Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1261658 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
hulk616:
language

He later said fvck all with America's ass comments
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

Bruh I'm getting weary of you and your WB bitching I swear angry

Na me go click link...mtchew
undecided can't you see you travelled to another dimension where the webpage does not exist.
DC fans are ......
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

He later said fvck all with America's ass comments
where? When ?
undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Minemrys:
Thekingishere, sorry 4 calling u out, bt seeing as u are quick to provide a defense for the shady group kn0wn as WB; what do u think is going on with the flash film? 4 directors have walked over cos of creative differences. 1st ur defence was that Famuyiwa wanted a c0medy hence his firing. Now two m0re have walked. Is it cos WB no l0nger wants it dark or n0w wants a mix of dark and c0medy, which funny en0ugh, the previous directors were experts of, evident in Game Night. I'd like ur opini0n man. Thanks.
On the bolded, it is evident you didnt even read the write up to understand what transpired.

It was clearly stated that the last director also did a comedy which was not in tune with what the company wanted...This is the same thing Famuyiwa did, and was dropped.

How will you feel, if you own a business and employ someone to run the business in a particular way you want and the person goes ahead to do what he wants thereby disobeying your directives?

I have provided the screenshot for you to read and understand, so stop this your unnecessary WB nagging. It aint good for ya health.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Minemrys:
When i said WB didn't kn0w what to do with the dceu, s0me guys thought i was being hateful. Now read this...
https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/07/christopher-mcquarrie-superman-man-steel-2-green-lantern-DCEU-movies/?fbclid=IwAR2SS4sZwJ-JT_PZ2m128wmLTrpaTP7LHkrLgNMofSIcLoNr2WGCRQP9xXM

See how you just dey disgrace yaself all in an effort to attack WB for no reason.

Now the link you provided is not valid undecided

I like the response given to you, that you must have traveled to an alternate dimension grin

Better come back to reality grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

On the bolded, it is evident you didnt even read the write up to understand what transpired.

It was clearly stated that the last director also did a comedy which was not in tune with what the company wanted...This is the same thing Famuyiwa did, and was dropped.

How will you feel, if you own a business and employ someone to run the business in a particular way you want and the person goes ahead to do what he wants thereby disobeying your directives?

I have provided the screenshot for you to read and understand, so stop this your unnecessary WB nagging. It aint good for ya health.
how did you put that picture there
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

professor grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
hulk616:
undecided can't you see you travelled to another dimension where the webpage does not exist.
DC fans are ......

Ok...disgrace yourself now ..tell me what your point is

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
hulk616:
where? When ?
undecided

I thought you saw endgame 4 times undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

I thought you saw endgame 4 times undecided
yes angry and he didn't use the f word.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
hulk616:
yes angry and he didn't use the f word.

Have you seen? Is the F word the only swear language? When you replied my comment and said language did I use the F word? In endgame was iron man not surprised when cap finally used profanity?

Don't let me categorise you ma nigga...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
hulk616:
how did you put that picture there

How much you go pay me?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

Bruh I'm getting weary of you and your WB bitching I swear angry

Na me go click link...mtchew

Thats the order given to all synder zombies. They attack WB as if Disney does not do far worse.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

Have you seen? Is the F word the only swear language? When you replied my comment and said language did I use the F word? In endgame was iron man not surprised when cap finally used profanity?

Don't let me categorise you ma nigga...
why did you not say this in the first place.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

How much you go pay me?
one ticket to watch spiderman in 4DX
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Thats the order given to all synder zombies. They attack WB as if Disney does not do far worse.

Stay on your lane oo

(Quote)(report)(like)(share)
My picture grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

atleast disney films d0n't go through developmental hell like jl dark, ss2, m0s 2 and gl.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
hulk616:
why did you not say this in the first place.

My bad....I thought since you were smarter than you look grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
pu7pl3:

My bad....I thought since you were smarter than you look grin
undecided undecided we are smart in our different fields. grin
Me - nuclear engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, b******m engineering and marvel comics engineering.
You - memes, wrestling, watching terrible series and supporting DC
Professor TheKingIsHere - providing fake marketing cost, financial accounting, business management, ICAN
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by emmy2807(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
At times i dont understand the need for all these synder & WB discourse.
What i understand is wb is out to make money, and thus they will protect that interest, directors and the other hand have a license to be creative while giving the movie house what they want, this doesnt always have to be mutually exclusive.
If wb wants a horror movie for example, isnt it stupid for a director to add comedy to the movie for the sake of being creative? There is a lil bit lack of creative allowances but that doesnt take away the director's ability to make a good movie.
The thing with movie house is the fact that they often prioritise money making, except when the director is established before joining, that way there is trust and respect of the director's creativity.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

it amazes me where u get the source for ur infos atimes. Up till n0w am still waiting for the links regarding Affleck being fired cos of his drinking probs. And, a studio w0n't hire a director without 1st hearing his pitch to see if it matches their visi0n. They d0n't just hand projects over to directors.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
One DC fan just ate ban cheesy grin happy weekend sir

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
I just watched this deleted scene grin

Another black adam reference grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjHPcPK4rl0
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided we are smart in our different fields. grin
Me - nuclear engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, b******m engineering and marvel comics engineering.
You - memes, wrestling, watching terrible series and supporting DC
Professor TheKingIsHere - providing fake marketing cost, financial accounting, business management, ICAN

Funny enough since I started watching superhero TV series the absolute worst so far has been the defenders followed by the gifted (in no particular other)....remembering them feels like licking chloroquine embarassed

And the only thing you have been an expert at sofar is lying and bending the truth

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 1:53am On Jul 06, 2019
smiley

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:27am On Jul 06, 2019
nani667:
smiley

Lewd
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by dragonking2: 6:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Minemrys:

it amazes me where u get the source for ur infos atimes. Up till n0w am still waiting for the links regarding Affleck being fired cos of his drinking probs. And, a studio w0n't hire a director without 1st hearing his pitch to see if it matches their visi0n. They d0n't just hand projects over to directors.

Because of you, I got banned twice. angry

I have provided a screenshot from The Hollywood Reporter and you are still asking me where I get my sources from? Oga, use the internet to confirm what i just stated. I aint providing any links as i dont wanna chop another one.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by dragonking2: 6:30am On Jul 06, 2019
Further proof that Synder hateful zombie fans have been sent out to attack WB for no reason!! This is what they do virtually everywhere

Synder zombie fanboy filled with hate Vs Synder fan who isnt hateful and uses her brain

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2019
dragonking2:

Because of you, I got banned twice. angry

I have provided a screenshot from The Hollywood Reporter and you are still asking me where I get my sources from? Oga, use the internet to confirm what i just stated. I aint providing any links as i dont wanna chop another one.
1st, i didn't ban u, 2nd, i never saw any of the links u posted.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by dragonking2: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2019
Minemrys:

1st, i didn't ban u, 2nd, i never saw any of the links u posted.

You can see why i said understanding is the problem here. undecided

Did I say you banned me? I stated clearly that because of you i got banned!

Secondly I provided a link and got banned for it which you must have known from your mentions. So how can you see the links when my post is banned and hidden.

I further provided a screenshot, so do your own research and google it out as i will not post any link to avoid getting banned.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 06, 2019
dragonking2:
Further proof that Synder hateful zombie fans have been sent out to attack WB for no reason!! This is what they do virtually everywhere

Synder zombie fanboy filled with hate Vs Synder fan who isnt hateful and uses her brain
how are you doing this thing now? cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.