Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,855 members, 7,980,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1309545 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (1551) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

That Zoe is bad news with that her flat azz

They should recast her joor tongue

Calm down comrade.
Na Oscar worthy ASSet you dey diss so. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Yea, she's past breakout, just not relevant enough to be an attention grabber in Hollywood.. Batman don raise her stock though, and her Papa na legend which helped/helps her too...

Who be her papa sef? undecided

The only other Kravitz wey I know na one Lenny musician like dat. lipsrsealed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2022

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
abduleez1:

that's her father
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
abduleez1:
Rumor is the Flash has undergone test screening and it's positive.
Na so we dey always hear oh.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ezra miller has always been a loose cannon, shebi he was threatening the KKK not long ago grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
abduleez1:

Don't anger me now....U no know her Papa??
What disrespect!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Don't anger me now....U no know her Papa??
What disrespect!!

Na must make I know am.

Na one music video for Soundcity wey I dey watch last year when Baba dey dance shirtless with almost naked girls na im make me Sabi am small sef. I really liked the song and beat. I later check out 1 or 2 more of him song.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2022
100naira:
that's her father

Damn. Went to do small check and I see dude is 57. WTF.

The guy I saw on TV looked like 37 to 40. That's why when his image or name pop up in my head I didn't think it would be him. Damn.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2022
My Pudding!!! cheesy

These two deserve each other. Hehehe. ..

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Who get HBOMax number, I wan tell one exec something.

This people fit chop 2 by 2... When are they ready to give us update about their upcoming Max DC TV shows.
We've seen House of The Dragon get a release date. Batgirl is going smoothly and rapidly.
Where the fvvk is GL series or Justice League Dark? angry angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2022
abduleez1:

Na must make I know am.

Na one music video for Soundcity wey I dey watch last year when Baba dey dance shirtless with almost naked girls na im make me Sabi am small sef. I really liked the song and beat. I later check out 1 or 2 more of him song.

Go and sin no more...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2022
™°°°°

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Shazam!!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by samistry(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
No love for poor GL but we get more batman content. So yay?
abduleez1:

This people fit chop 2 by 2... When are they ready to give us update about their upcoming Max DC TV shows.
We've seen House of The Dragon get a release date. Batgirl is going smoothly and rapidly.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
abduleez1:

grin grin

DC fans una go hear am
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
I still don't know why Zack snyder cast that Guy as the. Flash.

He looks nothing like the Flash.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
webhead:
grin grin

DC fans una go hear am

Hear wetin? undecided

We're getting our projects no less, but HBOMax pace is too fvvking slow in terms of their series.
Batgirl from HBOMax already is finishing filming today. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
samistry:
No love for poor GL but we get more batman content. So yay?

I'm not even too bothered about GL cos I know it's next year before someone start getting concrete news or production start for that project. They're taking their sweet time with the project. GL series already has two lead actors cast, a director, a scriptwriter and so on. Just don't understand their premium slow pace.

My own issue is, why are other series like Justice League Dark, Madame Xanadu, Constantine, Deadman and the likes not getting solid news.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
°°

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shey HBOMax dey mad ni.... E be like say this people dey use me catch cruise sha... angry

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2022
abduleez1:
Shey HBOMax dey mad ni.... E be like say this people dey use me catch cruise sha... angry

And nothing about GL that has been in pre production since 2019 and announced since 2014.
Sometimes no be by hardwork but grace.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Minemrys:

And nothing about GL that has been in pre production since 2019 and announced since 2014.
Last I heard about it, the writer just finished another DC project and he’s about to commence GL.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Minemrys:

Kinda annoying.

I heard the series could start filming late 2022 and the script is finished. Can't confirm how credible the news is tho. So it's more or less silence for me. undecided

Seems they're more prioritizing and focused on lining up the Films than the series.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2022
abduleez1:

Some of dis WB DC projects dem dey taya me like mad.... Which kind Wonder Twins b this one na...
Now Superman and Lois is fully going CWsque. Poor storytelling that is no different from The Flash (now), weak fight choreography, and overall too many episodes for a season. Make it like six or seven episodes and still invest the same budget for those many episodes for the six or seven.

Only the first Episode of Moon Knight you can easily tell you are in for a treat...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2022
SMUAG:

Some of dis WB DC projects dem dey taya me like mad.... Which kind Wonder Twins b this one na...
Now Superman and Lois is fully going CWsque. Poor storytelling that is no different from The Flash (now), weak fight choreography, and overall too many episodes for a season. Make it like six or seven episodes and still invest the same budget for those many episodes for the six or seven.

Only the first Episode of Moon Knight you can easily tell you are in for a treat...
I disagree with you on Superman and Lois. The show is a 15 episode arc and so far has been great. My opinion though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2022
SMUAG:

I don't have much problems with these new movies, my main issue is they are withholding news and progress of the slated TV shows. Instead the HBOMax movies are fast tracked at the expense of highly anticipated shows. Besides, no one asked for Peacemaker and here we are with a Raving success that it was and how it hit with the fans.

Well who knows maybe cos these ones are cheaper and faster to make and less CGI than the more challenging upcoming big TV shows.
GL series is tipped to be very big and vast storyline and has a massive budget. JL Dark has large cast and will spend big for those magical VFX and diverse characters.

Why I'm angry with HBOMax is because they're supposed to focus on the shows while WB focus on the movies, instead this weyreys dey help WB statpad films. Also this weird obsession of fast tracking Batman related content.
Batgirl film from HBOMax has wrapped production. HBOMax The Penguin series is greenlit and devt moving swiftly. Same as Arkham Asylum.
All this without giving us news on GL or JL DARK.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Minemrys:

I disagree with you on Superman and Lois. The show is a 15 episode arc and so far has been great. My opinion though.

15 episodes.... Omo this one long oo.
Me wey still dey episode 5, season 1. embarassed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
abduleez1:

15 episodes.... Omo this one long oo.
Me wey still dey episode 5, season 1. embarassed
Maybe cause you don't have interest in it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
SMUAG:

It was only a matter of time before Superman and Lois becomes fully CW-style. I am not surprised even though I haven't started watching season 2. But the tell-tale signs were already visible in Season 1 though.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
TonySpike:

It was only a matter of time before Superman and Lois becomes fully CW-style. I am not surprised even though I haven't started watching season 2. But the tell-tale signs were already visible in Season 1 though.
You should see season 2 before deciding on that. I don't think you all were looking into seeing cinematic visuals or actions but story wise, the show is good. The characters are well written and it's engaging. Just stop expecting cinematic level stuffs. Even falcon and winter soldier couldn't achieve that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Minemrys:

Maybe cause you don't have interest in it.

I have Interest in it but it's not on my priority list for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (1551) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.