Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,165 members, 7,913,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (69586 Views)

Poll: Will you still support Arsenal if it ends the season in 5th?

Yes - Rain or Shine I support Arsenal: 67% (51 votes)
I will still support if Wenger is fired: 6% (5 votes)
NO!! Top 4 or NOTHING: 19% (15 votes)
I will if Wenger buys world class players: 6% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2009
@Debosky

how would you rate Bendtner's performance against Roma ?

Splendid ? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2009
debosky:

Why can't you be original for once in your sad scummie existence?  grin

Sauron n Originality are synonymous so what are you talking about??
The Arses are "HAS BEENS". . . . .U don't have the clout to win in Europe.
Liverpool dumped y'all out effortlessly last season even though Arsenal had the better team. . . .It takes more than ability. . . .
Your team/manager lacks the belief and without that, y'all are going nowhere FAST!!!

If we face Man Utd, we are guaranteed to be in the Semi Finals, they are pussies and will lie down flat when faced with the blazing guns of the Emiraati  tongue

Should we clash in the Q/finals:
Arsenal 2-2 Man Utd
Man Utd 4-0 Arsenal

U can quote this anytime on thid forum.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2009
I will quote you and laugh in your face when we qualify. tongue

You can't defeat Arsenal in a cup like that - this isn't some FA cup game that AW decided to lose before even starting.

Dr Kitaun:

@Debosky

how would you rate Bendtner's performance against Roma ?

Splendid ? undecided
Average - like most of the guys. Besides, being played wide left is not his forte.

He would've been more effective centrally.

What yeye assist did Ade give against Milan in the first leg apart from missing a golden header? undecided

Bendtner gave RVP the assist for our goal in the first leg, that's good enough for me. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2009
Sharon n Originality

ode ! tongue grin

u dey feel like 9ice ?

u really fink u can withstand the heat of Bendtner doing a double brace on u home and away ? tongue grin

~Sauron~:

Sauron n Originality are synonymous so what are you talking about??
The Arses are "HAS BEENS". . . . .U don't have the clout to win in Europe.
Liverpool dumped y'all out effortlessly last season even though Arsenal had the better team. . . .It takes more than ability. . . .
Your team/manager lacks the belief and without that, y'all are going nowhere FAST!!!

Should we clash in the Q/finals:
Arsenal 2-2 Man Utd
Man Utd 4-0 Arsenal

U can quote this anytime on thid forum.

@Debosky

Arrow Bendtner and Arrow Eboue shoulda sealed this a fortnight ago u remember ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by nyabinghi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ debosky,

When will u ever grow up.  Have u ever defeated an EPL team in the quarter finals of the UCL.

U first lost to shepe in 2004
last season u were roasted by a poor loserpool team.
Why run against a moving train.

can u bet your babe's pussi against United.
U wan kpai. United will easily destroy arsenal if given the chance to meet arsenal.

You may beat United in the final but United always send arsenal packing before the final of any major final.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Delcylvi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
Debosky, you are busy rattling your mouth anyhow like jose mourinho did before the manutd-inter game and you would regret after they draw Arsenal-manutd just like JM abi JB did after the match. Look my friend,if you truely like your club and dont want them to stop at the quarter-final stage better pray you guys arent drawn with Mancheter United. They are HOT and your not, and you draw but they dont,they are winners and you are gunners. We are Champions, what are you?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2009
nyabinghi:

@ debosky,

When will u ever grow up.  Have u ever defeated an EPL team in the quarter finals of the UCL.

U wan kpai. United will easily destroy arsenal if given the chance to meet arsenal.

You may beat United in the final but United always send arsenal packing before the final of any major final.

Stories! When will you grow a brain nyabingo?

Before we beat Real 1-0 at the Bernabeu, had we done it before? Before we went 49 games unbeaten had we done it before?

Which moving train are you talking about? Is it the one that Nasri destroyed at the Emiraati or the one RVP crushed at the Destroyed Bridge?  

If not for duplicitous refereeing last year, no doubt we were through, so we won't even go into that. We will beat whomever we meet in the quarter finals, bet your crinkled bingo tail on that.  tongue

TO the newest spore of the scumtwat plague - keep my moniker out of your yap can!

Hot my foot. Were they not hot when Nasri destroyed them? grin

Even Ade of all people has scored twice against United. . . what a shame. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2009
@Debosky

u are a bloody Arrow for yapping Ade in that manner grin

why do u think Fergie wanted to buy him at all costs then, that after he wrecked them at OT ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by doyin13(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2009
debosky:

. We will beat whomever we meet in the quarter finals, bet your crinkled bingo tail on that.  tongue

As in come on Debo. . . . .U don't in your heart of hearts believe that do you  cheesy cheesy cheesy

I bet u are praying for Porto or Villareal. . .Oh, wait a minute. Porto whooped ur butts in the group stages too.

That leaves Villareal alone. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2009
debosky:

Even Ade of all people has scored twice against United. . . what a shame. grin grin

Just like John O'Shea scored a screamer at Highbury.
He chipped Almunia from 20 yards. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2009
nyabinghi:

@ debosky,
When will u ever grow up. Have u ever defeated an EPL team in the quarter finals of the UCL.

NYABINGO at his retarded best
! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by samhane: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2009
u can bet on it dt whosoever comes my way will b crushed nd 4 d fa cup it is surely mine dis season[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

Just like John O'Shea scored a screamer at Highbury.
He chipped Almunia from 20 yards. grin grin grin grin grin

Oshea is a sack of fermented phlegm, so how can he score a screamer?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
@Debo . .Thanks for the correction . .was just pissed by those shit then . . .and i miss fired . .but the end point was . .we won INTER overall at the San Siro cheesy

What are this scumwats driving at . .do they want to be buried? they want to face Arsenal in UCL 1/4 finals?

Man U will continually win until they face Arsenal because their game plan fits our style better . . . i pray with meet MAN UTD . .now that they are "hot" and lets see who's a better team . .its gonna be the best way to silence all this mouthy scummies!!!!!1!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
I mentioned this to Debosky some weeks ago but he thunk i was just being MEAN

Sorry to pull yall back to the Eduardo issue but you have to realise that athletes have got to be in an extraordinary level of human fitness to give us the kinds of performance we see every week.
Edu was out for a whole year without the daily routine his body was used to.
You just try lying down for three months doing nothing and then try walking a kilometer the first week you're active and see what your thighs,ham and heels will do to you even if you're able to finish.
His body is just trying to catch up, that's all.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hmm . . . .i belive that we should sealed up the 4th position this wekend,but that's if spuds will do us a favor by beating A.Villa this wkend . .that will enhance our performance against Hull on Tuesday for the FA Cup rounds
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2009
@edoyad
Hey dearie grin
So how do you explain RVP's less than desirable performance then? At least he has no ''lack of match fitness'' excuse.
United wouldn't have any problems banging goals against Almunia. Almunia's strength is penalties.  .  .hez good at that. Unless it comes down to that, no way Jose.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2009
RVP is the Best i the EPL now!! No team play . .Just one on one wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hi Fellas . .its time for prayers . . .lets spuds do us this favor this weekend by beating A.Vill so that their bones would becomes soft.

and we shall have a relaxed approach to all our games and by so doing,we shall sneak good result
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2009
Cristalz:

@edoyad
Hey dearie grin
So how do you explain RVP's less than desirable performance then? At least he has no ''lack of match fitness'' excuse.
United wouldn't have any problems banging goals against Almunia. Almunia's strength is penalties.  .  .hez good at that. Unless it comes down to that, no way Jose.

Van P is just 25 years for christ sakes - just like Eduardo.
At 25 no one knew who Didier Drogba was;
At 25 Nzaghi was in Juve, not even nearly a Milanee;
At 25 David Villa was just beginning to heat.
These guys are metamorphing into great men.
They wont end up like Rooney and Owen whose best days are pre-25
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
edoyad:

Van P is just 25 years for christ sakes - just like Eduardo.
At 25 no one knew who Didier Drogba was;
At 25 Nzaghi was in Juve, not even nearly a Milanee;
At 25 David Villa was just beginning to heat.
These guys are metamorphing into great men.
They wont end up like Rooney and Owen whose best days are pre-25
True words
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2009
doyin13:

As in come on Debo. . . . .U don't in your heart of hearts believe that do you  cheesy cheesy cheesy

I bet u are praying for Porto or Villareal. . .Oh, wait a minute. Porto whooped ur butts in the group stages too.

That leaves Villareal alone. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I do believe it, I don't make idle boasts. cool

Is it not a game of two legs? We will be better then than we are now. Walcott would've had almost a month of action. Dudu would've had more time back. Ade would be back and so would Cesc, so why should I not be confident? cool

Any team can be beaten by Arsenal, what we've lacked is league consistency. We will remedy that and defeat whomever we face.

@ Criz

That CF role doesn't help RVP. He needs a target man whom he can roam behind.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2009
@edoyad
So Rooney has reached the peak of his career? He will no longer metamorphose? Interesting theory tongue grin

@Debo
Unfortunately Wenger is making a habit of positioning players where he wants them to be, not where their strengths lie. Doesn't always bode well for any team at all.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 3:55am On Mar 14, 2009
Cristalz:

@edoyad
Hey dearie grin
United wouldn't have any problems banging goals against Almunia. Almunia's strength is penalties. . .hez good at that. Unless it comes down to that, no way Jose.
I would actually not mind Utd!! Knocking out defending champions two years in a row is a really really alluring prospect.The game would be open which suits us perfectly both teams would probably try to out-attack each other
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2009
Mancs,
Stop running your mouths.
I'm a good friend of a certain Mr Nasri  cheesy
One phone call and. . .u know better

allboyz:

Hi Fellas . .its time for prayers . . .lets spuds do us this favor this weekend by beating A.Vill so that their bones would becomes soft.

and we shall have a relaxed approach to all our games and by so doing,we shall sneak good result

It has come to this?
You're ending in 5h place. . .its been ordained.
Common, the uefa cup ain't that bad.
If we could win it, you can. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2009
@CR
It's not like I'm saying Rooney's best days are behind us. I'm just using him to illustrate how some bloom early and burn out quickly while some climb that tough stairway and make it.
And about positioning, you have to shuffle them about tomake up for some deficiencies. some times it excellent and other times not so fantastic. Even CR7 plays left an center sometimes
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2009
BlueDiva:

Mancs,
Stop running your mouths.
I'm a good friend of a certain Mr Nasri  cheesy
One phone call and. . .u know better

It has come to this?
You're ending in 5h place. . .its been ordained.
Common, the uefa cup ain't that bad.
If we could win it, you can. tongue

See how you're contradicting self missy.
Nasri good enuff to handle Manc but not Chelsea and the rest ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by shabbie(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2009
rumored away jersey shocked

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2009
shabbie:

rumored away jersey shocked
I've told those guys at marketin to stop using my torsoe pix for selling teir shirts.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ayusco: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2009
abajo! the man boobs grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2009
Prince Nasri? - he's capable of destroying any team in the world . . . .didn't you guys saw AS ROMA comments about Nasri and RVP? shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by shabbie(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2009
Shame on u SAURON! such home defeat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 4th January 2017 / UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (7 - 2) On 4th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.