Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies (6731 Views)

Confirmed: She's Sleeping Over For The First Time. / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Things To Do If She Is Sleeping Over for The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by love2nicee: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
http://sabi9ja..com/2015/04/sleeping-over-at-his-place-must-read.html

There is this confusing signal that ladies emit-almost to the point of hypocrisy. How can a lady take herself to a full red blooded man’s house, as if that is not ‘risky’ enough-she not only passes the night in his house but actually lies on the same bed with him and when he attempts touching her…she tells him NO SEX. Are you for real? Continue after the cut...

A decent man shouldn’t ask you to come pass the night immediately he meets you, he takes you out on dinner/lunch dates, the beach,cinemas, sightseeing etc. and builds a relationship with you first. A man’s house is not the appropriate place for a date (unless the two of you are deceiving yourselves).
Let him take you on a proper date and after wards…GO HOME. Ladies, stop putting the cart before the horse when it comes to dating, except you are desperate and desperate acts are ‘bad news’ all over!

Most ladies can’t even realize when a man wants them for play and this is where it gets disappointing.

You shouldn’t have anything to do with a man who hasn’t taken the pains to date you properly…except you are playing with him too!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
angry
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Have this in mind....

Whenever you plan sleeping over in a man's house
just know that two things are involved, it's either
you give him willingly or you end up staying awake
and dodging the direction of his
hands...phewww...it gonna be a long nightgrin

We still have some good guys though, they will
cover you up and watch you sleep like a baby......

If I hear grin

6 Likes

Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by lomaxx: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
A decent man shouldn’t ask you to come pass the night immediately he meets you, he takes you out on dinner/lunch dates, the beach,cinemas, sightseeing etc. and builds a relationship with you first.

According to this OP, relationships are built in cinemas, beaches and sightseeing. Do this to build your relationship at your own peril.

Any man that wants to be serious with you will be serious with you irrespective of whether you choose to date in his house or in the cinema.

Some men will take you to a hundred cinemas in the world, then take you home, f***k that same p**ssy and dump your arse.

Its not by location. It's in the heart.

19 Likes

Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Welrez(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
I had a tempting night with a girl who passed a night in my place because it was too late for her to complete her journey that night. It is the most trying night I have had. I stopped to let girls pass night in my house since then. Don't try it, if you're unprepared!
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
lomaxx:

According to this OP, relationships are built in cinemas, beaches and sightseeing. Do this to build your relationship at your own peril.

Any man that wants to be serious with you will be serious with you irrespective of whether you choose to date in his house or in the cinema.

Some men will take you to a hundred cinemas in the world, then take you home, f***k that same p**ssy and dump your arse.

You didn't get the point! Not one bit

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Welrez:
I had a tempting night with a girl who passed a night in my place because it was too late for her to complete her journey that night. It is the most trying night I have had. I stopped to let girls pass night in my house since then. Don't try it, if you're unprepared!
Eyaaah, what a long night of torture.
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Brymo: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
the cinema, there are no beaches in the north, and most places ain't homely anymore. So we just go to his house.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by lomaxx: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
vfactor:

You didn't get the point! Not one bit

Oh, you did?
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
lomaxx:

Oh, you did?

Yeah ,I did and he/she made loads of sense.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
lomaxx:

You don't get it. After the 500 cinemas, both of you wave goodnight. Op is teaching the ladies a good preventive measure and the best way to end up in a win- loose situation,after several cinemas and trip to obudu what will happen if she say NO.
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
lomaxx:

Oh, you did?
His point is, if you don't want to "Do" dont spend the night at his place. Don't go for a weekend at his place and expect to carry that same thing back as you carry am go grin

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by delugadou(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
softysparky:
Have this in mind....

If I hear grin

I got a hard on just reading dis sh*t
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Welrez(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
softysparky:

Eyaaah, what a long night of torture.

It was no joke. I trusted myself so much when it comes to girls but not after that night. I realised that I have blood running through my veins.
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by domopps(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
softysparky:

His point is, if you don't want to "Do" dont spend the night at his place. Don't go for a weekend at his place and expect to carry that same thing back as you carry am go grin

Which thing?

Cheeeers
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by suregirl1(f): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
softysparky:
Have this in mind....

If I hear grin
hmmmmmmm, experience does it bera cheesy grin
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
suregirl1:
hmmmmmmm, experience does it bera cheesy grin
You sure know what I'm talking about babecheesy
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by braintext(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
cool
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by christybabe(f): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
softysparky:

You sure know what I'm talking about babecheesy

Lol, funny u, and I also agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
christybabe:

Lol, funny u, and I also agree with you.
Lol, not everybody will agree with me though.
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by tommysparks: 12:24am On Apr 15, 2015
In jigawa state we don't have cinema, nor a beach not even a place or park to hang out. What should I do or where should I go for a date. New market or go windows shopping for cow and date nuts?
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Tekzyflex(m): 3:52am On Apr 15, 2015
The Op just reminded me of a copper(girl) that slept in my house;she actually used a big bible to demarcate the bed. I didn't touch her though but we later became best of friends.
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 15, 2015
love2nicee:
http://sabi9ja..com/2015/04/sleeping-over-at-his-place-must-read.html

There is this confusing signal that ladies emit-almost to the point of hypocrisy. How can a lady take herself to a full red blooded man’s house, as if that is not ‘risky’ enough-she not only passes the night in his house but actually lies on the same bed with him and when he attempts touching her…she tells him NO SEX. Are you for real? Continue after the cut...

A decent man shouldn’t ask you to come pass the night immediately he meets you, he takes you out on dinner/lunch dates, the beach,cinemas, sightseeing etc. and builds a relationship with you first. A man’s house is not the appropriate place for a date (unless the two of you are deceiving yourselves).
Let him take you on a proper date and after wards…GO HOME. Ladies, stop putting the cart before the horse when it comes to dating, except you are desperate and desperate acts are ‘bad news’ all over!

Most ladies can’t even realize when a man wants them for play and this is where it gets disappointing.

You shouldn’t have anything to do with a man who hasn’t taken the pains to date you properly…except you are playing with him too!!!
Pains(Last 2 lines)...wah kinda pain/s?
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by love2nicee: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
You are right
lomaxx:

Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Dygeasy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Brymo:
the cinema, there are no beaches in the north, and most places ain't homely anymore. So we just go to his house.
I like your siggy cool
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by jerryfunky(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
softysparky:
Have this in mind....

lol, i agree not wen it has been long i saw her? shocked

If I hear grin
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by Brymo: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dygeasy:
I like your siggy cool
tanxs
Re: Sleeping Over At His Place: Must Read For All Ladies by zealot4me(f): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mohammed is a gud man, he watched me sleep grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More / I See A Fine Olympus Has Fallen, What Can You See? Pics / Why Are There So Many Perverts On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.