Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,543 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians (65562 Views)

Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates / "Nigerians Should Not Expect Miracles From Me When I Assume Power- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by okotv(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't need four years my brother, the man himself is mistake personified. grin

Just wait and see what will transpire.

Naija enter one chance .

We dun enter wayo people hand . grin

Una go hear wheee....
well, if wayo is what I have experienced in Lagos then I need that type ...lol
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by gerald09(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
General we aint expecting miracles just. perfect d basic electricity, security, employment n no corruption that all u can leave the rest for another president. we kool. dats no miracle cos we also expected that from GEJ.
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by neocortex: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Reality is beginning to dawn on the magician general of Nigeria.
Very soon those who were bought and sold with those "promises" will wish they had known.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by dealslip(f): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
wordychap:
For those crying 'if buhari messes up, we'll kick him out' you're so very funny
Better get these into your heads that d era of free n fair elections is gone with 'clueless' Jonathan
Just wait till buhari appoints d next inec chairman n you'll realise what you're in for.

God bless every member of your body and family a hundred fold. They haven't seen anything, they will look for GEJ and they will not find him.

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by perculiarperson: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:
Is that how your own brain can interpret his comment??Why are you crying than the bereaved??if buhari don't perform well we will vote him out the way we voted out the clueless jonathan!!!!Haba stop spreading lies post the videos of where he(buhari) mentioned 3,4 and 5 or shut up.........it was okorocha that even mentioned 3 at the imo campaign rally,buhari never mentioned that....!!!!

My dear Nlder,

The guy's head is working fine? What else does what Buhari has said mean Th writer is only putting it in literal terms... Terms which drive home the point that Buhari will not deliver on his party's manifesto nor on his promises; spoken, written or spoken for in proxy...

I think what you need to do is come to terms will what Buhari has said, think it through the possible way it can make sense to you and write out your interpretation as well instead of stabbing someone else's opinion and personality.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Amuga(f): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Abeg commot for road .

End time children. angry

Una see una life? undecided
Carry your truck mouth comot for my matter.
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by lexxylalas2(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Buhari thought ruling this big nation is all about shouting change and making unrealistic promises.We don't have time for excuses if the job is bigger than you,rehandover back to GEJ or park well..Nonsense APC and lies.So sad they have succeeded in fooling a lot of mugus but not me sad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
okotv:
well, if wayo is what I have experienced in Lagos then I need that type ...lol
If you know the debt profile of Lagos state you'll be angry at Fashola.

The amount borrowed from world bank and internally generated revenue accrued to Lagos state is nothing compared to what you're seeing there.

Wake up my friend and follow the money, don't follow the caricature infrastructures as they are nothing but a Greek gift to fool the masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by wordychap: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
dealslip:

God bless every member of your body and family a hundred fold. They haven't seen anything, they will look for GEJ and they will not find him.
Amen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ahmeduana(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
brownlord:

sowi, that is Impossicant

You have no choice till 2019 and maybe 2023.

Buhari till 2023
TYPICAL HAUSA MAN, BUHARI PERFORM OR HE NO PERFORM SINCE IS OUR BROTHER FROM AREWANISTAN HE MUST RULE! this is one out of many reasons i did want an hausa man to govern this nation at least for the next 40years, WHEN IT COMES TO GOVERNANCE THEY KNOW NEXT TO NOTHING, THEY SEE GOVERMENT AS MEANS OF LOOTING AND THE NORTHER MASSES WON'T GIVE A £UCK HENCE IS THEIR BROTHER, NOW TO BOOT HIM OUT WILL BECOME WA-HA-LA EXCEPT WE ARE READY TO SPILL BLOOD, BECAUSE WE SHOULDN'T EXPECT BUHARI AND IS HAUSA GOONS TO CONCEDE DEFEAT HONOURABLE THE WAY JONATHAN DEED!

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Amuga:
Carry your truck mouth comot for my matter.
Lol, this is the time to be shouting 'Sai' Buhari like market women .

Oya shout am abeg. grin
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Themandator: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
bigbams24:

Two things:

1. 4 years is never going to be enough to fix a lot of the issues wrong with this country. But the thing is, all what we can ask for is to see progress in all aspects. Then they won't need to spend billions on campaign because we will want them to continue with the progress.

2. Most of the people who will react negatively to these statements are the sore losers who followed GEJ to his political grave. If you want to be objective enough, you'd know that no miracle is expected of any single government no matter what they said before entering. We didn't chase GEJ out because he didn't perform miracles as his supporters always want to believe. We sent him packing because he wasn't progressing the country in any way that impacts the people's lives and he was both inept and corrupt at the same time. None of those who voted him out will regret it because if GMB fails, we'll just as well send him packing again. So stop the taunts about what they promised and what we are going to see. GEJ had 6 years, 4 years isn't too much to give someone else.

Don't oversimplify Buhari's removal...he will go in 2019 irrespective of his performance.

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by OpraMenu(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
After All Your No Magician.
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by okotv(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you know the debt profile of Lagos state you'll be angry at Fashola.

The amount borrowed from world bank and internally generated revenue accrued to Lagos state is nothing compared to what you're seeing there.

Wake up my friend and follow the money, don't follow the caricature infrastructures as they are nothing but a Greek gift to fool the masses.
Debt profile of Lagos is not a cause for concern cause the state can pay it off. The internally generated revenue will take care of that. The provided infrastructures makes more money for the government to run on and settle accrued debt.

Borrowing is part if government and no state will develop without borrowing cause you can't wait on abuja all the time before carrying out capital intensive projects and pay salaries and pensions.
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Amuga(f): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, this is the time to be shouting 'Sai' Buhari like market women .

Oya shout am abeg. grin
hahahahah, abeg na serious matter be this, i dont want to laugh.
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
okotv:
Debt profile of Lagos is not a cause for concern cause the state can pay it off. The internally generated revenue will take care of that. The provided infrastructures makes more money for the government to run on and settle accrued debt.

Borrowing is part if government and no state will develop without borrowing cause you can't wait on abuja all the time before carrying out capital intensive projects and pay salaries and pensions.
Borrowing And using it for a caricature project like the uncompleted light monorail project embarked by these thieves in Alausa?....smh.

Borrowing and not using it judiciously is akin to a man that takes a loan only to squander it on alcohol and women....go figure

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by koife(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Baba pls don't make me begin to miss Gej before your swearing in....I dong carry my calculator the wait how much 5k allowee I go get in first 6months. Abeg don't make me think u like scam...a beg when you enter try deliver
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Stunner1(f): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Hahahaha our people always say that it's easy to give a monkey water with cup but it's very difficult to take the cup back from him .........

chisooooos we have entered one chance oooooooooooooooo grin

My sentiments exactly..
Lets watch and see though
4yrs is not too long afterall
If he doesnt perform his miracles in 2yrs its best to leave 9ja b4 2019 cos this man will neva step down honourably

GEJ till 2100 grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by okotv(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Borrowing And using it for a caricature project like the uncompleted light monorail project embarked by these thieves in Alausa?....smh.

Borrowing and not using it judiciously is akin to a man that takes a loan only to squander it on alcohol and women....go figure
I know that but the money is being spent judiciously especially in the area of education. Fashola once said that if you are concerned about the future of Lagos give the kids education and the future is safe. the monorail project is capital intensive and time taking although I don't support wastage like that sha but when its completed, the revenue that would be generated would be much to cover up for the lost time and capital.
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Stunner1(f): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
koife:
Baba pls don't make me begin to miss Gej before your swearing in....I dong carry my calculator the wait how much 5k allowee I go get in first 6months. Abeg don't make me think u like scam...a beg when you enter try deliver

Hahahahahaha eiyah pele cheesy
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ahmeduana(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Boot who out? Buhari is unbootable. Try it and experience a WAR. Buhari has come to rule and he must rule 8 complete years. If you like agree with me, if you like, dont. grin grin cheesy
UNA SEE TYPICAL MALLAM BAHAUCHE!
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Themandator: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
rusher14:
Some simply want him to fail.

But it is clear that he'll perform brilliantly.

You cannot have a disciplinarian at the spearhead and the likes of Fashola, Amaechi, Soludo etc. in your kitchen cabinet and fail.

They are too savvy and proactive to fumble.

They are visionaries.

In James Brown's voice Buhari and his team says "Watch Me".

So your honest submission on Amaechi is that he performed?
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by rusher14: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Themandator:

So your honest submission on Amaechi is that he performed?

https://www.nairaland.com/1442142/amaechis-schools-vs-akpabios-schools

Might be of help.
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by todayguest(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

Didn't dis so called "old man" put his health situation into consideration before making all those un-attainable promises? That man should better employ all those pastors oooh, he must perform miracle for us in this country, anyway,let 29th May do quick reach,make I begin expect alert for my 5k um-employment benefits 1st.
don't expect ur 5k so soon. He'll Ist recover electoral expenditures b4 you.
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
fairygeh:
Grandpa Buhari must be joking, he will not perform miracles gini? After all his promises, he must perform ooooo,infact he must turn to magician and change Nigeria overnight o
Why didn't he say all this that people shouldn't expect miracles during his campaigns
Now he's being elected, he don dey change word
SMH for the grandpa sha
If man say make you open yansh for am you go gree. No be love love him go de talk till you gree am.na so politics be.promise heaven and deliver earth if you're lucky.even in usa.ppl no de wan hear true talk
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Themandator: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
appini:

Tinubu never bargained for vice presidency, he will dislodge Buhari from that sit in his first tenure in office.

For your info, Buhari's biggest treat is Tinubu,and trust Jagaban; he will definitely find a way to do it.

Tinubu should thank his stars if after 6 months of the new government people still turn to him to get favour from Abuja....the people,the North, on whose behalf Buhari won the election will soon take over their 'thing'....Remember OBJ and Yaradua? rememeber Obj and Jonathan

No C in C will tolerate alternate power centre
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Bollinger(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Osakah24:
Did you really write this?breaking of law is big business for any country that wants to thrive,moreover if you cant enforce your laws and policies why do you have the police?

Are you serious? By your statement you are encouraging law breaking in order to raise revenue. And one id.io.t liked that post. Anyway, the point of my post is for everyone to have their hand on deck to effect change in Nigeria. A policeman is an individual and part of a whole. He needs to refuse giving and taking bribes. If everyone does that, then we might start seeing change. Even if you make Jesus the president of Nigeria, he will not achieve squat if the people he puts in different positions are corrupt. That is my point.
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
With all those promises, you must perform miracles or magic. We don't care all we want are results.

You have not been sworn in yet you and your party has already start to amend your words.

Let me bring it to your(GBM) perspective that Nigerians will hold you more accountable that GEJ.

With your sweet watering promises, we were silvating for your change. It is too early to start changing your words of which were well documented in your manifesto.

GBM, Nigerians are watching you in 4D.
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Mistaarhlohki(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
sammynash11:
You must perform miracle oo. Nothing short of that.
We still remember all ur promises angry

Be logical na....he can't perform miracles over night... It will take time but I assure you GMB/PYO will perform just out them in ur prayers OK?
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Oforleta(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
I said it! this man is not and will never be the Messiah we've been hoping for. yes. we need change but its unfortunate that APC and PDP are birds of a feather; In my opinion, the kind of change we should be advocating for is change from REVOLUTION and not change of face and name of party. how can somebody that claimed he would fight corruption have corruption in personified persons in his team like tinibu, atiku, amaechi, obj and rochas. we r patiently watching and waiting to see you perform not only miracle but magic.
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ahmeduana(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
kd10:
pls Fellow Nigerians my major concern is rather than this litany of I will do this I will do that , First thing first Restructure the Country on a true Fiscal Federalism & every other things will fall in place, states will grow at it own pace, if you choose to crate more LGA its all yours , more states all yours , state police so far such state can finance it ,anything less than this Buhari Government is already dead on arrival looking at his age & health but being a northerner that benefits from their lopsided arangement through military fiat its business as usual judging by the kind of people that finance his campaign. May God have mercy on Nigeria.
RESTRUCTURE AND FISCAL FEDERALISM? DON'T EXPECT THAT FROM BUHARI AND HIS APC SCAMMERS, REMEMBER THAT THIS JUST CONCLUDED CONSTITUTION NATIONAL CONFERENCE, APC DELIBERATELY SPONSORS SOME DELEGATES TO GO AND SABOTAGE THE CONFERENCE, AND WHICH IS IN FAVOUR OF THE AREWAS. AS FAR AS AM CONCERN, IS BUSINESS AS USUAL!
Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by surelove(f): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:
Is that how your own brain can interpret his comment??Why are you crying than the bereaved??if buhari don't perform well we will vote him out the way we voted out the clueless jonathan!!!!Haba stop spreading lies post the videos of where he(buhari) mentioned 3,4 and 5 or shut up.........it was okorocha that even mentioned 3 at the imo campaign rally,buhari never mentioned that....!!!!

But he promised 1,2,6,7,8,9,10
We are watching!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? / Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.