Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1260634 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Can't you do without mentioning and blaming wb for one second?
do u work for wb? U head aches each time i say s0mething bad abt them. Every0ne has his faults and am n0t afraid to point it, just like i criticize snyder and n0lan or s0ny.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2019
hulk616:
I know undecided
actually, u d0n't.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2019
hulk616:
how much paycut did nairaland send to your gtbank account for 500 pages
publicity and having gotten to see people's opini0n and intelligence through their posts. Also, freed0m fr0m bored0m atimes. That's what the 500 pages have brought me.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

WB has always been the one to have the balls to do most of the things we want. From making constant horror movies even when critics will bash you for it, to making the first female superhero before marvel copied and did theirs.

We are in the era of feminist power. Why make a movie against their desires just because you want them to show that they got balls?

Google "Zack synder is a sexist with his films" to understand the gravity of doing such film now.
feminists would say s0mething if the story makes the character just a sex object. C0me on, we live in a society where so called feminists dress half naked. They should've had problems with w0nder w0man if anything. Didn't they see the way she was dressed or what? Feminists would be m0st c0ncerned with the story if it portrays the w0man as n0thing but a sexual t0ol. I follow critics and so called feminists well. If u produce a thought provoking film, they'll forget the so called min0r issues.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2019
hulk616:
they don't undecided
sorry abt that bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

WB has always been the one to have the balls to do most of the things we want. From making constant horror movies even when critics will bash you for it, to making the first female superhero before marvel copied and did theirs.

We are in the era of feminist power. Why make a movie against their desires just because you want them to show that they got balls?

Google "Zack synder is a sexist with his films" to understand the gravity of doing such film now.

They will admire you for breaking current status quo... Be more daring and cast a newbie too...a newbie that is ready to try new things

Even feminists love a little sexy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Minemrys:

actually, u d0n't.
seriously why should i not know.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2019
Minemrys:

publicity and having gotten to see people's opini0n and intelligence through their posts. Also, freed0m fr0m bored0m atimes. That's what the 500 pages have brought me.
happiness, good movies, victory over my opponents thats what MCU/marvel has brought me.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2019
Minemrys:

sorry abt that bro.
do liverpool and DC pay you either?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2019
Minemrys:

do u work for wb? U head aches each time i say s0mething bad abt them. Every0ne has his faults and am n0t afraid to point it, just like i criticize snyder and n0lan or s0ny.
angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Talking about villains.......

How about Avery from swamp thing ay? That man is killing it in that role....

I don't think he dies grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

undecided undecided so sad he could not help swamp thing from cancellation saga
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
hulk616:
do liverpool and DC pay you either?
Do u see me arguing abt Liverpool's football earnings or DC's Box office returns? I only argue to see opinions differing mine and not box office.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
hulk616:
happiness, good movies, victory over my opponents thats what MCU/marvel has brought me.
Am talking abt what the Box OFffice adds to ur account, man...just enjoy the films and stop ranting abt Box office.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

Bro, Avery Sunderland is a beast! That man is something else! I rate him higher than Thanos right now. Seriously, i don't see Avery Sunderland as a villain...lol which is funny cos i share his idealism...such a psychologically manipulative Old man. He's manipulated me, lol.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Minemrys:

Do u see me arguing abt Liverpool's football earnings or DC's Box office returns? I only argue to see opinions differing mine and not box office.
you argue about liverpool winning trophy undecided undecided but in the movie universe oscars and box office money are our trophies
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Minemrys:

Am talking abt what the Box OFffice adds to ur account, man...just enjoy the films and stop ranting abt Box office.
i m talking about what UCL add to your account, just enjoy football and stop ranting about trophies, goals and records undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Minemrys:

Bro, Avery Sunderland is a beast! That man is something else! I rate him higher than Thanos right now. Seriously, i don't see Avery Sunderland as a villain...lol which is funny cos i share his idealism...such a psychologically manipulative Old man. He's manipulated me, lol.
they have started with another unrealistic comparison. avery sunderland that is afraid of killing a croc. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Any idea what’s about to happen?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Nothing undecided batman 19**
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
hulk616:
they have started with another unrealistic comparison. avery sunderland that is afraid of killing a croc. grin
its n0t by killing. C0me to think of it, how c0me u kn0w of Avery?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
hulk616:
i m talking about what UCL add to your account, just enjoy football and stop ranting about trophies, goals and records undecided
where did u see me ranting abt trophies?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
hulk616:
you argue about liverpool winning trophy undecided undecided but in the movie universe oscars and box office money are our trophies
when?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Minemrys:

when?
before june
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Minemrys:

where did u see me ranting abt trophies?
After UCL finals
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Minemrys:

its n0t by killing. C0me to think of it, how c0me u kn0w of Avery?
i m a professor undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Minemrys:

Asiiin..... sometimes I find myself believing him when he keeps telling Abby he cares about her and the town....thank God I trained my mind with the league of Shadows one time grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nickshrapnel:

What is about to happen is that Robin is going to go and round up some evidence grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

Asiiin..... sometimes I find myself believing him when he keeps telling Abby he cares about her and the town....thank God I trained my mind with the league of Shadows one time grin
lol. He really does care abt Aby and the town. He's just manipulative and t0o determined that he doesn't see where he is going wr0ng.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
hulk616:
After UCL finals
i didn't rant jor. I was only happy we w0n a final after so many tries.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
hulk616:
before june
f>ck it! We w0n it 6 times, man! 6 times! Six times Champi0ns of Europe! [roars] hahahahahahahaha
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Minemrys:

f>ck it! We w0n it 6 times, man! 6 times! Six times Champi0ns of Europe! [roars] hahahahahahahaha
undecided undecided undecided learners

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.