagos and FG working together for the benefit of Lagos residents) is here!!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Damieah: 2:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Damieah:
Another great Man has risen on the platform of the APC

APC, the party that heralds a new era

An indigene of Epe

A true Lagosian

Mr Akinwunmi Ambode

The "Real Change", ( Lagos and FG working together for the benefit of Lagos residents) is here!!!

Agbaje himself knows it's to the benefit of Lagosians this new dawn, with Akinwunmi Ambode comes to stay!!

I believe in the #SpiritOfLagos

I believe in Lagos

I believe in Akinwunmi Ambode

1 Like

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by drinksandmoreng: 4:09am On Apr 04, 2015
The entertainment industry have endorsed Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor Lagos State 2015. Let us vote for continuity, Vote for the development of the entertainment industry by making Lagos an entertainment hub

Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Joel3(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
the desperate Jonathan who became Africa hero

still laughing in shame.
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
I wander why Nigerians engage in stupidity. Does the military or any institute in Nigeria hold peoples original credentials for dem ? Is there anyone on nairaland whose certificates is with his employer
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by tynusky: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
the fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom.....

Imagine Fashola as a Federal Minister and Ambode as the governor of Lagos.

The kind of wonderful synergy this represents will be to the advantage of Lagosians.

Vote wisely

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor of Lagos State...
Re: Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate by donzubbykamal: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hard work
Ambode was the only aspirant that went to all local government and development area in the state to campaign.

He really works very hard for the ticket.

He did not to take his endorsement by Tinubu for granted.

Hard work pays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss / Happening Now: Emergency National Security Council Meeting / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.