Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1263998 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
hulk616:
hahahahahahahahahshahhshshahahahahahah Hahahahahahshahshshshshshshshahahababahahah grin grin grin grin grin DC fans have started again.
endgame still never hit 3.45bill oh.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

lol. Then we'll ask them to go read the c0mics. What u saying man? Have u watched spartacus? Or the fast and furious films? Or w0nder w0man 2017? Feminists would talk bt that's just it. But wouldn't want a powergirl film b4 a superman film. In fact wb should scrap a supergirl film and buy into a powergirl film after M0s 2.
grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

endgame still never hit 3.45bill oh.
flopzam has not gotten to 1.2 billion dollars.
Batman vs Superman has not gotten to 1.2 billion dollars.
Justice league has not gotten to 1.5 billion dollars.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin
stop laffing jor. Ehn?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

u dy mind thekingishere. He doesn't quite get h0llyw0od. They make films where w0men go nude all the time and he's talking abt? Feminists? Did he n0t watch the bvs bath tub scene or the flash lying on w0nder w0man missi0nary style scene? Or the scene where the camera focused m0re on diana's ass in Jl or harlequinn in SS?
TheKingIsHere want DC to be like marvel at all cost.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
hulk616:
flopzam has not gotten to 1.2 billion dollars.
Batman vs Superman has not gotten to 1.2 billion dollars.
Justice league has not gotten to 1.5 billion dollars.
nobody said they would.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

stop laffing jor. Ehn?
grin grin DC fans always crying for synder cut, MOS2 and JL2
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

nobody said they would.
seriously Do you want me to bring evidence? grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
hulk616:
no. Thekingishere wants DC to be better than marvel bt all he doesn't see is that wb aren't ready to do that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
hulk616:
seriously Do you want me to bring evidence? grin
yeah. But n0t n0w pls. Ehm, have u seen far fr0m h0me? I love the villain and the film. Better than h0mec0ming and shittyrock.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin DC fans always crying for synder cut, MOS2 and JL2
4 ur mind.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

nobody said they would.

Surely ,you are bad ma.d !!!! You want me to pay your receipts?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Afobear:

Surely ,you are bad ma.d !!!! You want me to pay your receipts?
if that would help m0ve the thread to page 600 in a day, yeah. Do us a favor bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

no. Thekingishere wants DC to be better than marvel bt all he doesn't see is that wb aren't ready to do that.
they are already to cancel movies like swamp thing
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

yeah. But n0t n0w pls. Ehm, have u seen far fr0m h0me? I love the villain and the film. Better than h0mec0ming and shittyrock.
yes now

@bolded
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

if that would help m0ve the thread to page 600 in a day, yeah. Do us a favor bro.
your mates are marvel fans seeing news of billion dollars box office money you are looking for 600 pages
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
hulk616:
your mates are marvel fans seeing news of billion dollars box office money you are looking for 600 pages
how much pay cut did they send into ur zenith bank account?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
hulk616:
they are already to cancel movies like swamp thing
swamp thing is a webseries.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
hulk616:
hahahahahahahahahshahhshshahahahahahah
Hahahahahahshahshshshshshshshahahababahahah grin grin grin grin grin
DC fans have started again.

So anyone that says something you don't like is automatically a DC fan undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

how much pay cut did they send into ur zenith bank account?
how much paycut did nairaland send to your gtbank account for 500 pages

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
nani667:

So anyone that says something you don't like is automatically a DC fan undecided
did I say I don't like your comment?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

swamp thing is a webseries.
I know undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
hulk616:
how much paycut did nairaland send to your gtbank account for 500 pages

I did not know Disney pay MCU fans from B.O. proceedings

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
nani667:

who scrubbed the boobs off angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
hulk616:

DC is far better than marvel.

Even marvel boss knows that, that's why he makes all marvel staff and actors/actresses watch DC films before shooting any marvel film
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

Can't you do without mentioning and blaming wb for one second?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Minemrys:

u dy mind thekingishere. He doesn't quite get h0llyw0od. They make films where w0men go nude all the time and he's talking abt? Feminists? Did he n0t watch the bvs bath tub scene or the flash lying on w0nder w0man missi0nary style scene? Or the scene where the camera focused m0re on diana's ass in Jl or harlequinn in SS?

Go to google and type "Zack synder is a sexist with his films" to get a full understanding of what am saying. Why do you think synder got axed? Am sure you don't know that apart from his shiity films, he was heavily panned for being a sexist?

One of Snyder's woes is that he was tagged a sexist. And he paid the price for it. No studio right now will want to jeopardize their chances on making huge profit with this ATM.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

You may be wrong tho and it will be largely accepted
and critically acclaimed grin while also making alot of cash and actually kick start another outlook on female superheroes different from what we already have...

Someone just needs to have the balls to greenlight and fund it first or we may never know

WB has always been the one to have the balls to do most of the things we want. From making constant horror movies even when critics will bash you for it, to making the first female superhero before marvel copied and did theirs.

We are in the era of feminist power. Why make a movie against their desires just because you want them to show that they got balls?

Google "Zack synder is a sexist with his films" to understand the gravity of doing such film now.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

I did not know Disney pay MCU fans from B.O. proceedings
they don't undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

who scrubbed the boobs off angry
language we have kids here
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

DC is far better than marvel.

Even marvel boss knows that, that's why he makes all marvel staff and actors/actresses watch DC films before shooting any marvel film
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Go to google and type "Zack synder is a sexist with his films" to get a full understanding of what am saying. Why do you think synder got axed? Am sure you don't know that apart from his shiity films, he was heavily panned for being a sexist?

One of Snyder's woes is that he was tagged a sexist. And he paid the price for it. No studio right now will want to jeopardize their chances on making huge profit with this ATM.
or really? And n0 one called David Ayer a sexist? Mind u, in all his criticisms, i haven't heard the label 'sexist'. Has any0ne else? Am sure this is the 1st time we are hearing this. Bros, where do u get ur news fr0m abeg? Have u seen Original sin? The fast and furious films? Or that wolf of wallstreet film? C0me on, stop forming reports to suit ur argument. Lots of R rated hollywood films show female nudity and sexualize w0men yet they made m0ney. Why do u think spartacus was popular? Seriously, next time am going to bring a list of films to back this. Show me a link where snyder was tagged sexist and why the critic stated so. Damn, am using ur words, "wb allowed snyder [an alleged sexist like u claim] to direct watchmen, MOS, and BVS". Why would they do that to a sexist?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.